Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats up guys!

4 posters

Go down

Whats up guys! Empty Whats up guys!

Post by dormant drag 10/11/2014, 3:50 am

Alright, so I dont even know where to start, i dont even know how many people read these but i thought id give it a try anyways king

Ive been playing runescape for a long time... ive got 116 days until i can get my 10 year veterans cape if that counts for anything haha, but sadly i have literally nothing to show for it, I am good at everything but great at nothing if that makes sense... which ive come to learn is a shitty situation for runescape lol!

I have no 99's and im not rich, but my character looks extremely sexy haha... my birthday is in 7 days which is cool, ill be 18 and then not long after that ill be starting my career as a nuclear engineer for the U.S.Navy, not sure how much time ill have for Runescape after that, but id like to get my time in before i leave, so my goal is just to make as much money as i can before i ship off in exactly a month, December 9th. I thought that a Merch Clan would be a good place to start, and hopefully i was right! cheers
dormant drag
dormant drag
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Whats up guys! Empty Re: Whats up guys!

Post by piramatrix 10/11/2014, 8:37 am

welcome to the forums buddy, if you want to make money you came to the right place. be sure to chek out the mentoring system here: http://www.smokinelite.com/f73-mentors
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Rockeye 10/11/2014, 9:40 am

Welcome to SmokinElite Smile
Cool that you almost have your 10 years cape (I have about the same amount of days left -party!!- )
You came to the right place for profit making Razz so enjoy and learn how to make profits.
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerHart 10/11/2014, 4:25 pm

Welcome to the forums! Seems like you have already made your way finding the mentoring system, I hope you learn all that you want to. I'm sure you will make a lot of money with us. Have fun Smile
KillerHart
KillerHart
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down