Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skill of the month #22 [Voting]

2 posters

Go down

Which skill do you want to be the SotM in August?

Skill of the month #22 [Voting] I_vote_lcap9%Skill of the month #22 [Voting] I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Skill of the month #22 [Voting] I_vote_lcap0%Skill of the month #22 [Voting] I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Skill of the month #22 [Voting] I_vote_lcap9%Skill of the month #22 [Voting] I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Skill of the month #22 [Voting] I_vote_lcap0%Skill of the month #22 [Voting] I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Skill of the month #22 [Voting] I_vote_lcap27%Skill of the month #22 [Voting] I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Skill of the month #22 [Voting] I_vote_lcap36%Skill of the month #22 [Voting] I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Skill of the month #22 [Voting] Empty Skill of the month #22 [Voting]

Post by Music 6/8/2014, 12:13 pm

It's the time of the month again. SoTM voting!

Vote on the skill that you want to be Skill of the Month in August!

Skill of the Month is a monthly competition where you compete for getting the most xp in 20 days on the voted skill!

Last month's Woodcutting SotM winners:
#1 - Homaosapian
#2 - Z2S
#3 - Billyisgates
% gain - Z2S

Previous skills:
Slayer
Dungeoneering
Mining
Agility
Fishing
____________ Skill Reset