Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help

Go down

Need help Empty Need help

Post by nymkhan8 28/11/2013, 7:40 pm

My highschool major wants to make a crew neck sweater for this year's class. People submitted designs, but we need to edit the designs so they work properly on CustomInk

Here the basic sketch of the design we want:

Spoiler:

The sweater itself will be black and the colors we wanna use are Sky Blue and White. Somewhat like this color scheme:

Spoiler:

Heres the sleeve design: (I tried removing the background myself, so i'll include that pic too)

Spoiler:

I'm not sure how to go about editing that cause it was hand drawn, so it's kinda hard. Remaking the design on the computer?

Heres the design for the front: all that needs to be done here is to adjust the color scheme, i'm not so creative.

Spoiler:

The back design is here: I already removed the background form this too, but some outline of the background still exists tho

Spoiler:

We're trying to keep it three colors to keep the cost of the sweater low; Sky blue, White, and Black (the sweater itself).

I know this is a huge job, so i will try to provide some kind of payment. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post.

Edit: The sleeve design needs to be changed into one line instead of two.
nymkhan8
nymkhan8
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

http://nymsoft.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum