Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape update - Flipping improvements

3 posters

Go down

Runescape update - Flipping improvements Empty Runescape update - Flipping improvements

Post by A d z 22/5/2015, 11:45 pm

Let me know if there is a better place to put this thread. Anyways I thought you would all like to hear about this so I'm letting you know.

Jagex have recently announced 3 tweaks which should improve flipping. The first in particular will improve flipping profits.

1 - Extra ge slots. One extra slot for f2pers and 2 extra slots in total for members. This gives a total of 3 or 8.
2 - Increased number of trades in history. There will be a scrollbar and you will be able to see the 10 most recent transactions, up from 5.
3 - Ge history will show the price per item as well as the total price. Currently just the total price is shown.

A Jmod did tweet a pic of the new ge history interface he built so it seems to be ready. I can't find where I saw it though.
A d z
A d z
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Runescape update - Flipping improvements Empty Re: Runescape update - Flipping improvements

Post by Music 23/5/2015, 2:19 pm

I believe it was Mod Pi, but yes it's stemming off of the OSRS ge history as a much needed improvement.
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Runescape update - Flipping improvements Empty Re: Runescape update - Flipping improvements

Post by piramatrix 24/5/2015, 7:05 am

extra GE slot are always a welcome, but for me personally i really like the thought of the longer history as i often forget to screen some of my flips, more chance of them being in there Smile
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down