Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to click Gnome Advanced Agility Course

+6
saikat2000
Swadq
Riolu
alik
Cluescroll
Daba
10 posters

Go down

How to click Gnome Advanced Agility Course Empty How to click Gnome Advanced Agility Course

Post by Daba 1/8/2011, 5:42 pm

Special Thanks to Cluescroll for transferring the guide from my old skilling clan's forums which I was denied access to! Very Happy
How to click Gnome Advanced Agility Course!

BY Dabase96

About the Gnome course:
It is unlocked at level 85, but you can access it earlier at 80 with Summer pies.
It gives 725 XP per lap.
The AVERAGE lap is about 45 seconds, but you can save as many as ten seconds with some of the tips i am going to show you.
250 Laps are needed to get the Agility legs by talking to the trainer.
DO NOT SKIP ANY OBSTACLES..you will lose the 630 xp completion bonus

CLICKING THE COURSE:
The course can be completed with as few as 7-8 clicks per lap, but that is the barebones/minimalist approach. You can save a LOT of time by clicking the course the way I am going to show you.

I recommend having the compass N needle facing the northwest, adjust it a little for comfortability. I like my camera all the way up.

Start at the log balance.. this is self explanatory. You do not save any time on this obstacle.
Climb the rope wall, click immediately when finishing the log balance.. again, self explanatory, no time saved.
Climb the first tree branch.. self explanatory
NOW THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN START SAVING TIME!
On the second tree climb (where you can go on tightrope or even higher)
Do NOT click the tree right away. Click the spot in front of the tree and then click the tree right away.
Picture:
How to click Gnome Advanced Agility Course Cg110

Click where the red circle is.. then the branch. This brings you to a spot closer to the signpost on the upper level where you do the signpost run. You save about a second here, with only the cost of an extra click.

Do the signpost run by clicking on it as soon as you go up to the next level. Self explanatory here

NOW STOP.
This is the hardest trick to do.
After doing the signpost run, click the MIDDLE spot where the red circle indicates, and then quickly click the pole. This only works about two out of three times however.
How to click Gnome Advanced Agility Course Cg210

Why do you do this? Because when you do the middle "lane" of the poles, it is slightly faster and the spot you end up at brings us to another step.
This can save up to 5 seconds almost.
The last trick is to click the square in front of the barrier. The player will run diagonally to the spot instead of going around. This can save a second or two. It doesnt work with the first pole "lane" because that spot brings you right in front of the square and doesnt save any time.

With these tricks mastered, you can click some of the fastest laps possible.
Happy running,
Daba

Last edited by Dabase96 on 2/8/2011, 2:11 am; edited 5 times in total
Daba
Daba
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

How to click Gnome Advanced Agility Course Empty Re: How to click Gnome Advanced Agility Course

Post by Cluescroll 1/8/2011, 6:08 pm

used this guide on our old skilling clan's fourm and it greatly increased my exp an hour at gnome course. loving that you want to share it with everyone here at smokin mils ^_^
Cluescroll
Cluescroll
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

How to click Gnome Advanced Agility Course Empty Re: How to click Gnome Advanced Agility Course

Post by alik 4/8/2011, 6:03 pm

thanks

alik
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riolu 4/8/2011, 6:05 pm

thanks much! Very Happy
Riolu
Riolu
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riolu 4/8/2011, 6:06 pm

alik stop spamming "thanks" ive seen it on the post im trying to post on.
Riolu
Riolu
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daba 6/9/2011, 10:59 pm

Bumpty bump.
Daba
Daba
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Swadq 7/9/2011, 12:19 am

eagle rush 8 wrote:alik stop spamming "thanks" ive seen it on the post im trying to post on.

Didn't you just spam thanks, and then double post?

Thanks Daba, good of cluescroll to recover this. Will definitely come in handy when I decide to train agility (hopefully not soon!)
Swadq
Swadq
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://swadq.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daba 17/9/2011, 2:04 pm

If you notice in the pic, I'm wearing my old clan's cape too lol Razz
Daba
Daba
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daba 23/9/2011, 1:43 am

buuuuumpy! anyone with 80+ agility will benefit from this guide Smile
Daba
Daba
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by saikat2000 23/9/2011, 2:58 am

thanks DABA!
saikat2000
saikat2000
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabby_joe 27/9/2011, 4:10 pm

Daba wrote:Special Thanks to Cluescroll for transferring the guide from my old skilling clan's forums which I was denied access to! Very Happy

Made me giggle, you're not the only one! Razz Great guide man, I'm almost at 80 and this will help me no end!
Stabby_joe
Stabby_joe
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daba 5/8/2012, 4:56 am

a much needed bump Razz with the new skilling bonuses coming out for aug/sept this will be of use to you if you choose to agil.
Daba
Daba
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobster 28/10/2012, 12:08 pm

This is how to do agility the RIGHT way. WIth all its technicalities in it.
GOod job

Noobster
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by AustiM 29/12/2012, 12:45 am

very nice! Smile
AustiM
AustiM
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daba 13/4/2014, 6:02 pm

HEY GUYS THIS GUIDE IS STILL RELEVANT DESPITE THE GRAPHICAL UPDATES YO.
Daba
Daba
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flapso 13/4/2014, 8:44 pm

V nice thanks Smile Training agility soon will try this out
Flapso
Flapso
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down