Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@xmas abusing powers

5 posters

Go down

@xmas abusing powers Empty @xmas abusing powers

Post by Nakk Le Vaar 2/1/2014, 8:08 am

@xmas abusing powers 4hTuvZM This picture is the aftermath of me rejoining the website after I was banned. (B+). Being banned from the main irc i joined the second one were i asked the same mod that banned me to get unbanned, he proceeded to threaten me a permanent ban. Heres back story.
I've been !roll 'ing for about 2 hours while playing 07scape. After being on a 1 hour loosing streak i finally got a number in the high 800s. Someone else got in a last minute (litterally, not last second) /roll and got a low 900. In chat I sarcastically say "fuck you **** XD) Then @xmas tells me to watch my language. I say "my bad, did i offend you" (in an honestly sarcastic dickish way) He says "actually yes, you did." So I say "Oh please mastah, dont beat me with the whip no more mastah!" He then says AFTER i say the joke "now stop it" and then a few minutes (about 30 seconds) later he bans me saying in the ban note *i told you so*. Fairplay i did say "sorry, did i offend you" in a sarcastic way, but he says he banned me for the joke I said. Keep in mind his "warning" appeared on screen AFTER i send the message. Anyway the bloak i originally said "fuck you XD" too was afk i can only assume as he gave no input after winning the /roll thing for 2 eoc tokens every 5 mins.
Tl:DR Mad (Presumably, no other reason i can think of he would ban for such a petty reason) mod bans me for chatting at the wrong time. afro 

Nakk Le Vaar
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

@xmas abusing powers Empty Re: @xmas abusing powers

Post by lil_me 2/1/2014, 8:30 am

you say 'this picture' but provide no picture :|seeing how I wasn't in the channel I don't have logs so I'll wait for xmas or another manager to post logs/proof of this interaction.
Ok so you did post a picture but for some reason it did not show up for me. Either way this was not the evidence of the ban that occurred in #smgamer and I stand by my choice to wait for opposing evidence.

On a side note words that are meant to be taken one way are not often received that way and that is a key thing in the journey of maturity. So telling someone off as a 'joke' will not be received as a 'joke' but as a demeaning statement as well as an example of bad manners. As well, seeing that you admit you were banned before does not help you in any way Neutral
lil_me
lil_me
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer man25 2/1/2014, 8:39 am

@xmas abusing powers 4hTuvZM
Fixed for user, he provided link instead of picture within the image tags.
hammer man25
hammer man25
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombeh 2/1/2014, 8:45 am

(00:21:04) <@xmas> Yes you did limpbiscit.
(00:21:08) <@xmas> Now knock it off.
(00:21:09) <limpbiscit> oh mastah please dont beat me with the whip again mastah
(00:21:14) <limpbiscit> ill pick yo cotton mastah im sorry

This is the reason you were banned, you were warned. You decided not to listen, you were banned. As he stated you can come back in a week.
Zombeh
Zombeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GsKiki 2/1/2014, 8:55 am

Rules for our channels state clearly that disrespecting any member of the channel is a banable offence. http://pastebin.com/y9ZfidFH
They are visible for everyone to read, and posted in every channel and on forums. Considering that fact no multiple warnings are necessary.

You admitted yourself that you continued disrespecting even after being warned, by making insulting comments, which is againts those rules.

Our rules are there for a reason - to keep our channels comfortable for everyone, and we take them seriously.

As for abusing powers, no evidence was provided.

The ban will not be changed.
GsKiki
GsKiki
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombeh 2/1/2014, 8:56 am

Lockarino.
Zombeh
Zombeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)