Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elo Boosting!~ For RS Gold.

2 posters

Go down

Elo Boosting!~ For RS Gold. Empty Elo Boosting!~ For RS Gold.

Post by Abonics 28/4/2014, 2:20 am

Hello! I am not sure if this is where I should be posting this but I would be willing to elo boost people for RS EoC gold. It would depend on your division and other factors (champs/runes etc...) for the price but will get it done and quickly I am currently plat5 was plat2 start of season I just started playing RS more and haven't maintained. Can easily get any bronze/silver/gold Account up though. Just leave a reply if you would be interested?

-Estimated gold prices-

Bronze 5-3 25m/per Division
Bronze 2-1 20m/per Division

Silver 5-3 20m/per Division
Silver 2-1 25m/per Division

Gold 5-1 30m/each

Abonics
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Elo Boosting!~ For RS Gold. Empty Re: Elo Boosting!~ For RS Gold.

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 28/4/2014, 2:57 am

Sorry, but just going to be blunt, nobody is going to trust someone with 1 post and not even posting their main account name.
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Abonics 28/4/2014, 4:27 am

I was waiting to see if I had any interest I will obviously show you my main accounts... My main IGN: Abonics *1800s2* S3unactive can check icon. 2nd Account IGN: Abonics IV *2100s4*(1830-1900atm) If anyone be interested we could maybe play some normals together and stuff so you can see I am legit. I just been grinding RS lately and am willing to trade my services rather than Woodcut/Mine/merch xD

Abonics
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down