Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much to buy 200m in pounds?

3 posters

Go down

How much to buy 200m in pounds? Empty How much to buy 200m in pounds?

Post by IrisLuna 17/2/2014, 10:24 am

I'm new on this site so i don't have that much of a reputation and i'm not deemed trusted by the site officially. However I am looking to buy some gold via PayPal only. Can only pay with cash too.
That being said I don't quite know how it all works and what the rates are, so if anyone is interested in selling to me i'd love to be able to discuss prices. I'm not and idiot and can convert pounds to dollars and an idea of the average price of gold/m.
PM me if you're willing to help me understand this and/or willing to sell Smile Hope ya'll have a lovely day!
IrisLuna
IrisLuna
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

How much to buy 200m in pounds? Empty Re: How much to buy 200m in pounds?

Post by hammer man25 17/2/2014, 11:34 am

I would personally charge ~41.86 pounds ($70) for 200m. Some people might charge more or less, depending on how fast they need to move gold, how well they know you (more trusted means price goes down), and how much stock they have.
hammer man25
hammer man25
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 19/2/2014, 1:54 pm

hammer man25 wrote:I would personally charge ~41.86 pounds ($70) for 200m. Some people might charge more or less, depending on how fast they need to move gold, how well they know you (more trusted means price goes down), and how much stock they have.

He posted in 07 so think he means 200M in the rate of 07?Razz

Anyway, I'm UK myself, and if you can do PP there is a possibility you can do UKBT, if that's the case I can sell to you, (saving converting/PP fees) Very Happy
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by IrisLuna 20/2/2014, 9:35 pm

Oh crap, my bad. Wrong place then, I meant for EOC. Apologies!
IrisLuna
IrisLuna
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down