Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signature of the Week #93! Theme: Magic - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

4 posters

Go down

Which is your favourite signature?

Signature of the Week #93! Theme: Magic - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap86%Signature of the Week #93! Theme: Magic - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 86% 
[ 6 ]
Signature of the Week #93! Theme: Magic - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap14%Signature of the Week #93! Theme: Magic - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Signature of the Week #93! Theme: Magic - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap0%Signature of the Week #93! Theme: Magic - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Signature of the Week #93! Theme: Magic - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Empty Signature of the Week #93! Theme: Magic - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by Inhaps 4/8/2014, 7:28 am

Signature of the Week #93! Theme: Magic - WINNERS ANNOUNCED M9xfw5E

Rules:
Your entry must be your own work; no stealing other people's work or entering in pre-made graphics
In the signature, please have your name or something related to the theme as the text
No animated entries, explicit images, text, or contents
Please include the render/stock used or a screen shot of the image in the program you used. You do not have to put up both.
Sizes are not super strict, please just try not to exceed 500x350 (or if vertical 350x500).
When in voting, you may not persuade others to vote for your entry, or vote for your own.

Prizes:
1st place: 10M
2nd place: 8M
3rd place: 4m
Public favourite: 3M

Judging System
We will have judges who will vote on all entries, and there will be a poll once the thread is in voting so you can decide your winner and favourite!
This is what the judges will be looking at so make sure you know! Each Section will be for a total of 10 points 40 total.
Spoiler:
Theme: Magic
Entry Deadline: August 11, 2014

FIRST PLACE: Kelly - 97/120 - 80.83%
Signature of the Week #93! Theme: Magic - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Infamous_by_kellygfx-d7uauej
Inhaps - 34:
Kid - 33:
Leakee - 30:

SECOND PLACE and PUBLIC FAVOURITE: Stitch - 92/120 - 76.67%
Signature of the Week #93! Theme: Magic - WINNERS ANNOUNCED 2eybe53
Inhaps - 33:
Kid - 30:
Leakee - 29:

THIRD PLACE: Mr Rockeye - 82/120 - 68.33%
Signature of the Week #93! Theme: Magic - WINNERS ANNOUNCED SoTW93_zps825e069c
Inhaps - 25:
Kid - 31:
Leakee - 26:

Last edited by Inhaps on 18/8/2014, 5:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Signature of the Week #93! Theme: Magic - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Empty Re: Signature of the Week #93! Theme: Magic - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by Mr Rockeye 4/8/2014, 9:48 am

A really nice theme Smile time to see all the effects!
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Signature of the Week #93! Theme: Magic - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Empty Re: Signature of the Week #93! Theme: Magic - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by Stitch 5/8/2014, 10:25 am

Really hoping i can get this done nicely. Such a promising theme
Stitch
Stitch
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

http://stitchgfx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitch 7/8/2014, 7:55 pm

My Entry:

https://2img.net/h/oi59.tinypic.com/2eybe53.png

Proof:
Stitch
Stitch
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 7/8/2014, 8:19 pm

Stitch wrote:My Entry:

Proof:

And you said you could not get the colours right. They're excellent as far as I am concerned.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitch 7/8/2014, 10:31 pm

Inhaps wrote:
Stitch wrote:My Entry:

Proof:

And you said you could not get the colours right. They're excellent as far as I am concerned.

Aw shucksss  Embarassed  Haha, thanks dude. It was a slow slug out battling with adjustment layers and clipping masks etc -.-

If it goes down well i might make a tutorial on this one.
Stitch
Stitch
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 8/8/2014, 9:22 pm

Mm, not sure if this counts as "magic" or not, so just let me know; can whip up something else if not.

Signature of the Week #93! Theme: Magic - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Infamous_by_kellygfx-d7uauej
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Rockeye 9/8/2014, 1:27 pm

Signature of the Week #93! Theme: Magic - WINNERS ANNOUNCED SoTW93_zps825e069c

Had some tough time getting a render for it, apparently not many witches are posted on the internet :S

Proof:
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down