Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

+5
GiovanniM
GsKiki
Blood
Connor
irishweather
9 posters

Go down

Introduction  Empty Introduction

Post by irishweather 6/5/2014, 8:09 pm

What is your RuneScape Name? WordsOfEmmet

How long have you been playing RuneScape? Just under 5 years

Have you ever been a member of a clan before? Yes. (Question, can I be in smokin mils and another clan even as a guest? Would still be using forums

What is your proudest RuneScape achievement to date? Achieving 99 magic or when my cash turned green

What led you to Smokin Mils? I was searching for flipping/Merchanting and also remembered the clan from long ago

What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Mils? Hopefully to make money, learn how to invest confidently on my own  and be patient with investments. Also to talk to new people

Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Mils? No

On a scale of 1-10, how experienced do you feel with merchanting? 2 (flipping sometimes)

Do you have any short term and/or long term goals in i) RuneScape and ii) Smokin Mils?    i)Short term I want to get all combat skills up to level 80      ii) Make money and meet new people

What do you do in your spare time? Xbox, Runescape

If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc) Pm/Email

Is there anything you'd like to add? Hopefully i fit in here and have a good time, thanks  Very Happy

irishweather
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Introduction  Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Connor 6/5/2014, 8:52 pm

Welcome to the forums! It's nice to see someone interested in merchanting, that is our specialty Smile I wish you the best of luck on your goals and I hope to get to know you better!
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by irishweather 6/5/2014, 8:56 pm

Thank you! Very Happy

irishweather
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 6/5/2014, 9:02 pm

Welcome, irish. To answer your question about the clans, yes. If you are already in a clan, you do not have to leave that clan to join the SM clan in Runescape. You can remain in your clan and maybe be a guest in the SM clan Smile whatever your preference.
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by irishweather 6/5/2014, 9:07 pm

Alright sweet Very Happy. Appreciate the replies

irishweather
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by GsKiki 7/5/2014, 2:20 pm

Welcome to Smokin Mils!
Hope you will achieve all of your goals Smile
GsKiki
GsKiki
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by GiovanniM 7/5/2014, 2:31 pm

Welcome

GiovanniM
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 7/5/2014, 11:40 pm

Welcome to the forums! You should hang around in our public IRC channel #smokinmils and talk to ranks+ there =]
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 9/5/2014, 2:59 am

Hey irish, talked to you a few times, always Mentor-related, but nonetheless you seem like a really nice guy Smile. Keep up the progress in merchanting and hope to see you around actively on the forums Very Happy.
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by laxboy1818a 9/5/2014, 8:22 am

What is your RuneScape Name? Laxboy1818a Smile not so hard Very Happy

How long have you been playing RuneScape? for about 9 or 10 years

Have you ever been a member of a clan before? Yes! so i have no trade limit! Very Happy

What is your proudest RuneScape achievement to date? Well on my old acc thats still locked (dont know why) had I think 7 or 8 lvl 99s! I was so happy. I had 99 firemaking (took FOREVER) 99 att,str,def,range,mage, and 99 woddcutting

What led you to Smokin Mils? I've always heard of them, and thought I should come and check you guys out! Smile

What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Mils? I really hope to make money! I've recently been scammed for bank (IDK how, and im still upset) it was about 3 or 4b bank

Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Mils? Yes! if kids counts as one Smile ily kids haha

On a scale of 1-10, how experienced do you feel with merchanting? 7 i used to be really good till I got scammed lol now i dont have enough gp to get started!

Do you have any short term and/or long term goals in i) RuneScape and ii) Smokin Mils? 1)I want to make bank back 2)hopefull smokin mils can help me do that! Very Happy

What do you do in your spare time? Runescape, and play tennis Very Happy

If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc) EITHER works for me! Smile

Is there anything you'd like to add? I hope I can make BANK! Very Happy haha thanks for reading all of this Very Happy

laxboy1818a
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gildarts 9/5/2014, 8:31 am

laxboy1818a wrote:What is your RuneScape Name? Laxboy1818a :)not so hard Very Happy

How long have you been playing RuneScape? for about 9 or 10 years

Have you ever been a member of a clan before? Yes! so i have no trade limit! Very Happy

What is your proudest RuneScape achievement to date? Well on my old acc thats still locked (dont know why) had I think 7 or 8 lvl 99s! I was so happy. I had 99 firemaking (took FOREVER) 99 att,str,def,range,mage, and 99 woddcutting

What led you to Smokin Mils? I've always heard of them, and thought I should come and check you guys out! Smile

What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Mils? I really hope to make money! I've recently been scammed for bank (IDK how, and im still upset) it was about 3 or 4b bank

Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Mils? Yes! if kids counts as one :)ily kids haha

On a scale of 1-10, how experienced do you feel with merchanting? 7 i used to be really good till I got scammed lol now i dont have enough gp to get started!

Do you have any short term and/or long term goals in i) RuneScape and ii) Smokin Mils?  1)I want to make bank back 2)hopefull smokin mils can help me do that! Very Happy

What do you do in your spare time? Runescape, and play tennis Very Happy

If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc) EITHER works for me! Smile

Is there anything you'd like to add? I hope I can make BANK! :Dhaha thanks for reading all of this Very Happy

Make a new thread and post it there, bro Smile once you done that delete this.
Gildarts
Gildarts
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down