Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

purple pilot's merchanting log

+3
Imperfectpur
Michael
purple pilot
7 posters

Go down

purple pilot's merchanting log Empty purple pilot's merchanting log

Post by purple pilot 23/5/2014, 9:50 pm

hello, my name is purple pilot and i decided to start a flipping log.
I hope you will enjoy it!

feel free to leave a comment.

my calculation for the percentage: Selling price - buying price / buying price X 100%

Total profits logged: 4.898.948

2013:

may 2014:

june 2014:

More comming soon!

Last edited by purple pilot on 3/6/2014, 3:11 pm; edited 23 times in total
purple pilot
purple pilot
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

purple pilot's merchanting log Empty Re: purple pilot's merchanting log

Post by Michael 26/5/2014, 2:03 am

Nice start, keep it up! Smile
Michael
Michael
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperfectpur 26/5/2014, 11:53 am

Hello purple, keeping a log of your past successful flips is a great way to back and re-visit the items you have dealt with, as well as what you could have potentially done batter at the time, to furthermore increase profit margin! I think it's a great initiative, keep it up!
Imperfectpur
Imperfectpur
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 26/5/2014, 6:59 pm

[ADMIN] Imperfectpur wrote:Hello purple, keeping a log of your past successful flips is a great way to back and re-visit the items you have dealt with, as well as what you could have potentially done batter at the time, to furthermore increase profit margin! I think it's a great initiative, keep it up!

Piggybacking a bit off Imperfectpur, another idea to do is if you find item(s) you particularly like to flip (i.e., I always liked to flip Steadfast Boots for some reason), trying to flip them very frequently (i.e., every other day or so), you can keep track of their buy/sell and ultimately see how the item is doing. By flipping something frequently you become more comfortably with it, and slowly you can inch your way out of your comfort zone to try to increase your profit margins Smile. Also, if you keep a log of the buy/sell of the item you like, you could try to invest in it based off the actual buy/sell and the graphs.

Keep it up, bud. Good luck!
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by purple pilot 27/5/2014, 6:54 pm

@Michael, @imperfectpur, @kelly Thanks for your support, I really appreciate it! Smile
purple pilot
purple pilot
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Santa 27/5/2014, 10:49 pm

goodluck with this!!
Ms. Santa
Ms. Santa
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by purple pilot 28/5/2014, 7:41 pm

Ms. Santa wrote:goodluck with this!!

Thanks for your support!
purple pilot
purple pilot
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatal 29/5/2014, 6:16 pm

Kelly wrote:
[ADMIN] Imperfectpur wrote:Hello purple, keeping a log of your past successful flips is a great way to back and re-visit the items you have dealt with, as well as what you could have potentially done batter at the time, to furthermore increase profit margin! I think it's a great initiative, keep it up!

Piggybacking a bit off Imperfectpur, another idea to do is if you find item(s) you particularly like to flip (i.e., I always liked to flip Steadfast Boots for some reason), trying to flip them very frequently (i.e., every other day or so), you can keep track of their buy/sell and ultimately see how the item is doing. By flipping something frequently you become more comfortably with it, and slowly you can inch your way out of your comfort zone to try to increase your profit margins Smile. Also, if you keep a log of the buy/sell of the item you like, you could try to invest in it based off the actual buy/sell and the graphs.

Keep it up, bud. Good luck!

Take that to heart. I have 3 items I try to flip everyday several times if I can, and I am super comfortable with them. Has helped me several times notice a trend before the graph and get ahead with an overnight investment sort of deal. I love how diverse you've been in your item selection so far, and that some of your smaller profits haven't deterred you. Several of your last few flips were nice. Keep it up ^_^
Fatal
Fatal
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rewind Me 30/5/2014, 2:05 am

Nice little log you got going Smile keep going!!
Rewind Me
Rewind Me
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down