Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello There!

3 posters

Go down

Hello There! Empty Hello There!

Post by PeeedroA 31/10/2013, 10:33 am

Hello there!

I'm PeeedroA I'm 20 and I've been playing Runescape for almost 4 years.

Have you ever been a member of a clan before? - Yes I did but then I quit runescape for a while and left the clan, now I'm a small and friendly one.

What is your proudest RuneScape achievement to date? - Not sure but I guess it was getting the Quest Cape.

What led you to Smokin Mils? - I never had that much money but lately I've been kinda lucky in my pvm drops and got some cash to invest and I thought this would be a good opportunity to make some extra gp.

What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Mils? - I hope to get better at merching and make some extra gp.

Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Mils? - No.

On a scale of 1-10, how experienced do you feel with merchanting? - Maybe 4?

Do you have any short term and/or long term goals in i) RuneScape and ii) Smokin Mils? - My goals in runescape are to get all skills 90+ which is almost done and get all 99s after that. For Smokin Mils I hope to get more into the community.

What do you do in your spare time? - Play runescape, go for walks and play basketball with friends.

If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc) - I would prefer PM.

PeeedroA
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Hello There! Empty Re: Hello There!

Post by Mooge 31/10/2013, 10:36 am

Welcome to the SM Forum PeeedroA Smile Good luck with 90+ and your max cape!
Mooge
Mooge
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Hello There! Empty Re: Hello There!

Post by xBaked 1/11/2013, 3:26 am

Welcome Peeed.
You came to the right place to learn how to merch Wink
See you around!
xBaked
xBaked