Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rooftop Agility

+4
Yamiteh
WisdomStar
RedRaven
Tuff Tiga
8 posters

Go down

Rooftop Agility Empty Rooftop Agility

Post by Tuff Tiga 9/12/2013, 2:32 am

So let's just breathe some life into this section. On December 5th, Jagex released Rooftop agility to RS 2007. With this update came more people training agility. The experience rates are slightly better than training at regular courses so more people are training through this new method. Along with the new update, came the Grace outfit which reduces your weight similar to what the Wicked Robes set does on RS3. What are your thoughts on this update? Will more people be training agility or will it stay the same.

Original Post:
Spoiler:
Tuff Tiga
Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Rooftop Agility Empty Re: Rooftop Agility

Post by RedRaven 9/12/2013, 4:17 am

Personally i feel it may encourage more people to train the skill itself and make it more bearable. I have yet to try it out as i haven't got the chance yet but am curious to see what its all about. I do not mind the outfit either, i just hope that this isnt the start of jagex trying to convert 07 slowly into rs3..so far i do not mind the update but..need to keep some challenges hehe.
RedRaven
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by WisdomStar 9/12/2013, 1:33 pm

I do NOT play 07 but I like new idea of training agility Smile
WisdomStar
WisdomStar
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh 9/12/2013, 2:10 pm

I personally like it as it will help me train my agility for the quest cape goal in 07 that I am going for VERY slowly.

Generally speaking though, I think 07 is turning into "easierscape". The people who trained agility high before the update must be mad now.
I also don't think this weight reducing clothing fits in old school.
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 9/12/2013, 5:53 pm

I am just starting to play 2007 Runescape and only at the level for the Draynor course, but right now it seems that rooftop Agility is much more bearable than the previous courses and methods for training the skill. I think it will be good for what is arguably one of the worst skills in the game to train.
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuff Tiga 12/12/2013, 2:36 am

Yeah I mean for myself as well, I trained it a bit. The new outfit is actually motivating me to train Agility. I'm currently 40 seeing as I needed that for the Fremmy Isles, but meh we'll see what happens Razz
Tuff Tiga
Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 12/12/2013, 2:50 am

Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by -Kenny- 14/12/2013, 2:37 am

Its fun that they found new ways to train agility but, the old ones are still faster exp.
-Kenny-
-Kenny-
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh 14/12/2013, 12:58 pm

-Kenny- wrote:Its fun that they found new ways to train agility but, the old ones are still faster exp.

I guess it depends on the course. Judging by the vid Julij2 posted Ardougne course has over 60k xp/hr. I believe that is the fastest course in 07?
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Moshie 14/12/2013, 2:38 pm

I am a big fan of this update. First off the cape isnt destroyed, because the xp rates are slightly better than the other courses, the only exception being te dorgshun course, which remains the best xp in the game. The animations of the course are fun, and it honestly makes training more enjoyable. The graceful also isnt op as in 07 negative weight is the same as 0. All the outfit lets you do is bring some items with you and still have low weight. My only complaints on the update were:
1) Graceful isnt the best looking armor in the game.
2) The courses require no run energy. If you have ever trained at ape atoll you will know of the noted super energy pots to keep your run high at all time (you bring noted and cash and sell to gen store and buy back.) With these courses requiring no renergy, you can run around them all day and not need to pot/walk.

Overall though I would say good update, and gives people a reason to train agi again.
Moshie
Moshie
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down