Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey !

+2
Blood
weatherman
6 posters

Go down

Hey ! Empty Hey !

Post by weatherman 5/3/2015, 10:34 pm

What led you to Smokin Elite? Found it on google

What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Elite? - learn some tips on how to flip and get a PHAT Smile

Have you ever been a member of a clan before? Yes

Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Elite? No

On a scale of 1-10, i) how interested are you in merchanting and ii) if you're interested, how experienced do you feel in it? Very interested in merching , not great at it but hey thats why im here - I want to learn

Do you have any short term and/or long term goals here? get to know people , learn some new things and as I said get a phat eventually - if not all of them!

What do you do in your spare time? - I don't have spare time , I eat sleep and RS Razz

If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc) PM preferably

weatherman
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Hey ! Empty Re: Hey !

Post by Blood 6/3/2015, 4:54 am

Welcome to SE, weatherman! It is a pleasure to have you here and I hope that your experience with this community is even better than you would have expected.

If merchanting is something you wish to learn, then the Mentor System (click) is just what you are looking for. Once you meet the requirements to join, simply fill out and post the application form and one of our mentors will respond as soon as they can.

If you don't yet meet requirements, you can always look into merchanting guides (click) and/or gather item ideas from other SE member's merchanting logs (click). If you have any questions, feel free to post them in the Merchanting Discussion (click) section of the forums and someone will respond if and when they believe they can help you out. Of course, a forum pm can always go a long way as well.

Again, welcome to SE Smile
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 6/3/2015, 10:54 pm

welcome to the forums buddy , hope you enkoy your stay here Very Happy
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by weatherman 7/3/2015, 12:51 am

Thankyou guys Smile - I have already applied to get merching mentor ! - hopefully I'll get accepted Smile

But thanks for the info - Ill look into it and hopefully SE can help expand my knowledge!

weatherman
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Erodish 7/3/2015, 9:49 am

Welcome, Smile Come hang out in the IRC! Enjoy yourself.
Erodish
Erodish
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Rockeye 7/3/2015, 4:12 pm

Welcome to SE Smile
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)