Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Hello.

+4
Mr Rockeye
piramatrix
Connor
B1urry
8 posters

Go down

Why Hello. Empty Why Hello.

Post by B1urry 29/8/2014, 6:46 pm

What led you to Smokin Mils?
Honestly I stopped playing rs due to my laptop battery being faulty as hell xD it's quite annoying trying to use it all due to the battery even though being "100% charged" dies in like 10 mins being off the charger. But yesterday I downloaded the RS Companion app and was suprised I could access my bank and sell and buy items on the G.E. So during my time with out my laptop I wanted to merch and keep up a regular cycle of cash flow.

What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Mils?
I hope to meet people who are actually better than most rs clans who barely speak in the CC. I also hope to learn techniques and like everyone else I hope to make bank.
Have you ever been a member of a clan before?
Yes currently I am a member of the GodsOfRage due to being bored not having anyone to talk to since all my friend list was pures,zerks,tanks and pkers.
Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Mils?
Not that I know of.
On a scale of 1-10, i) how interested are you in merchanting and ii) if you're interested, how experienced do you feel in it?
Interest:10
Knowledge:1
Do you have any short term and/or long term goals here?
Hmm short term I guess would be to double my current cash stack.
Then make 100m
Then make 250m
500m
1b
What do you do in your spare time?
Since I graduated in June pretty much nonthing besides play Ps3 mainly CoDBop2 Zombies and also Tekken, Battlefield.

If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc)
Either IRC or PM would work just as fine.

Is there anything you'd like to add
My acc Blurry use to be a zerk pre eoc I did A LOT of staking and made so much bank. I have a tier6 duelist cap to prove it. Well after my staking days me and my friend IRL friend who's account was named Clear which was a tank which had the same combat level we trained the accounts together and we would also pk togther starting from low level pking to lvl 106 pking. Clear would also stake and made like 500m shortly afterwards eoc rolled around and we both couldn't stand it in the beta at all. We played it a lot trying to get use to it but couldn't due to our accounts being now different levels and less effective as before. So the day of the eoc we gave away all our cash well I did Clear kept 10m to buy f2p items incase he ever wishes to play again. I on the other hand started playing late 2013 and decided to make Blurry a pvm account and didn't have any money to work with since I gave it all away to complete randoms lol like literally Clear and I teled to Lumby on a f2p world and then we went to all the our old training spots likew goblins cows chickens giving who ever was there 5m then once we made it to the g.e went ran around looking for the noobiest people who were wearing mixed matched armour and who were also nice and gave them 50m each and then we walked around following people saying hi and if they were nice and held a conversation with us we asked them what their dream item was and bought for them and also gave them cash as well.

B1urry
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Why Hello. Empty Re: Why Hello.

Post by Connor 29/8/2014, 6:48 pm

Welcome to the forums!

If you'd like learn more about merchanting, I suggest applying to be a mentee, we have a great mentee program here. Find it here.
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 29/8/2014, 7:11 pm

welcome to the forums buddy, hope you enjoy your stay, and best of luck on those cash making goals Smile
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Rockeye 29/8/2014, 8:06 pm

Welcome to the forums Smile
There is quite some knowledge on the forums to multiply your cash stack, so enjoy!
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRaven 29/8/2014, 10:53 pm

Welcome to the forums Smile There is plenty of great knowledge around to assist you with your merching goals. Very Happy Hope you enjoy your stay with us and i look forward to seeing you become active within the community. Smile))
RedRaven
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by ftpatat 30/8/2014, 3:52 pm

Welcome to Smokin mils, it's always great to have someone with a lot of interest joining us. As other people said there is a lot of information around on these forums that can help you a lot to get better in merchanting. I hope you will have a great time here Wink
ftpatat
ftpatat
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by B1urry 30/8/2014, 3:58 pm

Thank you everyone. Very Happy I look forward to getting to know you all and also learning many things as well.

B1urry
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by fishingman71 30/8/2014, 5:24 pm

Welcome to the forums. I gonestly diddnt even know about the RS app haha, but that's pretty cool, I might have to use that (: Anyways, you've come to the right place to learn more about merching.
fishingman71
fishingman71
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 3/9/2014, 6:27 am

Welcome, B1urry. May your efforts be as lucrative as you hope they are.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum