Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SM Work Sheet

4 posters

Go down

SM Work Sheet Empty SM Work Sheet

Post by Cyborg360 3/4/2014, 4:55 am

What up guys!!! This is Cyborg360 bringing you a tool for your daily merch. This tool is designed to organize and improve your merchanting wealth.

How can this improve my wealth in game?
Well, this work sheet will keep track of what item do you flip the most, the variations prices of an item on each flipp/ivestment, what is your total profit at the end of the day and what is your current exact wealth.

This is are the features you will be seeing
SM Work Sheet:

To download click on the link below. Go to files, download as, and you will be good.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiMdV1wR4ZgZdGRTLXlCZk90M3ZPcFZLX0c5OGZ3Z3c&usp=sharing

If you guys have any question or something is not working, feel free to post it below or pm me. Remember, when done for the day,  go to files save as and change the name to the current date and the profit.

This is 99.9% done by me. The only thing I didn't do was the SM logo I used at the tittle(It's the current site logo).

Last edited by Cyborg360 on 4/4/2014, 10:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Cyborg360
Cyborg360
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

SM Work Sheet Empty Re: SM Work Sheet

Post by Connor 3/4/2014, 5:40 am

You're going to need to get this approved by Pleco before you link the download link. Or another Admin I guess, but it's usually Pleco. PM him. Until he gives approval I'm going to remove the link. Just precaution and rules, nothing against you.

Thanks.
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 3/4/2014, 9:03 am

Upload it to google drive, people can then see the spread sheet in their browser. No download required
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg360 3/4/2014, 10:36 am

kk Conor', and thanks. I'll be pming him now.

If uploaded to google drive, they will not be able to track the daily profit. For that you need to open and close one each day.

Edit: I pmed an administrator Connor'. Daxaal I saw what you where talking about. Lol, just missed understood. Btw thnx
Cyborg360
Cyborg360
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 4/4/2014, 10:46 pm

Link has been approved - it's just to a google spreadsheet, so download it from the google drive.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiMdV1wR4ZgZdGRTLXlCZk90M3ZPcFZLX0c5OGZ3Z3c&usp=sharing#gid=0
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg360 4/4/2014, 11:45 pm

Thnx Skrillex, Connor' and Daxaal
Cyborg360
Cyborg360
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)