Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

+45
Umyo RS
Bom
superjojo
Henry
FrodoTBaginz
Shezzyy
killers lol1
ryanoo4
Host Snake I
D'n'B
Kragorr
YourBoyDiego
Legendkilla023
SM_Rocket
Inhaps
ikbendebom
Slayboy pker
Crasken
JeeOh
pokeguyx
B A L L S
west brid
playcold
MrSome1more
Bruno
Kyle [Pinguin101]
Mr.Partyhat
lyto
spiderspud
amutedpure
Piemaster356
Cool
SinceWhat
wug
Admin
Toke
My Partyhat
IVI e r c h
Sour Skittles
Epiqueness
Broeder
weena king
Ruins
A Dan
[ADMIN] Mr J
49 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts! - Page 3 Empty Re: Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

Post by ryanoo4 30/12/2011, 4:42 pm

so now that we have trusted and highly trusted can trusted members sell accounts? only asking because i know adri is only trusted (though is in application for HT) is currently selling accounts
ryanoo4
ryanoo4
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts! - Page 3 Empty Re: Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

Post by D'n'B 30/12/2011, 6:52 pm

Yes, trusted can also sell rs accounts.
D'n'B
D'n'B
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by killers lol1 31/12/2011, 9:43 pm

How to be a higly trusted member?

killers lol1
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shezzyy 14/1/2012, 3:16 am

Killer click on the link below to check requirements.

http://www.smokinelite.com/t15517-requirements-updated-12-january-2011

Also I edited thread title a bit. Trusted members are also allowed to sell RuneScape accounts Smile
Shezzyy
Shezzyy
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by FrodoTBaginz 30/1/2012, 2:59 am

I think we should be able to sell accounts to trusted/Highly trusted members if we can show that no recovery questions have been set.

Especially if we let them check the account out first, before we sell it to them. Afterall theyre the ones doing MM services and stuff so its not like they'd scam.
FrodoTBaginz
FrodoTBaginz
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry 17/2/2012, 10:12 pm

2 quick questions, I hope they've haven't been answered yet.

Can we price check our rs accounts?

Couldn't we use an OMM to sell accounts, (like for example, everything is given to the OMM and afterwards, only until the OMM is 100% sure you cannot recover it, we do the trade), also we can give personal info, to make sure its us, and if we try to hack the account back, you can make a legal claim against it?
Henry
Henry
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by playcold 17/2/2012, 10:16 pm

Henry wrote:2 quick questions, I hope they've haven't been answered yet.

Can we price check our rs accounts?

Couldn't we use an OMM to sell accounts, (like for example, everything is given to the OMM and afterwards, only until the OMM is 100% sure you cannot recover it, we do the trade), also we can give personal info, to make sure its us, and if we try to hack the account back, you can make a legal claim against it?

I don't think there's any rule against price checking your account, unless you try to contact those who value it trying to sell to them, i price checked one of mine a couple months ago with no problems

Using an OMM wouldn't mean you couldn't recover it, you'd still have enough information to recover the account whenever you want, you'd have the previous passwords, email, when it was created, what browser you used etc, however someone else may have a better explanation on this question than myself.
playcold
playcold
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry 17/2/2012, 10:32 pm

I mean like, couldn't we like sign a contract and if the contract is breached, we could face legal issues?
Henry
Henry
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by superjojo 1/3/2012, 3:19 pm

where can i sell my account for $?

superjojo
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 1/3/2012, 5:12 pm

^

Not on here I'm afraid. You must have either a Trusted or Highly Trusted forum badge to be elegible to sell your account on Smokin Mils.
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Umyo RS 20/3/2012, 12:20 am

superjojo wrote:where can i sell my account for $?

Try Player Auctions or Sythe
Umyo RS
Umyo RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by NT1 22/5/2012, 8:15 pm

Can I use a mm to sell an account?
NT1
NT1
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bess 2/7/2012, 1:02 am

NT1 wrote:Can I use a mm to sell an account?

No, only trusted and highly trusted members can sell accounts here.
Bess
Bess

Back to top Go down

Post by reece onheat 13/8/2012, 2:08 am

Can some1 sell an accunt to a trusted+ but they dont get paied untill its proven they cant recover? should be no risk cuz trusted shouldnt/wont scam?
reece onheat
reece onheat
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cald 13/8/2012, 7:28 am

reece onheat wrote:Can some1 sell an accunt to a trusted+ but they dont get paied untill its proven they cant recover? should be no risk cuz trusted shouldnt/wont scam?

No, it is impossible to make it recover proof so the answer will always be no, unless you are trusted.
Cald
Cald
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Host Snake I 5/12/2012, 6:15 am

Hey Mr J LONG TIME NO TALK! I am wanting to buy an account.. over level 100 combat... anything I can buy? Thanks! Pm me for anything or if you want any info, or just reply to this, thanks!

OR ANYONE IN THAT MATTER OF A TRUSTED MEMBER TO SELL AN ACCOUNT TO ME. THANKS!
Host Snake I
Host Snake I
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3