Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy easter!

3 posters

Go down

Happy easter! Empty Happy easter!

Post by Heppernaut 20/4/2014, 3:21 pm

My IGN in Magic_Heppy, I've been playing RS for a very small amount of time over the course of 10 years (I'm one of those, yea). I currently run a clan though it doesn't count since I joined a group of randoms who didn't know how to make their own clan.
My biggest achievement is making 15m in 4 days by flipping items. I found Smokin Mils when I was looking for a good forum to learn the trade on. And I just wish to fine tune my abilities to make 15m in 4 days into 50m in 4 days. Or anything in between, there's always more to learn! I don't know anyone in Smoking Mils
I'd say I am probably a 5 with merchanting in runescape, however on WoW I do have around 2M Gold of value from merchanting.
My long and short term goals are simply to find a good game with a nice economy and thrive in it. I am currently flipping items while training up my combat stats and it seems fairly enjoyable.
I am heavily involved in theatre as that is what I study (as a technician (lights, sound, carpentry, management etc...) and I try doing that as much as I possibly can.
If anyone wants to contact me, I suppose a PM over the forum would work for now. Eventually I will learn the whole IRC thing Razz

Heppernaut
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Happy easter! Empty Re: Happy easter!

Post by Gildarts 20/4/2014, 4:02 pm

Happy easter and welcome to the clan Very Happy
Gildarts
Gildarts
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by celeritas0 20/4/2014, 5:41 pm

Welcome! If you're looking to learn more about merchanting, you might want to look at the mentoring program (http://www.smokinelite.com/f73-mentors). There are also many great guides around of course. And take a look at merchz.com for graphs and other tools.
celeritas0
celeritas0
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heppernaut 20/4/2014, 8:09 pm

Thanks! I plan on applying, but first I have to get a few more million GP.
Is it just me or is IRC empty? Even the IRC bot I read about seems not to be there

-edit- was logging on via mibbit lmfao

Heppernaut
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down