Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Services needed (Dung,Attk...) -EOC-

2 posters

Go down

Many Services needed (Dung,Attk...) -EOC- Empty Many Services needed (Dung,Attk...) -EOC-

Post by Triggy 14/11/2013, 10:45 pm

Alright I currently have level 50 dungeoneering on my account and wish for level 80+ with 300-400k tokens please I will go first and pay in EoC gp, just give me a bid

I'm also looking for level 90 attack, I will as well go first, I am level 84 attack currently

I am also looking for level 75 Prayer, I will provide the bones needed.

I am also looking for someone to complete Summers End quest for me, it would be great if someone could do multiple! Please reply with bids!
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Many Services needed (Dung,Attk...) -EOC- Empty Re: Many Services needed (Dung,Attk...) -EOC-

Post by Huluplus 15/11/2013, 12:07 am

I will do the Prayer portion 9gp/exp.

Looking at about 5.4m from your current exp.

items needed I will give you a list of options I would be willing to use:
Frost Dragon Bones 950
ourg bones 1225
dagannoth bones 1375
Dragon bones 2450

These were all rounded up (using Guilded alter) in case a burner runs out or something of that sort. Should only take 2.5 hours at MOST. I will discount to 6gp/exp if you decide to go the Frost bone route, since i know it is an expensive route.
Huluplus
Huluplus
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Many Services needed (Dung,Attk...) -EOC- Empty Re: Many Services needed (Dung,Attk...) -EOC-

Post by Triggy 15/11/2013, 1:59 am

I'll take you up on that offer Hulu, I will pm you some time next week to get started

Still looking for a Dung service!
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down