Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro of TheBeardX

4 posters

Go down

Intro of TheBeardX Empty Intro of TheBeardX

Post by BlackbeardX_69 24/12/2013, 2:46 am

Hey guys!!
RSN: TheBeardX

About me: I started playing Rs back in 09' just as the good part of rs came to an end...='(...i've played this game a lot and love doing quests...My fav quest till now is- One piercing Note( remember it.... might just come up in a trivia Wink ) I love hosting and taking part in Hiden seek events and scavenger hunts!!

My Aim in this game- Its not much but i want to finish the achievement diary from all cities, all the quests, get all skilsto 90+ a few to 99 and a cb lvl of 200. =)

I look forward to hanging out with you all and having fun in all the great events u host!!
BlackbeardX_69
BlackbeardX_69
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Intro of TheBeardX Empty Re: Intro of TheBeardX

Post by ilovetodice 24/12/2013, 5:56 am

Welcome mate ^^
ilovetodice
ilovetodice
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 24/12/2013, 6:30 am

welcome to our forums mate, i hope you have a nice time here and i wish you best of luck on your goals.
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRaven 24/12/2013, 7:38 am

Welcome to the forums BlackBeard, i hope you enjoy your stay with us and enjoy being apart of this amazing community. I am quite glad you also are enjoying the events to, i always have a blast when i am able to attend them, looking forward to seeing you at the odd events but also getting to know you within the community. Smile)

Best of luck on your Runescape goals also and 90+ skills
RedRaven
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down