Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nanofear/NoSlayNoGain Flipping and profit log 1.1

3 posters

Go down

Nanofear/NoSlayNoGain Flipping and profit log 1.1 Empty Nanofear/NoSlayNoGain Flipping and profit log 1.1

Post by nanofear 15/6/2014, 2:35 pm

Hey guys! would like to say thanks for checking this post out and i hope you like what you see!
My total wealth before joining smokinelite was about 2m, after taking a current break after getting my bank up to 5m Im back!
Over the past week ive gone from a 5m bank to a 12m bank!

Profit made in smokinelite = around 10,250,000

Profit logged so far = 2,041,256

Here are my flips c:

Spoiler:

total profits = 529,065 Very Happy

Spoiler:

total profits = 126,527 Very Happy

Spoiler:

total profits = 301,497 Very Happy

ascention bolts:

total profits = 252,000 Very Happy

potion flasks:

total profits = 547,452 Very Happy

prayer flask (6):

total profits = 284,715 Very Happy

Last edited by nanofear on 18/6/2014, 6:38 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : updating flip log)
nanofear
nanofear
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Nanofear/NoSlayNoGain Flipping and profit log 1.1 Empty Re: Nanofear/NoSlayNoGain Flipping and profit log 1.1

Post by gonecase 16/6/2014, 4:01 pm

Hey nanofear sorry to say this but if you dont want to show the items, whats the point in keeping the log? Also as you flip more items the number of images will increase considerably so you might want to start putting the images in spoilers. (Just a suggestion)
gonecase
gonecase
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Nanofear/NoSlayNoGain Flipping and profit log 1.1 Empty Re: Nanofear/NoSlayNoGain Flipping and profit log 1.1

Post by nanofear 16/6/2014, 6:09 pm

i will reviel the items when i make the most of them in case the margins get wrecked if that makes sense? and yeah ill spoiler the images or something, thanks for the suggestion! +rep c:
nanofear
nanofear
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatal 16/6/2014, 7:49 pm

nanofear wrote:i will reviel the items when i make the most of them in case the margins get wrecked if that makes sense? and yeah ill spoiler the images or something, thanks for the suggestion! +rep c:

mate I hate to tell you, but these flips won't really be effected, considering the low cost of the items. If I were you I'd save myself the time it takes to blur them out to just flip more, and most likely they are items most of us already know about. Hope you keep up the log though, good luck. Cheers
Fatal
Fatal
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by nanofear 16/6/2014, 10:06 pm

thats true, next flips i wont blur them, and ill title the spoilers what the previous items were but im getting 200gp margins so they're pretty decent items c;
nanofear
nanofear
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by nanofear 18/6/2014, 6:45 pm

updated log with 3 new flips with the names, images in spoilers, and an updated total profit earned of 2m! woot ^.^
nanofear
nanofear
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatal 19/6/2014, 12:00 am

Makin that profit! 1/25 of the way to the 50m badge Razz No one ever told ya a log would be so much work did they? haha
Fatal
Fatal
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by nanofear 19/6/2014, 12:28 pm

haha no c;
nanofear
nanofear
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by nanofear 21/6/2014, 12:43 pm

currently gathering pictures of flips! will be updated soon so stay tuned! Very Happy
also taking a week or so off! good luck guys!
nanofear
nanofear
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down