Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scam report against Valets on behalf of Ironic

4 posters

Go down

Scam report against Valets on behalf of Ironic Empty Scam report against Valets on behalf of Ironic

Post by Spunq 17/6/2014, 12:34 pm

Valets was going to do a service for Ironic, which had around 5M bank value (he says this). Valets went onto the account and took his items without completing the service.

Scammer's profile: http://www.smokinelite.com/u69790
Scamee's profile: http://www.smokinelite.com/u60075

Screenshots before
Spoiler:

Screenshots after
Spoiler:

Pastebin of part of the log -
http://pastebin.com/ydpYf8rE

If you need more info you're better off asking Ironic, i'm just posting this on his behalf Smile
Spunq
Spunq
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Scam report against Valets on behalf of Ironic Empty Re: Scam report against Valets on behalf of Ironic

Post by Broeder 17/6/2014, 12:49 pm

Why are you posting on his behalf?
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Scam report against Valets on behalf of Ironic Empty Re: Scam report against Valets on behalf of Ironic

Post by Spunq 17/6/2014, 12:53 pm

Broeder wrote:Why are you posting on his behalf?
He may be unable to at this moment and wants people to know that Valets is a scammer incase he scams someone else Smile
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by GsKiki 17/6/2014, 2:19 pm

Thank you for the warning Spunq and some info. Hopefully Ironic will be able to post full report with all of the information soon so it can be looked into.
GsKiki
GsKiki
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironic 17/6/2014, 2:38 pm

Valets had logged onto the account i asked him to service since i wasn't able to service myself, as someone i actually put my trust in to not scam such a little amount it ends up it happened unless Valets was "Hacked" atm that would be the only excuse he could come up with, Im not too worried because i think he has the brains to come back and repay what he has taken.

What Spunq posted is pretty much the whole thing, I left about 14.9K Knifes on there... Tbh there was a bit of a weird feeling, Valets Turned down the offer, then came back within an hour to do the service, this time round he took everything and didn't train 1 bit.

The bank values up to about 4-5M, I really dont know what more proof you would like...
Ironic
Ironic
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down