Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone, I'm subway :D

+5
Cille
Inhaps
Divine
chocolatnave
subways
9 posters

Go down

Hey everyone, I'm subway :D Empty Hey everyone, I'm subway :D

Post by subways 14/1/2014, 1:11 pm

Hey all,

Recently found this and the Merchz forums and love them! My name is Seb, I'm 18 and currently am a Fashion photographer and photojournalist for a couple magazines in Australia and 1 in Beijing :DI'm really interested in meeting you all as you seem like some badass people as well as learning about merching in RS. Anyways i'll follow the template thing now  bounce ;  

What is your RuneScape Name?
subway103

How long have you been playing RuneScape?
played when I was like 13 and on and off since then - started a new account and am interested in getting into RS this time.

Have you ever been a member of a clan before?
nope

What is your proudest RuneScape achievement to date?
make 8mill in my first few days, I havent been playing for very long and although it doesn't seem like much to you guys but making money was always the hardest thing when i used to play but now i'm really starting to enjoy it.

What led you to Smokin Mils?
Found Merchz and learned a bunch from there becoming a VIP and now in turn finding here Smile

What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Mils?
I Hope to become a strong member of the community learning from others and eventually teaching as well as making some good friends along the way Smile

Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Mils?
nope

On a scale of 1-10, how experienced do you feel with merchanting?
1 - as i said damn new to this and havent made much hoping to one day be at 10 tho Very Happy

What do you do in your spare time?
Take photos of pretty girls in expensive clothes and now play RS

If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc)
PM, ingame and soon IRC - just needa set it up

Is there anything you'd like to add?
I look forward to meeting you all and learning everything there is!

subways
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone, I'm subway :D Empty Re: Hey everyone, I'm subway :D

Post by chocolatnave 14/1/2014, 2:01 pm

Hey, welcome to SM! I don't think I've met a photographer before (iphone cameras don't count). Make sure you visit the IRC and check out the events ingame, both are great Smile!
chocolatnave
chocolatnave
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by subways 14/1/2014, 2:21 pm

haha you would be surprised how amazing iphone photos can be! loads of amazing photogs can use iphones farao 

subways
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 14/1/2014, 2:43 pm

What a great introduction and an interesting job. Smile

Making 8M in your first few days is actually a really good start if you have very little experience.
Best of luck and enjoy your time here.
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

http://merchz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 14/1/2014, 3:12 pm

Hello and welcome. I wish you good luck with merching and good fun at SM.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by subways 14/1/2014, 3:49 pm

[ADMIN] Divine wrote:What a great introduction and an interesting job. Smile

Making 8M in your first few days is actually a really good start if you have very little experience.
Best of luck and enjoy your time here.

Thanks for the encouragement! looking forward to getting to at least 10m so I can join the mentee program as it looks fantastic! Very Happy

subways
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 14/1/2014, 3:57 pm

Hello Subways!

As Divine said, making 8m the first few days is a great start and soon once you get more experience you will be able to make money a lot faster Smile
If you are interested in learning merchanting we have some great guides here; http://www.smokinelite.com/f45-merchanting-guides (especially the ones written by Billious).
I suggest reading the ones based around flipping first Smile

I see that you are interested in joining the mentee programme, and looking forward to see you join so we can help you on more 1 on 1 based tutoring Smile!

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by 320P 14/1/2014, 9:17 pm

welcome to SM Subway,

can i suggest Frost bones to flip to you to help your Rsgp if you are a not a member then do big bones, there is good profit from them
320P
320P
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRaven 15/1/2014, 4:42 am

Welcome to the SM forums and community, i hope you enjoy your time with us and you have come to the right place to learn more about merching. Smile)) 8 mill in one day is very impressive in my eyes and is a good start. Best of luck and i look forward to seeing you around the community. Smile))
RedRaven
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 15/1/2014, 1:53 pm

Wow that sounds like a really cool job, I know a couple of people that have tried getting a job as a photographer but haven't been able to. So are you also like a experienced with photoshop?
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by subways 15/1/2014, 2:03 pm

Daxaal wrote:Wow that sounds like a really cool job, I know a couple of people that have tried getting a job as a photographer but haven't been able to. So are you also like a experienced with photoshop?

Yeah I do quite a bit of photoshop/lightroom majority being retouching (fun 2-3hours per beauty shot lol) but i did used to do graphics. If you need me to remove blemishes for you lol just ask.

subways
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 15/1/2014, 4:29 pm

subways wrote:
Daxaal wrote:Wow that sounds like a really cool job, I know a couple of people that have tried getting a job as a photographer but haven't been able to. So are you also like a experienced with photoshop?

Yeah I do quite a bit of photoshop/lightroom majority being retouching (fun 2-3hours per beauty shot lol) but i did used to do graphics. If you need me to remove blemishes for you lol just ask.

Nice, do you have like a portfolio or a gallery of your work? I'd really be interested in seeing your work or like before and after shots of models Razz if you have any.
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Imacer 16/1/2014, 11:10 pm

Hey subway Very Happy, hope you enjoy smevents.

Imacer
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum