Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need 3 eoc PVM services must be a trusted rank

2 posters

Go down

Need 3 eoc PVM services must be a trusted rank Empty Need 3 eoc PVM services must be a trusted rank

Post by Go Vegan 28/5/2014, 10:38 am

Need a 3 services

1. To kill Vorago
2. Kill the new barrow monsters
3. Obtain Imp champion scroll

Go Vegan
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Need 3 eoc PVM services must be a trusted rank Empty Re: Need 3 eoc PVM services must be a trusted rank

Post by Roberto1 28/5/2014, 12:23 pm

You're doing this for Completionist cape right?

1. Kill Vorago - You mean use the maul of omens on Vorago? if so - the person offering this service will have a time finding a group who will consistently kill Vorago and allow different players to accomplish the task - I personally have done the maul of omens -

VORAGO LEARNING COMMUNITY -
I've had a good experience with them. Some people are unkind however.

2. need to find a competent group for ROTS - not as difficult as above. But there is also an FC for that I believe. I couldn't find one though, I personally would wait until they patch the mini. some deaths you basically have to be a clairvoyant to predetermine when a hit for 7k is going to KO you.

3. do you know how many poor little demon brothers.. i mean imps the unlucky sod will have to kill to attain the imp scroll? The drop rate is 1 in 5000 - which doesn't seem like much until you attempt to kill all the imps you can find Razz
Roberto1
Roberto1
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Need 3 eoc PVM services must be a trusted rank Empty Re: Need 3 eoc PVM services must be a trusted rank

Post by Go Vegan 28/5/2014, 7:42 pm

Roberto1 wrote:You're doing this for Completionist cape right?

1. Kill Vorago - You mean use the maul of omens on Vorago? if so - the person offering this service will have a time finding a group who will consistently kill Vorago and allow different players to accomplish the task - I personally have done the maul of omens -

VORAGO LEARNING COMMUNITY -
I've had a good experience with them. Some people are unkind however.

2. need to find a competent group for ROTS - not as difficult as above. But there is also an FC for that I believe. I couldn't find one though, I personally would wait until they patch the mini. some deaths you basically have to be a clairvoyant to predetermine when a hit for 7k is going to KO you.

3. do you know how many poor little demon brothers.. i mean imps the unlucky sod will have to kill to attain the imp scroll? The drop rate is 1 in 5000 - which doesn't seem like much until you attempt to kill all the imps you can find Razz

Yes, are you offering to do any?

Go Vegan
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Roberto1 28/5/2014, 7:51 pm

I might be able to do vorago. But given the equipment required to do it, you might be better off trying to get someone with Loyal or trusted badge, just for peace of mind Smile:/
Roberto1
Roberto1
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down