Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

+9
Yamiteh
D-A_BROKE
BamZam
Dr_Dragonoid
Tuff Tiga
Kelly
Inhaps
Mr Rockeye
Leakee
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Favourite signature?

Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 7 ]
Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 I_vote_lcap36%Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 Empty Re: Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by Kelly 23/1/2014, 9:38 am

Great entries so far, everyone. Personally have always found Pokémon to be a very tricky thing to make creations of, but seems a fair lot of you are pulling it off Smile.
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 Empty Re: Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by PRISM 24/1/2014, 2:36 am

Awesome to see this back! i haven't done signatures in quite a while! shall be fun!

EDIT: Here's my entry

stock:

sig:
PRISM
PRISM
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 24/1/2014, 8:09 pm

Feel free to join our channel -> #Design <- if you need any help.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 25/1/2014, 10:32 pm

2 days left to get in your entries!
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 27/1/2014, 2:22 pm

Some 24 hours until this is put up for voting. If you start working an entry, do tell.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 27/1/2014, 2:32 pm

Good luck everybody
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 27/1/2014, 7:42 pm

I've been having trouble redownloading my copy of photoshop but ill see if i can get it back in time
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 28/1/2014, 1:12 pm

Up for voting in 1 hour.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 28/1/2014, 2:48 pm

Good luck.
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 29/1/2014, 7:03 pm

Hope this isnt the last one of these. As soon as I get PS working I would take part in these for sure.
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Rockeye 29/1/2014, 7:11 pm

DoYouPlay_RS wrote:Hope this isnt the last one of these. As soon as I get PS working I would take part in these for sure.
Take a look at the official site of adobe, there should be a version.
After you've had your 30 trial you can look for a key on the internet, they are everywere.
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 30/1/2014, 3:47 pm

I will most likely get another one up next week, as this one has been a pretty good success in my opinion Razz
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 30/1/2014, 4:49 pm

Leakee wrote:I will most likely get another one up next week, as this one has been a pretty good success in my opinion Razz

Awesome to hear ^^. Maybe do a Freestyle for the next to encourage more participants?
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 30/1/2014, 5:27 pm

Kelly wrote:
Leakee wrote:I will most likely get another one up next week, as this one has been a pretty good success in my opinion Razz

Awesome to hear ^^. Maybe do a Freestyle for the next to encourage more participants?

That's what I was thinking, however maybe adding a twist to make things more interesting  Smile 
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Rockeye 30/1/2014, 9:26 pm

Or photo manipulations loads of them can turn out very cool!
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 1/2/2014, 5:07 pm

Winners are known. Congratulations to PRISM, Tuff Tiga, and Leakee!

Contact me on #Design to claim your prize.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 2/2/2014, 7:37 am

Congratulations to those who won ^^. Am glad to see such interest and look forward to seeing more activity within SOTW.
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2