Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rewards for Donators, and Why You Should Donate

+163
Pie Lov3r
ADDU
Santa_Love
PoPoTaTo
Chipmunk01
Mcpastry
Charizarrdd
2VN
CharlieB123
Hibz
F2P Buyer
Paradijs
Lisieux
Wutz
AgentPerry
Rrezz
Blackyy
Grim IReaper
I8URHOUSE
Mr Leviathax
McManis
vint0man
TechHead
BoscoMW
islumped
D F H
kersher
the-12in-one
kiwibahamut
aristant
Hibub
Mr Kennedy
a2z
combatm pk
Heartstop123
Djookba
vinceke555
Kelly
Foxeh
Queen Of Entity
Sharpshot
Merkz
Adri
5 K I LL 3R
barrowdragon
gunmage8
Dag
Hongda
Pk_killer711
HostEvil
falien god
Kick N Sticks
Alm Olmo
Warlord
mtjones0
the original concurice
Sin City
Fenzyy
chilledskill
Moir1313
Swadq
StrobeIight
Blood
Mr Lolrus
Courtland
ezvenomz
Mr Zuidenaar
San-G
hunt1427
Insomnia
DemonsGrace
lebronisking
Angelus
s
Alphagod
hammons24
Regretsheep
Sloosh
Nbhasin
Califaa
NuzR
Pure Moobies
iHOSTaltar
Vallaquenta
Arrexel
tivz
Screwed
Lego
RsDanny
wimpie2001
ryku1996
Mr.Unknown
Holy Cam
Meow Im Hawk
mjones
bare_end
wtftrex
Aielse
Lamorak X
The Man
Inhaps
red pig ftw
tellamoo
Symbiotic
krushsawa
Fire
dice reckage
Flo
Allah is god
Jad Assaf
Stfu nd Cook
Humble
mrngaheu
Watinko
skellyton4
Pudd
iGnomes
frietdewiet
Ssearching
Bunny
Rud
Hej888888888
Kick
Connor
Lucky
Tornado
pr0pk3rftw
WildStyleZ
iMadeCash
I_TBag_U
duggie323
Markv12
matt542
Hellothere
Shezzyy
Tuff Tiga
Quagmire
whitewarrior
ipax
VeniVidiVici
Mr.Partyhat
Agile boii
Reziony
Admin
Myth Gp Ftw
Blak_Flames
Alex711
simonstyle
ikill4free9
Cald
mjh174
Cryptical
Theta Zero
TheOneNOnly
Zane-Xl
Massacre
TangoTwoSeven
Ducktaped123
99flirt
f1sh2live
IVI e r c h
ColdPinkKO
[ADMIN] Mr J
167 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Rewards for Donators, and Why You Should Donate - Page 3 Empty Re: Rewards for Donators, and Why You Should Donate

Post by Connor 25/5/2011, 4:36 am

Alright, so I donated $20 to SM. About how long am I supposed to be waiting for the changes to become effective? Do I like need to PM someone about it?
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Rewards for Donators, and Why You Should Donate - Page 3 Empty Re: Rewards for Donators, and Why You Should Donate

Post by Tornado 25/5/2011, 7:04 am

Madskittles1 wrote:Alright, so I donated $20 to SM. About how long am I supposed to be waiting for the changes to become effective? Do I like need to PM someone about it?

I've been waiting 2 days already, lol. Takes ages

Tornado
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick 27/5/2011, 9:28 pm

[ADMIN] Mr J wrote:
f1sh2live wrote:Do we have to donate it all at one time or does it stack up and you receive better badges as you donate more?

It doesn't have to be all at once - all your donations are kept on record and they add up to higher badges (so you could donate $20 for a $20 donators badge today and donate $30 later on and get the $50 donators badge).
That sounds good. I would like to donate $20, how would I go about this? I clicked the Donate link in the footer but I didn't see anywhere to enter my username on the forums to get credit for it.

Could someone explain the route for donating to SM? I'd like a quick guide (lol)

EDIT: I'm retarded... forget this post, I'll be donating $20 in a bit.
Kick
Kick
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hej888888888 29/5/2011, 6:57 pm

I have also donated $20, and I am waiting for some sort of verification.

Hej888888888
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Theta Zero 30/5/2011, 6:58 am

Some of you have contacted admin@smokinmils.net with clan donation information. As I cannot currently access this Email effectively (well, I can read them, but I can't reply) I would like to remind you that I am NOT the one to contact regarding official clan donations. I ONLY run charity drives currently.

I believe the email you must contact is smokin.elite@gmail.com. That is Mr J's address, who can then apply your benefits after verifying the amounts.

Theta Zero
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Agile boii 30/5/2011, 8:46 am

Guys give Mr J time he will get to you as soon as he can.
Agile boii
Agile boii
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rud 30/5/2011, 3:51 pm

Roughly how long does it usually take from that the donation is made until people can access their rewards? Smile
Rud
Rud
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny 31/5/2011, 9:54 pm

To donate rsgp you simply send a message to Mr J on the site?
Bunny
Bunny
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky 2/6/2011, 12:47 am

Bunnyman wrote:To donate rsgp you simply send a message to Mr J on the site?

That would make logical sense...
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssearching 2/6/2011, 7:56 pm

Hey, I do realize this has been posted before, and I apologize for re-posting, but I donated $20 a few days ago, and I still haven't gotten rewards, a PM, or an e-mail responding to the one that I sent J.

Just wondering if he is still out there doing this.

Thanks,
Ssearching
Ssearching
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by frietdewiet 4/6/2011, 6:45 pm

whats in the donators hidden forum area ? or do you have to figure out by buying ?
frietdewiet
frietdewiet
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by iGnomes 5/6/2011, 8:17 am

Hey, Mr. J. I Donated $5 a day or so ago and was wondering when it shows as rank or when I get rewards, w/e. I know a lot of people have posted things like this. No offense, but maybe you should get someone(s) to help with the donation things so it's effective immediately? Or at least send a verification that you'll give them a badge soon..
iGnomes
iGnomes
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

http://www.efukt.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Theta Zero 5/6/2011, 8:35 am

frietdewiet wrote:whats in the donators hidden forum area ? or do you have to figure out by buying ?

The donation area is a place for donators to hang out, the ocasional donator-only merch occurs, and of course and most importantly, the place where donators have a direct line of comunication with the upper administrative staff (generals, admins, etc). Donators are weighted somewhat higher above normal members when it comes to ideas to improve both the clan and forums, and many donator ideas have already been implemented Smile

Theta Zero
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pudd 5/6/2011, 3:13 pm

Donated $20 in total. Waiting for my badge still.
Pudd
Pudd
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by skellyton4 5/6/2011, 9:16 pm

dont you get money from selling gold...

skellyton4
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by frietdewiet 5/6/2011, 9:53 pm

[ADMIN] Faded Wings wrote:
frietdewiet wrote:whats in the donators hidden forum area ? or do you have to figure out by buying ?

The donation area is a place for donators to hang out, the ocasional donator-only merch occurs, and of course and most importantly, the place where donators have a direct line of comunication with the upper administrative staff (generals, admins, etc). Donators are weighted somewhat higher above normal members when it comes to ideas to improve both the clan and forums, and many donator ideas have already been implemented Smile
oke ty for your reply good to know what the donator forms are .
frietdewiet
frietdewiet
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Watinko 6/6/2011, 4:36 am

I also have donated $20 about a week or so ago now. I sent an email rather than waste forum space, but I figured maybe I should now. Razz
Watinko
Watinko
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by mrngaheu 6/6/2011, 9:47 am

omfg when i get out of my basic army training ill definately put something down!
mrngaheu
mrngaheu
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Humble 8/6/2011, 5:54 am

I wana donate for a charity <3
Humble
Humble
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cald 8/6/2011, 7:54 am

Humble wrote:I wana donate for a charity <3
you will have to wait for the next charity drive but im unsure when the next one will be.
Cald
Cald
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stfu nd Cook 9/6/2011, 1:50 pm

great new rewards for donating Smile
Stfu nd Cook
Stfu nd Cook
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Theta Zero 9/6/2011, 5:08 pm

Cald wrote:
Humble wrote:I wana donate for a charity <3
you will have to wait for the next charity drive but im unsure when the next one will be.

At least once annually (Next April!), but possibly sooner. I would love to make this a yearly occasion, and that wouldn't undervalue the rarity of the badges ^_^

Theta Zero
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jad Assaf 9/6/2011, 6:07 pm

I should donate if i could. Maybe in the next days...
Jad Assaf
Jad Assaf
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

http://www.eprime.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Allah is god 9/6/2011, 7:05 pm

Jad do you possibly live in Sudia ?
Allah is god
Allah is god
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flo 13/6/2011, 1:04 pm

Just donated 20m. Good to see another way to get tiers rather than spamming your way up to 200 posts Smile
Flo
Flo
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next