Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RS07 Services - NAME YOUR PRICE

+2
ProbMatt
overload345
6 posters

Go down

RS07 Services - NAME YOUR PRICE Empty RS07 Services - NAME YOUR PRICE

Post by overload345 11/11/2013, 3:39 pm

I've got a bit of free time so I'm going to take a few orders and see how this works out, I'm willing to do pretty much any task on 2007RS, including quests, power-leveling,flipping(explained below), and other simple tasks.
I will NEVER use Bots, third-party services, nor abuse/use

NAME YOUR PRICE!!
This isn't for the money for me, nor is it going to be costly to you.

Protection:
I will record ALL gameplay on your account with fraps, with a timestamp visible.
I do NOT require a bank pin, depending on the task, if its quests, I may need a certain item, if its power-leveling I'll just drop the ore,logs, ect. unless asked otherwise.
Flipping, I will NEVER accept more than 1m max, as starting money.

Flipping:This process an 100% money back gaurentee, with profit, even if it doesn't work out, I'll give you what I owe you out of my own gold if necessary(The method is simple, and I will show you images of your money buying the item, your account doing the task with the item, and selling the item.

Power-Leveling:I will obviously just train the skill, you will gain Zero profit off of it as I will drop/leave the items to speed up training, unless asked otherwise, pretty simple.

Quests:You give me a quest to do on your account, depending on the quest, just leave everything you need in your inventory and make a bank pin, but if it's a harder quest I may need access to your bank for food/items, ect.

Insurance:
I am fine with using an UMM or OMM, but you have to pay for them. On ANY task I do, I will ALWAYS wear a ring of life for extra safety, I will trade it from my personal account to yours, you will not be charged for it at all, even if it is used.

Any questions? feel free to PM me or ask here!

For a range of prices, as you may have no idea what to offer, for an easy quest, such as non-member, I may just do it for free, a harder quest such as Monkey Madness maybe 1m. power-leveling will be 5gp for every XP, and rounded to the last even number at the end[say i finish and I've got you 15,646xp, I'll round it to 15,000x5 for the price] I round to the nearest thousand on higher amounts, for lower, hundreds.

for non-combat skills=5gp per XP
for combat skills=8gp per XP
overload345
overload345
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

RS07 Services - NAME YOUR PRICE Empty Re: RS07 Services - NAME YOUR PRICE

Post by ProbMatt 2/1/2014, 10:44 pm

what would your price be to get me full void melee and range? PM Smile
ProbMatt
ProbMatt
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Herblore 4/1/2014, 12:59 pm

Flipping:This process an 100% money back gaurentee, with profit, even if it doesn't work out, I'll give you what I owe you out of my own gold if necessary(The method is simple, and I will show you images of your money buying the item, your account doing the task with the item, and selling the item.

I think that is not allowed as it's pretty much same as an investment bank , if i were u id check with a mod/Admin.
Herblore
Herblore
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by visualsight 2/2/2014, 12:24 pm

what's the price for monkey madness?
visualsight
visualsight
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh 2/2/2014, 12:39 pm

visualsight wrote:what's the price for monkey madness?
I'm not sure if he is still doing 07 services. His last visit was nearly 2 months ago.
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kidde 2/2/2014, 3:23 pm

visual- i actually do monkey madness for money, i do it with 1 prayer 1 defence all i need is 10 mage and 25+hp, pm me if u still need this, and with ur offer
Kidde
Kidde
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down