Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~ Smokin Mils ~ 5th Birthday Party ~ 5 Events ~ Drop party ~*~

+11
MoeZ
Frekwency
Blackyy
Adri
Blood
Queen Of Entity
Gildarts
Flapso
Californias
Leakee
Cille
15 posters

Go down

~*~ Smokin Mils ~ 5th Birthday Party ~ 5 Events ~ Drop party ~*~ Empty ~*~ Smokin Mils ~ 5th Birthday Party ~ 5 Events ~ Drop party ~*~

Post by Cille 7/4/2014, 10:02 pm

Hello Smokin Mils!

As stated in the news, Smokin Mils is turning 5 years on April 19th! Much like last year, we will have one event for each year SM has been running!
I apologize, but these events will mainly be based on RS3, as that is currently the highest demand.

This will be a grand party, so please invite your friends to come as well! We'd like to see a huge celebration of this Smile

Each event will last one hour, and then there will be a 30minute break which will include some small fun games and socializing Smile

This whole event will be streamed by Smokin Mils streaming team, and can be followed here
We will also be hanging out at our Teamspeak server with the info: smokinmils.clanvent.com:8248

1st Event: - Hide and Seek
When: 4pm-5pm GMT
Where: Lumbridge Church
FC: SmEvents
World: 54 (RS3)
Description: Fellow ranks will be hiding around Runescape, finding them will give you a prize!
This is a fun event that everybody can join in on Smile

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

~*~ 30 minutes of socializing ~*~

2nd Event: - PvM KK and Corporeal Beast
When: 5:30pm - 6:30pm GMT
Where: Kalphite King lair and Corporeal Beast Dungeon
FC: Smokin PvM
World: 54 (and TBA)
Description: As Adrijana mentioned in the news, we're soon launching a PvM branch of SM, this is a small teaser for that project Smile.
For the people who are not familiar or doesn't wish to go to KK, there will be a corporeal beast team as well.
For the KK team we suggest you read this guide and watch a few videos on how to do it:

Mini guide:
If you do not wish to part take in any PvM there will be socializing in TS, IRC, ingame (at citadel) etc!

3rd Event: - Grand Exchange Take Over
When: 7pm-8pm GMT
Where: Grand Exchange
World: w54
Description: We will have various games, socializing and drops ready for you guys to enjoy! We will also parade a bit around the GE to possibly find more people to join and have fun with!

4th Event: - Parading & Citadel
When: 8:30pm - 9:45pm GMT
Where: Citadel
World: N/A
Description: From the Grand Exchange we will parade to the Citadel, where we will have more various fun games and socializing :)This will also be where [ADMIN] Mr J will give his speech!
At 9:45pm GMT, the ranks will ready themselves for the achievement part of the celebration!

~*~ 15 minutes of socializing ~*~

5th Event: - Achievements
When: 10pm GMT onwards
Where: Yanille world: 305 (07) 2) Lumbridge w54 (RS3)
World: 305 (07) & W54 (RS3)
Description: Information can be found here

The achievements:

Between all of the achievements there will be time for every1 to go and get their capes and show them off before we move on to the next location!!
[/spoiler]

Last edited by Cille on 19/4/2014, 8:53 pm; edited 6 times in total

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

~*~ Smokin Mils ~ 5th Birthday Party ~ 5 Events ~ Drop party ~*~ Empty Re: ~*~ Smokin Mils ~ 5th Birthday Party ~ 5 Events ~ Drop party ~*~

Post by Leakee 8/4/2014, 8:10 am

This will be a blast Smile
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

~*~ Smokin Mils ~ 5th Birthday Party ~ 5 Events ~ Drop party ~*~ Empty Re: ~*~ Smokin Mils ~ 5th Birthday Party ~ 5 Events ~ Drop party ~*~

Post by Californias 9/4/2014, 3:25 pm

Sounds like a blast!!
Californias
Californias
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flapso 9/4/2014, 6:17 pm

Happy Birthday SM! Will try to be there Smile
Flapso
Flapso
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gildarts 11/4/2014, 1:51 pm

Sounds entertaining.
Gildarts
Gildarts
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Of Entity 11/4/2014, 3:48 pm

Hey!

I'm going to level up atleast my Firemaking at the event, working on few others and I will tell right if I know that I can get other 99's too.

I'm aiming towards:

- Firemaking (Ready)
- Crafting (probably getting)
- Construction (not sure about this one, probably if I have time)
- Ranged (probably getting)
- Cooking (getting)
- Smithing Ready!
- Slayer (not very sure do I have time)
- Attack or Strength (if aiming for slayer)
- Dungeoneering (99 not 120) getting in 2 days I assume

I update this post when I know which ones I can complete Smile

~ Entity~

Last edited by Queen Of Entity on 14/4/2014, 11:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
Queen Of Entity
Queen Of Entity
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 11/4/2014, 10:45 pm

This sounds quite lovely. Props to the masterminds who thought this up and will be working to make it a very special occasion. Will do my very best to be in attendance.
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adri 13/4/2014, 9:56 pm

I can't waittt Very Happy:D
Adri
Adri
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackyy 14/4/2014, 5:13 am

I wish I had an account to come bleh.

That is right my niggas, my size=0 comments are back. H8TERS HATE

Blackyy
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Frekwency 18/4/2014, 3:19 am

Yo that's my 20th bday~
Frekwency
Frekwency
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by MoeZ 18/4/2014, 11:08 am

Going to be awesome, should've added trivia or tiny chating
MoeZ
MoeZ
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Merzz 18/4/2014, 1:15 pm

Meh cba come because i would waste precious time i could do Castle Wars

just joking ofc coming to all of these <3
Merzz
Merzz
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 18/4/2014, 4:39 pm

This should be extremely sexy, hope to see a good turn out!
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 18/4/2014, 7:47 pm

Very much looking forward to this!

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 19/4/2014, 9:23 pm

Congratulations on the success, guys. This has been performed well and it seems all those in attendance had a blast. The stream reached just over 100 viewers at its peak and the events fc was more filled than it had been in quite some time. Plus it was great fun watching Adrijana Corp Smile

Last edited by Blood on 20/4/2014, 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pie Lov3r 19/4/2014, 11:31 pm

Great event, thank you to all who arranged/planned today as well as all who came, I'm glad I'm a part of this community Smile
Edit: and congratulations to all who achieved their goals Very Happy

Pie Lov3r
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 19/4/2014, 11:46 pm

Thanks to every1 who came!

This was truly a fun and amazing day! Smile

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Of Entity 19/4/2014, 11:58 pm

Great event, got smith and fm nicely up and rounding my 2400 total + dropped 51m in total in party, met new and old friends and most important of all had super fun!

I think this picture is kinda good one to express in words if someone asks "How was it?" Very Happy

CLICK ME FOR *Beep* SAKE!:

~Entity~
Queen Of Entity
Queen Of Entity
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by celeritas0 20/4/2014, 2:33 am

That picture sums it up Smile Was a lot of fun, thank you everyone who worked on it!
celeritas0
celeritas0
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adri 20/4/2014, 10:36 am

Congrats everybody Smile
Adri
Adri
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gildarts 20/4/2014, 4:05 pm

Was and awesome birthday, hope to see a better one in 5 more years Very Happy
Gildarts
Gildarts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down