Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inactive/Overnight Flipping [DETAILED GUIDE]

+124
junkmul
SneakyDylan
fwak axx ho
MinhZor
im 4 manning
asapwnz
helloim96
SyrianXSnake
garuda17
k0 purein
TechHead
NachoDragon
Kuston
Jorsin Alkes
i 0wn u xd
Mégas Aléxandros
alexx1156
p0wndude21
Skybreeder
pkr steve
The Shah
chaostank88
iwillkillyo
Merch me sideways
enemychris
Choschkee
Aiiight
deathray75
Malasney
dyziek93
Easy
123FAILGamer
Fatal
th3 last 0n3
Timmeh
I sell cowz
Toshiba
Dr Min
Sodayodadude
DaddyFrankis
darklink2468
Silver drop
Julian
baraum3
timetosplit9
jdslasher
pcap
Juicyy
kikyo09
Flip4life
Discomfort
Aventine
empiredragoon
Arctic Unit
falien god
Cimbom GS
99strko
Antidote
Inf3cti0us
wizza
jpico444
Ovos
dr.parthat
k4k
shadowknight
moneyonfire
Jalpero
qwertyXz
dr merchy
teabag
Naxea
Pontuzz
SmokinBish
Shuriken236
Julij2
Maiden
yews n coal
Quest
pokeguyx
Slain Curse
18 ryan 18
mlb sk1ller
shunks
ehretbasebal
Tiacta
rabbidpillow
hockeydude4894
recpaintballer89
xunboundx
bottorofhell
ExPert Friiskyy
I Pk Yews I
I NEED MONEY
ModdingMerch
Umyo RS
kierren6
Phizzledawg
Merkz
ashbash361
Vallaquenta
gibaneles
ThomasH
Sprangbanger
Canaris
kilikextreme
killview53
hcimS
Angelus
ITIint
Hyzon
Lepage Eh
Watinko
lukien
Qevin
jokerman
burntn1ps
Norge_Ranged
StrobeIight
Google
Huso61
Sonic
Mitch
dragon slayer
DURC
128 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Inactive/Overnight Flipping [DETAILED GUIDE] - Page 4 Empty Re: Inactive/Overnight Flipping [DETAILED GUIDE]

Post by Cimbom GS 4/12/2011, 10:34 pm

nice guide I'm trying it today

Cimbom GS
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Inactive/Overnight Flipping [DETAILED GUIDE] - Page 4 Empty Re: Inactive/Overnight Flipping [DETAILED GUIDE]

Post by falien god 5/12/2011, 11:55 pm

excellent guide bro

keep up the good work
falien god
falien god
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctic Unit 26/12/2011, 1:36 pm

thanks man, still havign difficulty determining an item whioch would be suitable for a massive profit , cheers anyway
Arctic Unit
Arctic Unit
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by empiredragoon 26/12/2011, 4:25 pm

I really like overnight flipping, since the higher margin items take long to buy so I really love this guide Very Happy

empiredragoon
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aventine 28/12/2011, 9:25 am

Thought this was just going to be a big word wall like most guides on these forums (even the stickied ones) but it was a good guide. +rep'd

Aventine
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Discomfort 28/12/2011, 9:50 pm

Arctic Unit wrote:thanks man, still havign difficulty determining an item whioch would be suitable for a massive profit , cheers anyway

Same here. I'm horrible at this, lol.

Anyways, thanks for this guide. Very detailed. Helped me out yesterday.
Discomfort
Discomfort
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip4life 3/1/2012, 8:32 pm

Great guide! +rep
Flip4life
Flip4life
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by kikyo09 4/1/2012, 5:14 am

thanks! Now I have another way to try and make some money. Your guide was easy to understand. Thanks again! =)

kikyo09
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by DURC 29/2/2012, 7:02 pm

Does anyone feel this guide should be updated at all? Haven't edited it for some time, and just wondering if these is a demand for it too at all.
DURC
DURC
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Juicyy 18/3/2012, 4:25 pm

thank you very helpful=]

Juicyy
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by pcap 18/3/2012, 10:00 pm

Thx for guide. +1 rep
pcap
pcap
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by jdslasher 19/3/2012, 9:55 am

Cheers man, always keen to do OF but never was actually sure how to.
jdslasher
jdslasher
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by timetosplit9 20/3/2012, 5:10 pm

verry nice guide Smile
timetosplit9
timetosplit9
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Juicyy 21/3/2012, 6:02 am

thank you very much

Juicyy
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by baraum3 21/3/2012, 11:00 am

First of all, very good guide, for real.
Anyway, I tried to do this, but had some problems.
I tried to do Inactive flipping. I had a real hard time finding items to do it, then i found clean wergali which seems to match every requirement a good item had
but by the time that i tried to flip
i left it buying overnight and didnt buy even one, and it's not like as if i was buying it that cheap, because it isnt.
anyway, do you have any tips for a better search of itens? and what about a item that is not used at all? should we try to flip it?

baraum3
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by DURC 21/3/2012, 11:25 am

baraum3 wrote:First of all, very good guide, for real.
I tried to do Inactive flipping. I had a real hard time finding items to do it, then i found clean wergali which seems to match every requirement a good item had
i left it buying overnight and didnt buy even one, and it's not like as if i was buying it that cheap, because it isnt.
anyway, do you have any tips for a better search of itens? and what about a item that is not used at all? should we try to flip it?

Right this moment, you've got to remember the market is all over the place due to BXPW, so if the item you're trying is affected by that, I'd wait for it to settle.

As far as finding the buy and sell price, it can take a little getting use too. Whenever I inactive flip, I tend to do the same 3-4 items as I KNOW what their market is like. Inactive flipping is very hard at the beginning as you're getting used to it, and expect it to go wrong occasionally, but once you've found a few solid items and have flipped them a few times, its some of the easiest money you will ever come by.

And in terms of an item that is not used at all, as long as it is stable and traded, then it is fine Smile
DURC
DURC

Back to top Go down

Post by baraum3 21/3/2012, 1:56 pm

DURC wrote:
baraum3 wrote:First of all, very good guide, for real.

Right this moment, you've got to remember the market is all over the place due to BXPW, so if the item you're trying is affected by that, I'd wait for it to settle.

As far as finding the buy and sell price, it can take a little getting use too. Whenever I inactive flip, I tend to do the same 3-4 items as I KNOW what their market is like. Inactive flipping is very hard at the beginning as you're getting used to it, and expect it to go wrong occasionally, but once you've found a few solid items and have flipped them a few times, its some of the easiest money you will ever come by.

And in terms of an item that is not used at all, as long as it is stable and traded, then it is fine Smile

thank you Smile good tips over there, you seem to be a nice guy.

baraum3
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian 21/3/2012, 9:59 pm

Great guide. Lots of detain and explanations makes a good guide to a great guide Smile
Julian
Julian
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver drop 31/3/2012, 4:57 pm

great guide has helped a lot and im trying the methods right now. Very detailed also

Silver drop
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by darklink2468 7/4/2012, 7:10 am

Good Guide i'm bout' to try it overnight bout' to go to sleep Razz
darklink2468
darklink2468
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by DaddyFrankis 9/4/2012, 12:15 am

very nice! helped me make a pretty penny... Very Happy
DaddyFrankis
DaddyFrankis
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sodayodadude 9/4/2012, 12:29 am

Thank you for this guide Smile
Sodayodadude
Sodayodadude
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Min 13/4/2012, 2:20 pm

Thank you so much for this guide. Pretty much wraps up everything.

Proud DURC Mentee! cheers
Dr Min
Dr Min
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiba 13/4/2012, 3:30 pm

Feedback for you :

Really good guide
It got almost everything you need to know
it is really worth to read
+Rep
Toshiba
Toshiba
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by I sell cowz 13/4/2012, 5:39 pm

Nice guide, needed something like this to make money overnight when I'm not hosting
I sell cowz
I sell cowz
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next