Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[EX RANK] Kick N Sticks flipping List. Enjoy!

+140
Adri
God Izzy
itzdevo
junkmul
Gemeos
Y U NO PLAY
King Of The Beach
forevermax
tt xv
ob7ivion
dlkershaw
C0N0R
PG13please
jasiumx
Kali Trippy
nathankirby1
lolaap
Aartmans
ctl8
Cube 1
Yourii
josephno1
bringa
boomer0001
77dds storm
Peaceful
marrkee
Igotmoney
th3 last 0n3
silverkill95
dustin17
Krystal Angel
lord kwak
Rachet1800
loliger
RealMerch
Tcheloviski
Zomgrick
Zic0
owned noob07
lakey04
cerylin
Tambini
nofear
99 racism
sathan&narg
LifeGoesOn
helloim96
Yawn
W A RR I O R
MerchTilIDie
nuumanni
Snakez
BiBi
Flip4life
Karitac
Care Free
L O V Eless
aznboi1011
Sirr Swag
BeyondRiches
m i c e
Dlgtrumpet
fool with a mind
Henkje
optimus999
arkantos
Kabir
Darkflamex28
big_dog
Arch Serene
combatm pk
l3enjamin
yourxpp
15mil3
Cashmaker
nanofear
garnok
mrhijden
Straxx
hidequick
weena king
Piebegu
fegley
vinceke555
Abbas15
Legitwaffles
shefffubest
Devonsteeth
Kami Kaze94
5 K I LL 3R
DiscreetMSA
ieatpickles5
OMGitzCooper
the jonaaaa
olavite2
I will stop spamming
Alicia
wagzz
r3M1x
Fanta
Gluttony
speed
Syndicate
skillet
DejoMustDie
jpico444
HostEvil
Thorn
alpy7
LazerusShade
Sliger
Asfixiator
saimonas245
stinky4666
kelsonzzz
LeprechaunXD
Auto
brood blade
qwertyXz
pk rangel33t
Wonkkabarr
halowarrior
tarlench
yin595
dr.parthat
shanic89
Anti-Pure
wierdfool23
Emma
noxius8
Mitz
tommyb213
quirke01
G eorge
Adaam
ric1280
Jared_White5
justinlee
Kick N Sticks
144 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

[EX RANK] Kick N Sticks flipping List. Enjoy!  Empty [EX RANK] Kick N Sticks flipping List. Enjoy!

Post by Kick N Sticks 1/11/2011, 2:52 am

[EX RANK] Kick N Sticks flipping List. Enjoy!  100px-16 Hello, Welcome to my Flipping guide. With this guide I've went from 5Mil to 40+Mil in a week. Spending only a few hours a day flipping I feel that i've made progress. So I want to share some High and low end Flipping items with everyone in which i've used to make money. Enjoy! =D

High Price Items:

Spoiler:

Low Price Items:

Spoiler:

Below is my newly added set of items. *UPDATED 11/4/11*

Spoiler:

Below is my newly added set of items. *UPDATED 12/4/2011*

Spoiler:

Below is my newly added set of items. *UPDATED 1/5/2012*
Spoiler:

+Rep me please if this guide was helpful and to give me motivation to add more to it. I Spent quite a bit of time on it so enjoy. Thank you! =D cheers

Last edited by Kick N Sticks on 30/11/2012, 7:35 pm; edited 11 times in total
Kick N Sticks
Kick N Sticks
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

[EX RANK] Kick N Sticks flipping List. Enjoy!  Empty Re: [EX RANK] Kick N Sticks flipping List. Enjoy!

Post by Kick N Sticks 1/11/2011, 2:53 am

Is anyone seeing the Pictures I put in? Its not showing up on my screen but was there during the preview....
Kick N Sticks
Kick N Sticks

Back to top Go down

[EX RANK] Kick N Sticks flipping List. Enjoy!  Empty Re: [EX RANK] Kick N Sticks flipping List. Enjoy!

Post by justinlee 1/11/2011, 2:59 am

nope. they don't open. I think they have nothing in it lol. Just type the items out with no spoilers and have pics next to them.
justinlee
justinlee
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jared_White5 1/11/2011, 3:00 am

They show up for me...
Jared_White5
Jared_White5
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick N Sticks 1/11/2011, 3:01 am

justinlee wrote:nope. they don't open. I think they have nothing in it lol. Just type the items out with no spoilers and have pics next to them.

I gave it a few minutes to load and they showed up. See if it does the same for you? Its alot of graphics so may take a minute. Its just pictures of the items.
Kick N Sticks
Kick N Sticks

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick N Sticks 1/11/2011, 3:02 am

Jared_White5 wrote:They show up for me...

Thanks all I needed to know. Rep if it helps you in anyway please and thanks =D
Kick N Sticks
Kick N Sticks

Back to top Go down

Post by ric1280 1/11/2011, 10:48 am

Great items thx Very Happy
ric1280
ric1280
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick N Sticks 1/11/2011, 3:28 pm

ric1280 wrote:Great items thx Very Happy

No problem man, Just showing some things i've used lately. =D Will update if I continue to get good feedback on this.
Kick N Sticks
Kick N Sticks

Back to top Go down

Post by Adaam 1/11/2011, 5:08 pm

Yes, this list is nice. Many of the items have worked for me, but i could surely use new items..
so please update as soon as you can! Smile
Adaam
Adaam
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by G eorge 2/11/2011, 12:12 pm

Hehe, I love this list! Very handy! I hope you'll keep this updating as many times as you can friend! Smile
G eorge
G eorge
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick N Sticks 4/11/2011, 4:24 pm

Will Update here soon. Be sure to +Rep if this helps please. Trying to get my rank back =D
Kick N Sticks
Kick N Sticks

Back to top Go down

Post by quirke01 4/11/2011, 7:01 pm

Great items, thanks Smile

Quirke01

quirke01
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick N Sticks 4/11/2011, 7:45 pm

quirke01 wrote:Great items, thanks Smile

Quirke01

Rep me if it helped please =p Need 15 reps for trainee again =( Thanks man
Kick N Sticks
Kick N Sticks

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick N Sticks 4/11/2011, 8:36 pm

Updated list enjoy it =p More to come.
Kick N Sticks
Kick N Sticks

Back to top Go down

Post by G eorge 4/11/2011, 9:31 pm

I really like the new list, though some of the items do not buy very fast, but that could be my impatience so don't worry. Smile
Keep up the good work!
G eorge
G eorge
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick N Sticks 4/11/2011, 9:35 pm

Georgevv wrote:I really like the new list, though some of the items do not buy very fast, but that could be my impatience so don't worry. Smile
Keep up the good work!

Thanks alot. I hit the thanks button for you. Please give me a rep considering you liked the new list. All reps are very much appreciated and are more motivation to continue updating the list. Thanks again.
Kick N Sticks
Kick N Sticks

Back to top Go down

Post by G eorge 4/11/2011, 10:20 pm

Kick N Sticks wrote:
Georgevv wrote:I really like the new list, though some of the items do not buy very fast, but that could be my impatience so don't worry. Smile
Keep up the good work!

Thanks alot. I hit the thanks button for you. Please give me a rep considering you liked the new list. All reps are very much appreciated and are more motivation to continue updating the list. Thanks again.
And you've got your vote now. Smile Somehow I now have 3 rep points, is a rep points per post? Then I could understand. Smile
G eorge
G eorge
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick N Sticks 4/11/2011, 10:26 pm

Georgevv wrote:
Kick N Sticks wrote:
Keep up the good work!

And you've got your vote now. Smile Somehow I now have 3 rep points, is a rep points per post? Then I could understand. Smile

I think me hitting the "thanks" button on you gave you 3. I wasn't aware it would give you 3 but its done lol Thanks for the rep though. Refer me to your friends if you could. =p Thanks again.
Kick N Sticks
Kick N Sticks

Back to top Go down

Post by tommyb213 4/11/2011, 11:28 pm

nice list i like the details and the pics, i use a lot of these items never done puple sweets tho il have to give that a try.
tommyb213
tommyb213
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick N Sticks 5/11/2011, 12:35 am

tommyb213 wrote:nice list i like the details and the pics, i use a lot of these items never done puple sweets tho il have to give that a try.

Yeah try em out. =p +Rep please Since this has helped you? =D Thanks.
Kick N Sticks
Kick N Sticks

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitz 5/11/2011, 12:50 am

Nice items =]
Mitz
Mitz
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick N Sticks 5/11/2011, 1:02 am

Mitz wrote:Nice items =]

Thanks. Please rep. or click the thanks button if it appears. Thank you.
Kick N Sticks
Kick N Sticks

Back to top Go down

Post by noxius8 5/11/2011, 3:34 pm

Tried out Purple Sweets and Gnome Scarfs...didn't work too good.

noxius8
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick N Sticks 5/11/2011, 7:11 pm

noxius8 wrote:Tried out Purple Sweets and Gnome Scarfs...didn't work too good.

I apologize for that. Must have caught them at a bad time. Keep in mind that every item on my list I have personally flipped and made a profit from. Some are better than others and some don't work at times as others would.
Kick N Sticks
Kick N Sticks

Back to top Go down

Post by noxius8 5/11/2011, 7:16 pm

Kick N Sticks wrote:
noxius8 wrote:Tried out Purple Sweets and Gnome Scarfs...didn't work too good.

I apologize for that. Must have caught them at a bad time. Keep in mind that every item on my list I have personally flipped and made a profit from. Some are better than others and some don't work at times as others would.
That's okay, I understand:p

noxius8
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next