Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know what Grinds My Gears....

+10
Skrillex
RedRaven
Kelly
Bom
Broeder
Leakee
Muffins
Connor
Blood
Gildarts
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You know what Grinds My Gears.... - Page 2 Empty Re: You know what Grinds My Gears....

Post by Kelly 12/7/2014, 5:19 am

You know what really grinds my gears? When people don't post in the Intelligent Debate section </3!!
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

You know what Grinds My Gears.... - Page 2 Empty Re: You know what Grinds My Gears....

Post by Skrillex 12/7/2014, 6:46 am

Kelly wrote:You know what really grinds my gears? When people don't post in the Intelligent Debate section </3!!

Shameless self promotion Wink
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 12/7/2014, 7:03 am

Skrillex wrote:
Kelly wrote:You know what really grinds my gears? When people don't post in the Intelligent Debate section </3!!

Shameless self promotion Wink

It worked though, right Razz? Got you to post Twisted Evil.
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 12/7/2014, 12:18 pm

you know what really grinds my gears? when people are trying to sell something online, but when they don't any picture
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 12/7/2014, 5:20 pm

piramatrix wrote:you know what really grinds my gears? when people are trying to sell something online, but when they don't any picture

That truly is annoying. I need to see a visual aid of whatever I buy, instills more trust in the product–Online Business 101, GOSH! xD
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gildarts 12/7/2014, 5:28 pm

You know what Grinds my gears? When NOTHING on the T.V is actually entertaining!!
Gildarts
Gildarts
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 12/7/2014, 6:52 pm

Kelly wrote:
piramatrix wrote:you know what really grinds my gears? when people are trying to sell something online, but when they don't any picture

That truly is annoying. I need to see a visual aid of whatever I buy, instills more trust in the product–Online Business 101, GOSH! xD

after that GOSH! i imagined you as napoleon dynamite  Laughing 
piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 12/7/2014, 9:12 pm

piramatrix wrote:
Kelly wrote:

after that GOSH! i imagined you as napoleon dynamite  Laughing 

ROFL! Mission accomplished ,that's what I was aiming for then Razz!
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum