Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~|~|~[Rule regarding "Appropriate" tags]~|~|~

+24
barrowdragon
Shezzyy
Mikiee
McGunthy
StrobeIight
Blood
Broeder
Isen
Insomnia
Bom
Seppe
JohnieQuest
99flirt
Princess Toon
Swadq
Ruins
LenRz
Daba
Jagger
The Man
Sour Skittles
Season
Mr.Unknown
DARKIE
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

~|~|~[Rule regarding "Appropriate" tags]~|~|~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~|~|~[Rule regarding "Appropriate" tags]~|~|~

Post by Ruins 5/9/2011, 12:24 pm

The host tag will most likely never be considered as trustworthy because since the beginning of Hosts there has been discussions about this. The gold is in place to cover any scams the host makes as a dicing host, not as a service.

Former tags, I would probably say no as well. New people won't know why the person is "former," rather be a former rank or former admin, new people won't know if you stepped down on goods terms or was demoted for something serious.
Ruins
Ruins
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

~|~|~[Rule regarding "Appropriate" tags]~|~|~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~|~|~[Rule regarding "Appropriate" tags]~|~|~

Post by Broeder 5/9/2011, 2:22 pm

Lol at my tag Sour Razz

I think ex-rank etc shouldnt be allowed either
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppe 6/9/2011, 6:42 pm

Dark RAdderz, what about VIP? That's also paying quite a bit
Seppe
Seppe
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruins 9/9/2011, 1:25 pm

a VIP does show some trust but the fact you can cancel anytime is what makes it not-trustworthy.
Ruins
Ruins
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppe 9/9/2011, 2:18 pm

but would we get the money back?
Seppe
Seppe

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKIE 12/9/2011, 6:10 pm

Thread updated.

-Removed Skilling Leader and Warlord.
-Added SM Dicing Admin (Note: this is only ADMINS, not hosts)

Hosts do not show a sign of trust, Mr Dan put it very well:

Mr_Dan wrote:For hosts, that is why you have a deposit, it would be stupid to scam because you would lose out on more. Therefore no trust needed in hosts.
DARKIE
DARKIE
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppe 12/9/2011, 6:22 pm

Wait, that's confusing me.. We'd lose more, so we're not trusted?
Sense
Seppe
Seppe

Back to top Go down

Post by Isen 12/9/2011, 8:47 pm

Who are the dicing admins? So in that if we see it posted we know they are legit?
Isen
Isen
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 12/9/2011, 9:59 pm

Seppe wrote:Wait, that's confusing me.. We'd lose more, so we're not trusted?
Sense

It would be very moronic of a dice host to scam due to their deposit being a bigger amount than what they would be able to have scammed (if, of course, they're following the SM Dicing Host rules when it comes to the max that one can personally accept (wager-wise) which is always half of one's deposit amount).

There's no trust due to the fact that if a host were to scam, then the one scammed, if they could prove it beyond a reasonable doubt, would be payed out in full via that host's deposit = no real sense of trust needed so long as the dicers take proper precautions (recording vids, taking screenshots, etc, to ensure their refund if a Dice Host were to go A-WOL).
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKIE 14/9/2011, 8:19 pm

isenblatter wrote:Who are the dicing admins? So in that if we see it posted we know they are legit?

The only three 'SM_Dicing Admins' are [ADMIN] Illusionist, [ADMIN] DreaMeR and Cryptical (Flora).
Thanks for mentioning this, i'll update my first post Smile
DARKIE
DARKIE
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by StrobeIight 18/9/2011, 6:00 pm

Just wondering why cheap isn't allowed? I've also seen someone have "great prices" as a tag, shouldn't that be removed as well? because imo that's the same thing.
StrobeIight
StrobeIight
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jagger 24/9/2011, 1:15 pm

Is [Amount] +reps allowed??

( http://www.smokinelite.com/t30896-trainee-100-free-mcgunthy-s-herblore-training-potion-making-service-39-reps )
Jagger
Jagger
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by McGunthy 24/9/2011, 3:26 pm

jackerjoek wrote:Is [Amount] +reps allowed??

( http://www.smokinelite.com/t30896-trainee-100-free-mcgunthy-s-herblore-training-potion-making-service-39-reps )

Well, the amount of reps could show a small sign of trust. However, it's not under the tags you shouldn't have, so I would consider it allowed. If it's not, I'd be happy to remove it.
McGunthy
McGunthy
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Insomnia 15/10/2011, 6:43 pm

I see a few posts with [39 vouches] etc. Assuming its allowed.
Insomnia
Insomnia
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jagger 15/10/2011, 7:33 pm

Insomnia wrote:I see a few posts with [39 vouches] etc. Assuming its allowed.
Yes, this is allowed since staff also do it...

PS: This is a Gravedig?
Jagger
Jagger
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikiee 11/11/2011, 7:13 am

Thanks! I didnt know that, Know i do.
Mikiee
Mikiee
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shezzyy 21/11/2011, 12:56 pm

Updated a bit.
Shezzyy
Shezzyy
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruins 23/11/2011, 2:10 am

I have edited the topic to approve "Trusted" tags. I have also edited all existing threads open on Page 1 to reflect proper Tags (Ie taking off Highly Trusted, if you are no longer Highly Trusted).

Thanks for the help Shez <3
Ruins
Ruins
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by barrowdragon 31/1/2012, 4:40 pm

Wouldn't the mentor badge signify some trust?
barrowdragon
barrowdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruins 31/1/2012, 5:26 pm

No Mentor does not signify any trust.

The mentor management ask questions regarding Runescape and your knowledge of merchanting, there is no trust involved there.
Ruins
Ruins
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 31/1/2012, 8:36 pm

Ruins wrote:No Mentor does not signify any trust.

The mentor management ask questions regarding Runescape and your knowledge of merchanting, there is no trust involved there.

Agreed.

We're not there to give you specific items to try, the prices at which to buy/sell, or the times for when to buy/sell.
We're their to provide knowledge for the various types of merchanting and suggest potential items to try out.
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by DevineSulo 30/3/2012, 10:24 pm

how do you get the x vouches badge please
DevineSulo
DevineSulo
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 30/3/2012, 10:26 pm

KrackinMils wrote:how do you get the x vouches badge please

It's not a badge, it's a tag. If your title is "KrackinMils' Skilling Service" and you have five vouches, you could make it read "[5 Vouches] KrackinMils' Skilling Service"
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 16/8/2012, 12:56 am

Updated this.
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

http://merchz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Camnora 24/8/2012, 1:45 am

How do you get the minecraft tag?
Camnora
Camnora
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next