Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To this subforum s crew

4 posters

Go down

To this subforum s crew Empty To this subforum s crew

Post by Broeder 5/10/2014, 9:28 am

Stop 'ending' discussions and posting new ones. This is the intelligent debate subforum, and there has not been a discussion for months. Thats not because you havent found the right topics, its because theres nobody left on this forum and because you guys dont actually contribute yourself after the OP.

Im really not sure what you try to accomplish by posting a new topic every few days, and then ignoring that topic soon after
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

To this subforum s crew Empty Re: To this subforum s crew

Post by Daxaal 6/10/2014, 4:00 am

Where did everyone go? Are we moving to the new forums yet? I remember last year there was like a plan on moving the forums to the new forums with more features and different forum host.
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by JIGL0JAY 6/10/2014, 5:42 am

We should have this subforum redirect to http://www.debate.org/

Or just delete it. Wait, didn't I already suggest that idea?

Edit: I think Broeder is to this section what /pol/ is to politics.
JIGL0JAY
JIGL0JAY
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://cliffordthecorrupt.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 6/10/2014, 6:02 am

Could you clarify that comparison ^^?
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 6/10/2014, 6:17 am

Hi,

Seeing as you and Jiggalo both like to make topics rather than use the private message function (which is quite effective, and evident as to who leads this project based on who posts the topics…), let me clarify something, just because the weekly debate is passed does not mean it cannot be posted on. Is the thread locked? No, so you can still post on older debates.

The weekly debate is something to gouge people's interest. Sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it does. The forums overall are not skyrocketing with activity, ergo it isn't really surprising that this section isn't booming either. If people want to debate, discuss, discover, that's awesome. If not, then so be it.

Stop trying to fight everything tooth and nail or hate on it, please. It's seriously tiring. I get you and Jig aren't a fan of the way debate works now, it's very apparent, but seeing as the section is getting some support as opposed to getting none before it was ultimately decided to be revived by Frekwency, it's a step in a positive direction. Embrace the change, man.

Thanks. Topic locked since I pretty much answered your original question/statement/point of thread.
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down