Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank all of you guys for everything!

3 posters

Go down

Thank all of you guys for everything! Empty Thank all of you guys for everything!

Post by LaaZarZ 21/7/2015, 12:07 am

I really enjoyed my time with Smokin Mils, I've made more money than I've ever made in rs, I've met a lot of cool people and even got my first rare! (On 2/3/12 thanks to stabby-joe Very Happy) but I think it's time for me to leave the clan chat, I've been inactive on the forums for a while now, I really won't forget this clan or any of the people in it, I still play RS (mainly rs3) so if you want add me in game. (Rsn - Jalen) I'll probably check these forums in a couple weeks or maybe longer for replies to this post because I'm not sure if anyone still gets on here. Hopefully one day this clan will be revived or something, but if not oh well it was fun while it lasted.

Thanks everybody for any kind of help you've given me or just for making this clan very enjoyable for me! I wish you all the best Smile
LaaZarZ
LaaZarZ
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Thank all of you guys for everything! Empty Re: Thank all of you guys for everything!

Post by Justin 30/7/2015, 2:15 pm

You end up leaving the forum and the game eventually, but you still come back every once and a while to check in :p.

From personal experience Surprised

Justin
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Thank all of you guys for everything! Empty Re: Thank all of you guys for everything!

Post by LaaZarZ 3/8/2015, 2:09 am

Yeah most likely Smile hopefully the clan can get revived someday
LaaZarZ
LaaZarZ
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 3/8/2015, 11:46 pm

LaaZarZ wrote:Yeah most likely Smile hopefully the clan can get revived someday

I for one hope the clan is revived someday also. Very Happy Very Happy
Michael
Michael
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down