Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Frekwency
Gildarts
Broeder
JIGL0JAY
8 posters

Go down

Feedback: Thank you, Frekwency and Kid Rampage Empty Feedback: Thank you, Frekwency and Kid Rampage

Post by JIGL0JAY 20/5/2014, 4:48 am

I know I "trashed" the debate section with my thread 2 months ago, but I have to say that I actually enjoy the topic ideas and the direction you both have taken it. It was kind of the way I wanted it to go a month or two into my SM 'life' and I hope for the best with it. I have definitely tried to take Broeder's advice and not completely go overboard in reply to posts.

JIGL0JAY
JIGL0JAY
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://cliffordthecorrupt.com/

Back to top Go down

Feedback: Thank you, Frekwency and Kid Rampage Empty Re: Feedback: Thank you, Frekwency and Kid Rampage

Post by Broeder 20/5/2014, 5:57 pm

Now go and change that avatar
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Feedback: Thank you, Frekwency and Kid Rampage Empty Re: Feedback: Thank you, Frekwency and Kid Rampage

Post by JIGL0JAY 21/5/2014, 2:40 am

Broeder wrote:Now go and change that avatar

No thank you, the avatar is staying forever.
JIGL0JAY
JIGL0JAY
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://cliffordthecorrupt.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gildarts 3/6/2014, 8:47 pm

Your welcome Very Happy
Gildarts
Gildarts
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Frekwency 4/6/2014, 5:36 pm

You're always welcome to post in Intelligent Debate! I really appreciate your kind words.
Frekwency
Frekwency
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by GsKiki 4/6/2014, 11:04 pm

I have to 100% support what Jigl0 said. Even tho I don't post often in that section I do read it regularly, and you've both put great effort into making it more active. Amazing job! Smile
GsKiki
GsKiki
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 5/6/2014, 3:45 am

I agree. It's fantastic to seek Frek is really trying to revive the Intelligent Debate section. I have to put my thinking cap on and think of another topic for a future debate Razz.

Great to see recognition is being given to Frek & KR Smile.
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffins 5/6/2014, 1:59 pm

Good job. I remember mid way into my time here, it was just Broeder, Jig, some random kid who got banned and then spammers.

As someone who loves to read these, I really do appreciate it.
Muffins
Muffins
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRaven 6/6/2014, 4:19 pm

Great job you both, tho i rarely post in the section myself i tend to read threads there, i have habit of reading then not replying lol. You both doing great job on trying to revive the forum section and making it more active. -passes oreos around- Smile))
RedRaven
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down