Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queen of Entity's inactive flip log

2 posters

Go down

Queen of Entity's inactive flip log Empty Queen of Entity's inactive flip log

Post by Queen Of Entity 15/4/2014, 10:30 am

Hello everyone!

I'm Queen of Entity, former rank (Merzz's mercenaries) and High wealth investment flipper.
I noticed that I'm missing these profit badges and thought starting this one Smile

Sadly my last PC's hard drive broke off and I couldn't save flips like 3a druid cloak and so on, so I can't put any recent ones as I don't have any right now, but more will come Smile

Flips come in slow pace as they're mostly inactives.
With each inactive flip, I tell you why I did flip this item and had faith on it, or why I didn't do on something else similiar Smile

Here is few bit older ones for you guys to see and get hook'd to my Log Wink

This one took eternity, when dicing was disabled, I saw potential on 3a druids as so much gold was removed from game and somuch left there with no purpose, seem'd to me that my gut instinct told me right on this one Very Happy

Profit: 455,223,000gp [76,53%]
Third-Age druidic wreath:

'Now these next ones were fast ones when flipped, not huge margins, but efficient.

1,394,254gp [0,99%]
Red H'ween mask:

2,698,752gp[0,97%]
Torva Helmet:

2,170,000gp[2,85%]
Virtus Mask:

There's all I could found from my recent PC and from my Mac, seems to be so that I have to start taking pictures of my gains again as I lost pics of some phat inactives and so on :3

So updating this log once a week with something kinda inactive Smile

~Entity~
Queen Of Entity
Queen Of Entity
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Queen of Entity's inactive flip log Empty Re: Queen of Entity's inactive flip log

Post by pckofwolfs 16/4/2014, 1:38 am

Nice buy with the wreath. That is something i would show off. Nice way of thinking about why to buy in the way u did. I really can't wait to see what other flip/invstments u will do.
pckofwolfs
pckofwolfs
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Queen of Entity's inactive flip log Empty Re: Queen of Entity's inactive flip log

Post by Queen Of Entity 16/4/2014, 5:03 pm

pckofwolfs wrote:Nice buy with the wreath. That is something i would show off. Nice way of thinking about why to buy in the way u did. I really can't wait to see what other flip/invstments u will do.

They will most probably come in slow pace as my investments take time Smile
Queen Of Entity
Queen Of Entity
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by pckofwolfs 17/4/2014, 2:14 am

the more patients the bigger the profits if u know what ur doing. And from the wreath one i think u have an idea of what ur doing.
pckofwolfs
pckofwolfs
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down