Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motherload Mine Takeover - OSRS [c]

3 posters

Go down

Motherload Mine Takeover - OSRS [c] Empty Motherload Mine Takeover - OSRS [c]

Post by RedRaven 28/7/2014, 5:15 pm

Motherlode Mine Takeover

Topic Description: Prospector Percy needs our help at his Motherlode mine in which he has struck the richest seam of ore in all of his mining days. To keep up with the demand and riches within the ore veins, Percy hired dwarfs to help manage the mine for him. Percy also has built a contraption in which pay-dirt can be washed off however needs our help as he doesn't have enough workers to keep up with the demand and management of the mine.

RS chat used:
SM_FC

Event Leader Info:

IRC name: Redraven
RSN: Redraven242

Time of Event:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Location/World:
World 354, outside of the Falador party room

Items Required: Any pickaxe, a hammer (items can also be found at the mine as well as a bank chest nearby)

A skill requirement of 30 mining will be needed to participate in this event.

Event Details: We will meet outside of the Falador party room, once everyone is here and ready then we will head into the motherlode mine entrance nearby and help Prospector Percy out. Smile Lower levels may need to turn run on to run past scorpions while heading to the mine or bring a bit of food with them.

Quick Motherlode how to Guide: If you have never done the motherlode mines before basically to start locate an ore vein. Once you have found one you can make an attempt to mine it, When mining you will receive Pay-dirt in your inventory. The ore veins will give different amounts of Pay-dirt before running out, however you can mine other veins nearby. Once your inventory is full head into the center of the mine where the contraption is and use the Pay-dirt on the hopper.

What to do if the Water is Flowing: If the water is flowing the Pay-dirt will slide down into the sac located a bit south of the hopper and become ore. Collecting out of this sac will be your ore, ore is random based on mining level that may be collected per inventory from the sac.

What to do if the Water Isn't Flowing: If you noticed the water is not flowing when you used your Pay-dirt on the hopper, head over to where the strut is on the contraption. While having a hammer with you use it on the strut to get the water flowing again and wash off your Pay-dirt. Hammering the strut will give a small amount of smithing xp each time it is done. Continue the steps as followed above in the "what to do if the water is flowing" paragraph.

Now bank your ores in the chest and repeat.
Very Happy

Event Risk: This is a risk free event. Smile
RedRaven
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Motherload Mine Takeover - OSRS [c] Empty Re: Motherload Mine Takeover - OSRS [c]

Post by gunmage8 28/7/2014, 6:26 pm

Will try to atttend, 8 pm is a bit late but I will see what I can do. Gotta get that 53 mining for quests anyway.
gunmage8
gunmage8
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Motherload Mine Takeover - OSRS [c] Empty Re: Motherload Mine Takeover - OSRS [c]

Post by piramatrix 29/7/2014, 10:04 am

don't know if i can make it, depends on work, as long as i don't have to do overtime i think i'm home in time
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down