Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing myself

4 posters

Go down

Introducing myself Empty Introducing myself

Post by Theon 22/4/2014, 1:40 am

Hello everyone, I'm pretty excited to be apart of this community and here is my introduction Very Happy

What is your RuneScape Name?
62Spin72

How long have you been playing RuneScape?
On and off for several years

Have you ever been a member of a clan before?
Yes

What is your proudest RuneScape achievement to date?
Joining the miners guild, (a long time ago on an older account)

What led you to Smokin Mils?
I really want to better myself at the game in all aspects, though I have always felt like joining a guild that is specific to merchanting. I took a look through some of the guides and feel like this could be the best place for me to be.

What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Mils?
I hope to learn more about merchanting, meet like minded people, and have some awesome moments with everyone XD

Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Mils?
No

On a scale of 1-10, how experienced do you feel with merchanting?
4 (competent but haven't mastered it by far)

Do you have any short term and/or long term goals in i) RuneScape and ii) Smokin Mils?
In regards to goals for Runescape, I want to have friends with all types of goals in the game, enjoy the game for most of the time I play it, complete a few quests here and there, unlock all the music XD, collect the vanity items that I like, level up all my skills, have a cool house, help others a bit more often, impact others positively.  

For Smokin Mils my goals would be to actively contribute to the clan, enjoy the fun times and sometimes the boring ones, inspire those around me and be inspired by them, help each other out with advice or in game, look back on my first moments and see how far I've come, progress as a clan member and give back, and to be a better player and person during and after my time in the clan, (I'm a nice person/player, so it shouldn't be hard xD)

What do you do in your spare time?
listen to music, watch shows, draw, go to the gym, work, read, and sometimes study o.O

If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc)
Pm would grab my attention faster, though I'd probably like to be contacted in game, or in IRC once I get used to it XD

Is there anything you'd like to add?
I sometimes feel old.. I reminisce about previous mmorpg experiences, and I like learning new things Smile Oh and I can be stubborn at times, Sorry!

Theon
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself Empty Re: Introducing myself

Post by Connor 22/4/2014, 1:50 am

Welcome to the forums! I remember when I got into the mining guild, what an accomplishment for me way back then.

Hope to see you around Smile
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Theon 22/4/2014, 2:17 am

Thank you Connor Very Happy Yeah the mining guild used to be the only thing I would strive towards back then, haha.

Likewise, catch you later

Theon
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 22/4/2014, 2:22 am

Welcome to SM, mate. When it comes to merchanting this is definitely the right community for you. Which version of RS do you play or do you play both? If both, which version do you prefer to play?
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Theon 22/4/2014, 2:53 am

Thank you Blood Smile I'm currently only playing RS 3, though I am not opposed to playing old school rs. So for now I guess I prefer Rs 3. Thanks for asking, hadn't actually given much thought to playing old school RS before.

Theon
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by GsKiki 22/4/2014, 3:39 pm

Welcome to SM!

If you are interested in merching I would advise checking out Mentors on this forum : http://www.smokinelite.com/f73-mentors

It's a great way to start learning more Smile
GsKiki
GsKiki
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Theon 22/4/2014, 11:09 pm

Thank you GsKiki. I appreciate the information Smile

Theon
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)