Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adri trying to scam me

+5
KMV
WisdomStar
hammer man25
Leakee
Brutal Swede
9 posters

Go down

Adri trying to scam me Empty Adri trying to scam me

Post by Brutal Swede 25/12/2013, 3:20 pm

I saw Adri was buying gold on the forums so i pmed and asked him if he wanted to buy some gold. He replayed asking for how much and i said .27 per mil. He replayed with a ridiculous price that he wanted to buy for, but in his thread it clearly says he is buying for .27 per mil. Seems like he's trying to buy gold for a ridiculous price and then sell to make huge profit.
The proof is in the spoiler. I thought you could trust Adri :/

Spoiler:
Brutal Swede
Brutal Swede
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Adri trying to scam me Empty Re: Adri trying to scam me

Post by Leakee 25/12/2013, 3:58 pm

I don't really think that he is trying to scam you, and it isn't against the rules to try and make a profit. He hasn't scammed you in anyway, nor would he. The prices on his thread are always subject to change.
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer man25 25/12/2013, 4:06 pm

Also, it says he is pay UP TO .27, which means he also buys for below that. .27 would be a price reserved for more constant sellers, and those with bulk gold. That's almost always a blanket statement people put in their thread when they don't want to change their prices constantly.
hammer man25
hammer man25
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutal Swede 25/12/2013, 4:46 pm

Leakee wrote:I don't really think that he is trying to scam you, and it isn't against the rules to try and make a profit. He hasn't scammed you in anyway, nor would he. The prices on his thread are always subject to change.

He's trying to scam me into buying things for a cheaper price then the real price.
It's like trying to buy a blue partyhat for 1b of someone and trying to convince them that's a good price when in reality it's a lot more expensive.
Brutal Swede
Brutal Swede
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by WisdomStar 25/12/2013, 4:49 pm

It says UP TO .27.
Adri wouldn't scam for anything and risk his Manager position
WisdomStar
WisdomStar
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by WisdomStar 25/12/2013, 4:52 pm

Brutal Swede wrote:
Leakee wrote:I don't really think that he is trying to scam you, and it isn't against the rules to try and make a profit. He hasn't scammed you in anyway, nor would he. The prices on his thread are always subject to change.

He's trying to scam me into buying things for a cheaper price then the real price.
It's like trying to buy a blue partyhat for 1b of someone and trying to convince them that's a good price when in reality it's a lot more expensive.

You do not have to sell RSGP he does it to earn money not to lose it!
WisdomStar
WisdomStar
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutal Swede 25/12/2013, 4:53 pm

WisdomStar wrote:It says UP TO .27.

He has edited the post 23 times and everytime he changes the price he always updates price in the post.. and in the title it says he's buying for .27

I don't think he would steal the money i would sell to him, that would be too risky. But he's trying to make me sell gold to him for a ridiculous price to make some profit. Like a sneaky little scam.
Brutal Swede
Brutal Swede
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer man25 25/12/2013, 4:55 pm

Brutal Swede wrote:

He has edited the post 23 times and everytime he changes the price he always updates price in the post.. and in the title it says he's buying for .27

I don't think he would steal the money i would sell to him, that would be too risky. But he's trying to make me sell gold to him for a ridiculous price to make some profit. Like a sneaky little scam.

Please listen to what I, and Wisdomstar, have both said. It says UP TO .27, which means he will pay that amount maximum. That means he can and will most likely offer you less.
hammer man25
hammer man25

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutal Swede 25/12/2013, 4:59 pm

hammer man25 wrote:
Brutal Swede wrote:

Please listen to what I, and Wisdomstar, have both said. It says UP TO .27, which means he will pay that amount maximum. That means he can and will most likely offer you less.

Read the title.. it says he's buying for .27,
you can't post false prices like that..
Brutal Swede
Brutal Swede
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by WisdomStar 25/12/2013, 5:09 pm

Brutal Swede wrote:
hammer man25 wrote:
Brutal Swede wrote:

Read the title.. it says he's buying for .27,
you can't post false prices like that..

Ofcourse he'll type he is buying .27$/m he wants to show his best offer to get more customers and you are 1st customer that has problem with Adri as far as I know
WisdomStar
WisdomStar
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer man25 25/12/2013, 5:10 pm

So we're also going to open a scam report on KMV's thread? http://www.smokinelite.com/t68297-170-vouchesbuying-rsgp-up-to-28-mhighly-trusted
Wagerhost's thread?
http://www.smokinelite.com/t40821-ranktrusted-buying-eoc-gold-26-m-740-vouchesppwubtinterac

They both advertise a different price in their title as opposed to what their thread says. Let's close all gold buying/selling threads that are not constantly updated.
hammer man25
hammer man25

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutal Swede 25/12/2013, 5:12 pm

hammer man25 wrote:So we're also going to open a scam report on KMV's thread? http://www.smokinelite.com/t68297-170-vouchesbuying-rsgp-up-to-28-mhighly-trusted
Wagerhost's thread?
http://www.smokinelite.com/t40821-ranktrusted-buying-eoc-gold-26-m-740-vouchesppwubtinterac

They both advertise a different price in their title as opposed to what their thread says. Let's close all gold buying/selling threads that are not constantly updated.

That's not the point, the point is that he is trying to buy gold from me for a ridiculous price that is way cheaper then the real price of gold.. basicaly trying to scam me for some cash.. ur just protecting him cus he has a high rank on this webisite...
Brutal Swede
Brutal Swede
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer man25 25/12/2013, 5:15 pm

Brutal Swede wrote:
hammer man25 wrote:So we're also going to open a scam report on KMV's thread? http://www.smokinelite.com/t68297-170-vouchesbuying-rsgp-up-to-28-mhighly-trusted
Wagerhost's thread?

That's not the point, the point is that he is trying to buy gold from me for a ridiculous price that is way cheaper then the real price of gold.. basicaly trying to scam me for some cash.. ur just protecting him cus he has a high rank on this webisite...

How am I attempting to protect him? I'm actually trying to take down the other liers on the site. If you want me to, I'll open a report against each and every one, and we can have all their threads taken down together. KMV and Wagerhost were both at one time a higher rank than Adri, I think.
hammer man25
hammer man25

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutal Swede 25/12/2013, 5:34 pm

hammer man25 wrote:
Brutal Swede wrote:
Wagerhost's thread?

How am I attempting to protect him? I'm actually trying to take down the other liers on the site. If you want me to, I'll open a report against each and every one, and we can have all their threads taken down together. KMV and Wagerhost were both at one time a higher rank than Adri, I think.

Ok good, i misunderstood u! i thinks its a great idea Smile
Brutal Swede
Brutal Swede
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 25/12/2013, 5:42 pm

He is allowed to put up any price he wants to buy for as well as anyone else who wishes to buy gold on the forums. Sometimes those of us who sell gold are merely late to editing or updating a thread. Its not like he tried to pay you less from what he said.

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 25/12/2013, 5:53 pm

It seems like you know gold prices so he's not scamming you if he's offering lower price for your gold then you've expected.

If you weren't aware of what the usual gold prices are and if he would have tricked you by saying normal prices are like 0.20$ per mil then that's scamming.

But since there's plenty of gold selling/buying threads on our forums you can't actually get scammed and if you get then it's on you as you haven't carefully checked them.

It's his money so he's free to offer whatever prices he wants. It's your decision if you want to sell him or not.
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutal Swede 25/12/2013, 6:31 pm

Julij2 wrote:It seems like you know gold prices so he's not scamming you if he's offering lower price for your gold then you've expected.

If you weren't aware of what the usual gold prices are and if he would have tricked you by saying normal prices are like 0.20$ per mil then that's scamming.

But since there's plenty of gold selling/buying threads on our forums you can't actually get scammed and if you get then it's on you as you haven't carefully checked them.

It's his money so he's free to offer whatever prices he wants. It's your decision if you want to sell him or not.

It's like telling someone a blue partyhat is worth 1b and saying that's a good price. Obviously Adri tried to scam me.
Brutal Swede
Brutal Swede
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by WisdomStar 25/12/2013, 6:38 pm

Brutal Swede wrote:
Julij2 wrote:It seems like you know gold prices so he's not scamming you if he's offering lower price for your gold then you've expected.

It's like telling someone a blue partyhat is worth 1b and saying that's a good price. Obviously Adri tried to scam me.

Wow! Everybody is telling you that he can buy at what price he wants to and you are sitll like "he tried to scam me" this isnt scam. Go find somebody else you'll sell gold to

Edit: So example... you said it is like buying bluepartyhat for 1b?

He offered .25 and he is "scamming" you for .02 rate is 25:27
Blue partyhat is 3.4b and you said buying it for 1b so ratio is 1:3.4

As far as I can see you are just trying to escape from problems :/
WisdomStar
WisdomStar
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Adrijana 25/12/2013, 6:43 pm

I don't know why this was not locked yet... His thread clearly stated up to .27 which means different gold amounts being sold to him will have a different price. I myself will give a different price for 100m then I would for 1b. Now... you seem like a smart individual and I'm sure you can make up your mind on what you would like the price to be. You are also smart enough to know that you have this amazing freedom to say "Yes" or to say "No" to what is being offered to you. I suggest simply using that freedom and exercise your right to choose what you are willing to take for the GP price.

This is in no way a scam of any kind and I do not appreciate it being called such. LOCKED
[ADMIN] Adrijana
[ADMIN] Adrijana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 25/12/2013, 6:43 pm

Brutal Swede wrote:

He didn't told you his price is good nor he said that's normal gold price. He gave you an offer and that's it. If you don't like his offer then refuse it and stop acting like a prick.

Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Corowns 25/12/2013, 7:26 pm

This is kind of funny. People don't take the risk of selling gold for "no profit". How old are you? Jesus....
Corowns
Corowns
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutal Swede 25/12/2013, 8:25 pm

[ADMIN] Corowns wrote:This is kind of funny. People don't take the risk of selling gold for "no profit". How old are you? Jesus....

Why unlock the thread just to be a prick? Prick.
Brutal Swede
Brutal Swede
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer man25 25/12/2013, 8:29 pm

Brutal Swede wrote:
[ADMIN] Corowns wrote:This is kind of funny. People don't take the risk of selling gold for "no profit". How old are you? Jesus....

Shots fired
hammer man25
hammer man25

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombeh 25/12/2013, 8:30 pm

Brutal Swede wrote:

you realize that you sound ridiculous right now right? LOCKED ANY UNLOCKS WILL BE LOCKED ANY POSTS WILL BE DELETED.
Zombeh
Zombeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Corowns 26/12/2013, 6:21 pm

30 day ban issued to Brutal. Come back when you grow up.
Corowns
Corowns
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down