Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Voting Closed] CHRISTMAS LIGHTS! [Voting Closed]

+7
Cille
RedRaven
Avssie
piramatrix
feedpenguins
FrodoTBaginz
Frostfire
11 posters

Go down

[Voting Closed] CHRISTMAS LIGHTS! [Voting Closed] Empty [Voting Closed] CHRISTMAS LIGHTS! [Voting Closed]

Post by Frostfire 12/12/2013, 12:37 am

EDIT: 430 Votes before it closed at 9PM last night. All that's left to do now is wait until the winner is announced on Wednesday!

[Voting Closed] CHRISTMAS LIGHTS! [Voting Closed] Img_2110

UPDATE 11/12/13>>>>We currently have 231 votes and are TIED FOR 3RD PLACE! This is amazing, we have gained over 100 votes today. Just 3 days ago we only had 50, I never thought we would make it this far. If you have a Facebook account, please VOTE AND SHARE!

UPDATE 12/12/13>>>>283 votes and only 21 away from 1st place! PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE AND SHARE!

UPDATE 13/12/13>>>>309 votes puts us in FIRST PLACE!!! PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE AND SHARE!

UPDATE 14/12/13>>>>346 votes, since last 7am this morning a new entry has popped up to the top of the leaderboard although I believe it will be disqualified because she has entered it elsewhere and the contest strictly says if you enter the same picture in two different contests you are disqualified. It's not even a holiday decoration either, looks like something my cousin in kindergarten would have made.

UPDATE 15/12/13>>>>400 votes, contest ends at 9PM TONIGHT! Tied for second place and 1 vote off of first place. PLEASE SHARE EVEN IF YOU HAVE ALREADY

Last edited by Frostfire on 16/12/2013, 8:59 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Frostfire
Frostfire
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

[Voting Closed] CHRISTMAS LIGHTS! [Voting Closed] Empty Re: [Voting Closed] CHRISTMAS LIGHTS! [Voting Closed]

Post by FrodoTBaginz 12/12/2013, 12:55 am

[Voting Closed] CHRISTMAS LIGHTS! [Voting Closed] Z13n

There you go. Good luck!
FrodoTBaginz
FrodoTBaginz
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

[Voting Closed] CHRISTMAS LIGHTS! [Voting Closed] Empty Re: [Voting Closed] CHRISTMAS LIGHTS! [Voting Closed]

Post by feedpenguins 12/12/2013, 4:06 am

[Voting Closed] CHRISTMAS LIGHTS! [Voting Closed] Christ10

i love your lights. not many people put up lights around here anymore. good to see Smile
feedpenguins
feedpenguins
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostfire 12/12/2013, 5:20 am

FrodoTBaginz wrote:

There you go. Good luck!

feedpenguins wrote:

i love your lights. not many people put up lights around here anymore. good to see Smile

Thank you both! I have updated the OP, we are now in 3rd place!
Frostfire
Frostfire

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 12/12/2013, 6:39 am

[Voting Closed] CHRISTMAS LIGHTS! [Voting Closed] Random_zpsefad721b

here you go, best of luck with the competion Wink
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostfire 13/12/2013, 1:38 am

piramatrix wrote:[Voting Closed] CHRISTMAS LIGHTS! [Voting Closed] Random_zpsefad721b

here you go, best of luck with the competion Wink

Thanks!

UPDATED OP WE ARE IN FIRST PLACE!!!! Keep the votes coming guys as we want to stay in first place until the contest closes on Sunday!
Frostfire
Frostfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Avssie 13/12/2013, 1:55 am

Picture:

Voted, best of luck. The house looks amazing!
Avssie
Avssie
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRaven 14/12/2013, 12:22 am

I really like the lights on your house, fantastic job, wished they had that where i lived. Smile)) me tried voting me but when i try to vote the link doesn't work? Mad  just takes me to a blank page or the vote wont even work period for some reason..however i wish you best of luck at coming first and winning. Smile))

ps if you know how i can vote i like to..you guys done by farm best job. Smile))
RedRaven
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 14/12/2013, 1:10 am

[Voting Closed] CHRISTMAS LIGHTS! [Voting Closed] C2Nbgzy

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostfire 14/12/2013, 3:49 pm

Avssie wrote:
Picture:

Voted, best of luck. The house looks amazing!

Thanks! Smile

RedRaven wrote:I really like the lights on your house, fantastic job, wished they had that where i lived. Smile)) me tried voting me but when i try to vote the link doesn't work? Mad  just takes me to a blank page or the vote wont even work period for some reason..however i wish you best of luck at coming first and winning. Smile))

ps if you know how i can vote i like to..you guys done by farm best job. Smile))

Disregard the link then. Go onto facebook and like the Home Depot Page (unlike it after if you wish) and then go to their "More for the holidays" page. Click on the "leaderboards" tab in the top right and our house is the second picture from the top Smile

Cille wrote:[Voting Closed] CHRISTMAS LIGHTS! [Voting Closed] C2Nbgzy

Thank you!

OP has been updated, we are in 2nd place right now to a newcomer. In the last 2 hours they went from not even being on the leaderboards, to the top of the leaderboards. I believe they don't really have a shot at winning though because their "super deco for party" looks like something made by a 6 year old.
Frostfire
Frostfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Adri 14/12/2013, 4:05 pm

[Voting Closed] CHRISTMAS LIGHTS! [Voting Closed] 14vo5n4

IM CLOSED TO 350 off our forums? Very Happy
Adri
Adri
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostfire 14/12/2013, 4:24 pm

Adri wrote:[Voting Closed] CHRISTMAS LIGHTS! [Voting Closed] 14vo5n4

Thanks given, wasn't about to wait 600 seconds to give another +rep lol! 
Frostfire
Frostfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Adri 14/12/2013, 4:28 pm

Frostfire wrote:
Adri wrote:[Voting Closed] CHRISTMAS LIGHTS! [Voting Closed] 14vo5n4

Thanks given, wasn't about to wait 600 seconds to give another +rep lol! 

I love you I love you cheers cheers  GL with this project
Adri
Adri
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/12/2013, 4:00 pm

For some reason I cannot vote, the vote button seems to be broken. I have tried to vote for you through search and through the leader boards but nothing worked.

PS: I also have liked the page.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostfire 15/12/2013, 10:48 pm

unagileguth wrote:For some reason I cannot vote, the vote button seems to be broken.  I have tried to vote for you through search and through the leader boards but nothing worked.

Go onto facebook and search "More for the Holidays". Log into the app and then click on the 'Leaderboards' tab in the top right. Our house is the first image.

400 votes, contest ends at 9PM TONIGHT! Tied for second place and 1 vote off of first place.
Frostfire
Frostfire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRaven 16/12/2013, 12:53 am

For some reason I cannot vote, the vote button seems to be broken. I have tried to vote for you through search and through the leader boards but nothing worked.

^exact same thing i been getting also..i tried your suggestion and it still wont let me vote. Sad
RedRaven
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual_Shock 16/12/2013, 1:16 am

dat first place doe

[Voting Closed] CHRISTMAS LIGHTS! [Voting Closed] DhwINKD
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock

Back to top Go down

Post by Isen 16/12/2013, 3:01 am

Very nice house, it kills my 15k lights by far.
Isen
Isen
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostfire 16/12/2013, 8:54 pm

Isen wrote:Very nice house,  it kills my 15k lights by far.

Thanks! We didn't actually count the amount of lights this year but last year it was around 26k, the dancing arch in the picture is one of the additions this year, and contains 960 lights alone.
Frostfire
Frostfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombeh 16/12/2013, 9:02 pm

Zombeh
Zombeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down