Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SuperSuley's Weird and Wonderful Flipping list. *JUST UPDATED!*

+83
usbandit
Aiiight
4gISgggg
tzhaar125
ad is cool1
robin boy35
stuperman
Whip Arse
sathan&narg
Yawn
Mackydude
MerchTilIDie
TheGravity94
combatm pk
Darkflamex28
Flip4life
X Infl4me X
olavite2
choppereanna
TylerSnype
Anna Sun
ikbenfury
Tokyo
r3M1x
Blue basher
flameice13
Dapsas
bobsaget2
Asfixiator
Eviil
LeprechaunXD
peepe
dareaper
qwertyXz
Gluttony
silentsuperior
ob7ivion
aMpZ
lilgimli1
teabag
smoke alot
empiredragoon
wkncrocks
Mractor
vendettas
Wonton
Lief952
bigslickjad
Slithac
stefan15
deadmanish
15mil3
Newdeadhead
UbFreaky
Cloakraider
Alonso5118
coobacaba
Gemeos
air1800
4B9
jynxxa
slayrquest
lankyoscar
Uklealey
FoTy2126
A Ninja
ehretbasebal
madness
Danishelite
hunt1427
beckhamboy17
Realmathers
Nucking Futz
Waba
kwual
FackDaFack
xo chrisp ox
Migster
99 Plox
xavy01
hockeydude4894
grantsmillie8
Supersuley
87 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

SuperSuley's Weird and Wonderful Flipping list. *JUST UPDATED!* - Page 4 Empty Re: SuperSuley's Weird and Wonderful Flipping list. *JUST UPDATED!*

Post by lilgimli1 3/11/2011, 5:15 am

Some good items here dude, keep it up +rep Smile

Last edited by lilgimli1 on 3/11/2011, 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
lilgimli1
lilgimli1
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

SuperSuley's Weird and Wonderful Flipping list. *JUST UPDATED!* - Page 4 Empty Re: SuperSuley's Weird and Wonderful Flipping list. *JUST UPDATED!*

Post by aMpZ 3/11/2011, 6:34 am

Oooh, taking some F2P into account. Pretty neat. Haven't seen some of the stuff on this list. Thanks.

aMpZ
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Supersuley 3/11/2011, 7:17 pm

Thanks everyone I really am learning alot about new items and how to manipulate them... Will add some new items soon.

+Currently working on V2 list and SuperSuley's guide to merchanting Success.
Supersuley
Supersuley
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/slendertouch

Back to top Go down

Post by ob7ivion 11/11/2011, 12:36 pm

nc
ob7ivion
ob7ivion
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Supersuley 28/11/2011, 11:17 pm

Okay it has been 17 days and I have basically got myself to a reasonable amount of money... I am also going for 99 fishing which makes money making even slower but trust me guys THIS WILL BE DONE, YOU WILL MAKE THE MONEY YOU ALL DESPERATELY NEED! Bare with me!
Supersuley
Supersuley
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsuperior 29/11/2011, 4:36 am

I just wanted to thank you very much for sharing this with us. The main guide on how to flip and your list of items here helped me achieve my very first ever flip! It's much appreciated and when I figure out how to rep you I'll be sure to do so.
silentsuperior
silentsuperior
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

http://www.thesilentinsomniac.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gluttony 29/11/2011, 5:30 am

very nice, Thanks for you list.
Gluttony
Gluttony
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertyXz 29/11/2011, 6:17 am

Those really are weird items.

But thanks for the f2p items. It's really great since there are barely an f2p items on flip lists out there.
qwertyXz
qwertyXz
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Supersuley 29/11/2011, 7:21 am

silentsuperior wrote:I just wanted to thank you very much for sharing this with us. The main guide on how to flip and your list of items here helped me achieve my very first ever flip! It's much appreciated and when I figure out how to rep you I'll be sure to do so.
Thank you so much, it is people like you that make me WANT to do it Very Happy
qwertyXz wrote:Those really are weird items.

But thanks for the f2p items. It's really great since there are barely an f2p items on flip lists out there.

Yeah, I agree JAGeX hasn't layed much out for ftp, and it would be Supersuley#s Weird flipping list without some weird items Razz alien
Supersuley
Supersuley
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by dareaper 29/11/2011, 4:54 pm

very nice list, well done, a combination of well know items will items i didnt have a clue about, really good Smile

dareaper
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

SuperSuley's Weird and Wonderful Flipping list. *JUST UPDATED!* - Page 4 Empty Nice items!

Post by peepe 29/11/2011, 10:54 pm

Thanks for these, i will try all Laughing

peepe
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeprechaunXD 3/12/2011, 10:26 pm

dammn nice list
LeprechaunXD
LeprechaunXD
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviil 3/12/2011, 11:00 pm

Epic list. Trying a few items right now. If they work here's a +rep.
Eviil
Eviil
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Asfixiator 4/12/2011, 8:15 am

Infinity boots and ashes work lovely, Thanks Smile
Asfixiator
Asfixiator
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by bobsaget2 9/12/2011, 12:31 pm

going to test a few of these Smile

bobsaget2
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapsas 9/12/2011, 4:47 pm

pretty nice list, gonna try it. Smile Thank you
Dapsas
Dapsas
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by flameice13 10/12/2011, 7:06 pm

thanks im gunna try these out

flameice13
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue basher 11/12/2011, 9:30 pm

this list helped me alot! the black (g) seems to work very good Smile

Blue basher
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by r3M1x 13/12/2011, 9:08 am

buMp

r3M1x
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Supersuley 15/12/2011, 9:58 pm

Ok so not been active at all lately... Getting 99 fishing so it's kinda hard, but its holidays so I wil work on it!
Supersuley
Supersuley
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokyo 15/12/2011, 11:56 pm

black platelegs (g) work great, like 70k margins on em

Tokyo
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by ikbenfury 16/12/2011, 1:12 am

tried a few and they had too small of a margin, but still great list of items to check now n then

ikbenfury
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna Sun 16/12/2011, 1:35 am

nice list, ranging pots are very good

Anna Sun
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by TylerSnype 16/12/2011, 4:05 am

Great list. Thanks alot.

TylerSnype
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by choppereanna 16/12/2011, 4:52 am

on the rune legs (g), you put used in f2p to show risk, is it supposed to be wealth? just thought i'd let you know Smile

choppereanna
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next