Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparhawk

4 posters

Go down

Sparhawk Empty Sparhawk

Post by Sparhawk 9/3/2014, 7:01 pm

Hello guys (and girls)!
My name is Sparhawk, (from the Elenium book series from David Eddings), but on Runescape you'll find me as Vandilion.
I started playing runescape around 2005 but I did loose 3 accounts untill 2008 due to the wrong friends (2times) and a forgotten password ...
But i restarted in 2009 and with a break or 2, i'm here playin rs in 2014 Smile .
Yes, I have been member of a clan before, but please don't ask the team 'cause I don't remember it anymore... :s
My proudest achievement? getting 91 prayer in 2008..... my biggest failure: i lost that account and had to restart, now my highest skill is crafting standing at lv 80.
An old friend who stopped a year ago but did learn me the basics of flipping, if i'm not mistaken he also wrote guide for Smokin Mils.
My hope/dreams for the future is that thanks to the guidance of SMokin Mills i'll achieve the 500m threshold and a 99 construction.
Unfortunaly, idon't know anyone here who's still active.
My experience with merching has been a "meh..." , probably cause i'm doing wrong but hey, the last will eventually be the first ;p
In my spare time, which i barely have, i play tennis and I am a proud drummer. My spare time is being held short because i'm studying at university right now...

If you want to contact me, i believe a PM would be the way with a 100% response rate Wink But i'll be also active the IRC

Thanks for your time and let's make some mills Very Happy
Sparhawk
Sparhawk
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Sparhawk Empty Re: Sparhawk

Post by Yamiteh 9/3/2014, 7:09 pm

Hey Sparhawk, welcome!

May I ask who was an old friend who has written a guide here?

Anyway, if you are looking for a clan, I'd like to inform you that Smokin Mils also has a clan "SM".
More info on it here: http://www.smokinelite.com/t45470-welcome-to-smokin-mils-clan-chat

I'd highly reccomend you to join one of our mentor groups to learn merchanting as you yourself said you are doing it wrong and it could help alot with your 500m goal. You can join a mentor group here: http://www.smokinelite.com/f73-mentors
As for Construction you could consider warbading it. It's free and fast.
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparhawk 9/3/2014, 7:29 pm

Hey Yamiteh,
First of all thnx for the welcoming Smile

euhm that person was Eolothix. His guide was named somthing like "Longterm/Overnight flipping guide", and i just applied for a mentor thnx for the advice.

Yust a small question, what does "warbading" mean? English is not my native language,....unfortunately Wink
Sparhawk
Sparhawk
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by MerchTilIDie 9/3/2014, 8:31 pm

Welcome to the forums Sparhawk! Yamiteh summed up just about everything you need as a new member here Smile

Sparhawk wrote:Hey Yamiteh,
Yust a small question, what does "warbading" mean? English is not my native language,....unfortunately Wink

What he meant was warbanding, it's the war bands minigame which is relatively new. Check out a few guides on it, you get pretty decent xp from it
MerchTilIDie
MerchTilIDie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh 9/3/2014, 10:26 pm

Facepalm Yeah meant Warbanding, sorry. Thanks for correcting me MerchTiIDie  Smile 
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Dragonoid 10/3/2014, 11:39 am

Welcome to SM!
Hope you enjoy your stay Smile
Dr_Dragonoid
Dr_Dragonoid