Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items*

+79
Valets
Sioux
zantheena
Zyger
Nickz
Tchnq
greatgold93
Psyke
Dylanmerryman
okai
xrfx
parkou
everettg
oozoo1
Mayhem
MinhZor
Silver drop
Rachet1800
geordy75
Astronis
8th Saint
kazzos
Shoo
codemaster0
boomer0001
ancientrulez
dhytisz
Roger That
Level3Skiller
GaySteven
MarkoFPS
doc7
hockey2158
RealMerch
Mikemakinmils
divina commedia
Brannick999
Addixon
Soul Rift
pro mocro
speed
BeastLeeX
mrjaslax
Zomgrick
MerchTilIDie
Gere01
Zic0
Sky High
owned noob07
Bess
iTz JaWZz
99 racism
Skiller402
dgrock104
sathan&narg
BiBi
Kick N Sticks
Dutch
brigazz
m i c e
Millsy125
1337fox
Karitac
Ellzworth
sebassjoost
Rodrigu3z
L O V Eless
1st EVER
Kelly
Delt
dom1
TheEvasiveOtter
Henkje
Deatlev
Kami Kaze94
Sirr Swag
Rich Beetch
Makaveli
Flip4life
83 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* Empty --Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items*

Post by Flip4life 14/1/2012, 4:02 pm

Cleaned ATM Rebuilding Bank Sorry I can't Update List atm Lol

Hi, I wanted to share some of my best flipping items with the Sm community. Some of my flipping items I post here are well known and some lesser known. I'm by no means the best flipper out there, and I consider myself average at best. Still, from my time flipping, I've found some useful items great for flipping. Since I was first introduced to Smokin Mills, I've learned a lot in my opinion and hey sharing is caring right? I'll try to organize this thread as best as I can so bear with me please. Note that I tend to put items that are faster flips first and slower flips near the end of the post.
Largest price% Margin I have gotten Yet On an Item!

--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* Cactus11
CACTUS SEEDS! cheers
Heres My Flipping Log:Clicky For Log

Speed Of an Item :
Fast Active Flip (0-1/2 hour)= bounce
Medium Speed (1/2-1.5 hours)= Very Happy
Inactive Speed (1.5 to 6 hours)= Neutral
Overnight Flip (6-24 hours)= study
Overnight+ (24 hours +)= Sleep
Lets Get Started!

Low Wealth Items (0-2 mill)
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* Cball11
Cannonballs| bounce | Rating10/10| Limit 10k|P2P
Comments: Cannonballs are one of my favorite active flips. Not only do they fetch 2-10 gp margins, they are perfect for bulk flipping because a limit usually buys and sells within 3-5 minutes. Cannonballs are in very high demand for slayer and such. This is a perfect low wealth flipping item but requires a lot of attention though.
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* 50px-h10
Teleport To House| bounce or Very Happy | Rating 8/10| Limit 1k|P2P
Comments: Teleport To House tablets are a good side or main flip as they usually fetch decent margins of about 100-200 gp if flipped correctly. People buy them for PVP and bossing so there is demand in the market for them. However, they buy much slower than they sell so they require patience at times.
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* 8010-c10
Camelot Teleport | Very Happy | Rating 8/10 | Limit is 1k | P2P
Comments: This item is in demand for pvp and other activities so I like flipping them frequently. The margins are wild though ; once I found a 200 gp margin and the next day the margins were so low i would only have made 1 to 2k. Overall it is worth it to flip this item but it depends on the margins you find. I still find Tele to house a lot more reliable but thats just my opinion. Very Happy
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* 02227110
Super Strength Potion (4)| bounce| Rating 8/10| Limit is 1k|P2P
Comments: Super Strength potions are always in high demand for combat and thus they are excellent flipping items. Usually they have 40-100 gp margins so there is profit to be made Very Happy . A quick note is that they buy slower than they sell though. Personally I feel that they buy a lot slower than they sell.
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* 243410
Prayer Potion (4)| bounce |Rating 10/10| Limit 1k|P2P
Comments: Prayer potions are similar to super strength potions in flipping but they are more expensive and faster in my opinion. Great active flipping item.
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* 2163010
Prayer renewal (4) | Very Happy | Rating 9/10 | Limit is 1k | P2P
Comments: Prayer Renewal potions are a flip similar to Prayer potions albeit the fact that they take a bit longer to flip. However, because less people flip them, they generally have much better margins. Once I got 200 gp margins on them which isn't bad at all. People use them for Jad killing so they are in demand.
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* Zamora10
Zamorak Brew (4) | Very Happy or Neutral | Rating 8/10 | P2P
Comments: Not the most common flip out there I assure you which is why their margins are sooo good! They are less active than other potions so if you don't have time to focus on flipping and like low wealth flipping this item is great. However, sometimes this item is a tad shady as demand goes up and down.
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* Law_ru10
Law Rune| bounce |Rating 8/10|Limit is 25k|F2P+P2P
Comments: Law Runes aren't an amazing flip as I usually can only catch them at 1-3 gp margins but at night I can fetch up to 10 gp margins for a whopping 250,000 gp quick profit. They are in demand for teleporting/ magic training so they buy and sell quickly.
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* 08066910
Blood Runes| bounce |Rating 10/10| Limit is 25k|P2P
Comments:Better margins than law runes usually and they are a quick buy and sell so I highly recommend this item for bulk flipping.
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* 380010
Armadyl Rune| Very Happy |Rating 7/10|Limit is 25k|P2P
Comments: Not a bad flipping item as I have flipped them once and have gotten a decent profit off them. People use them for the spell storm of armadyl which is their only current use.
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* Green_12
Green Dragon Leather| bounce |Rating 10/10|Limit is 10k|P2P
Comments: Green Dragon leather is an awesome active flip. People who train crafting often use green dragon leather so it is highly traded. Margins are usually 10-50 gp.
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* 20110610
Black Dragon Leather | bounce or Very Happy or Neutral | Rating 9/10 | Limit is 10k | P2P
Comments: A spectacular item much like green dragon leather but with better margins. You can easily make 1-2 million inactively flipping these per load. The way I see it is like this : Black dragon leather is for higher wealth people and green dragon leather is for poorer people.
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* Air_or10
Air Orb | Very Happy | Rating 10/10 | Limit is 5K | p2p
Comments: I have actively flipped these and I have overnighted this item a couple of times for larger profits. Its a great item that fetches great margins overall.
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* Spider10
Spider Carcass| Neutral or study |Rating 6.5/10|Limit is 10k|P2P
Comments: Not much to say, nice slow and steady flip. Margins from my experience are wild from 20 gp to 300+ coins. Recently the prices of spider carcasses are skyrocketing in price and I find it easier to flip them now.
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* 20110810
Clean Ranarr| Very Happy |Rating 10/10| Limit is 10k|P2P
Comments:I love clean ranarr! Kelly introduced this to me too. Clean ranarr margins vary from 30-50 gp each so they are pretty good for flipping Very Happy .
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* 259-cl10
Clean Irit | Very Happy | Rating 10/10 | Limit is 10k | P2P
Comments: This item is like the item Clean ranarr and is in high demand for herblore. These qualities make it ideal for bulk and active flipping.
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* Steel_10
Steel Bar| Very Happy |Rating 8/10|10k|F2P+P2P
Comments:Excellent as a main or side flip with 10-20 gp margins usually.
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* 449-ad10
Adamantite Ore | Very Happy | Rating 10/10 | Limit is 25k | F2P+P2P
Comments: Decent item to flip in bulk.
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* Drag_b10
Dragon Bones| bounce |Rating 9/10| Limit is 10k|P2P
Comments: Dragon Bones are a good active flip with decent margins. Not much to say really Razz .
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* Frost_10
Frost Dragon Bones| bounce or Very Happy |Rating 10/10|Limit is 1k|P2P
Comments: I used to flip these a lot because they have great margins. People use these bones to train prayer and lots of people kill frost dragon for these bones so they are highly traded so its an excellent flipping item.
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* Rune_k10
Rune Kite-shield| bounce or Very Happy |Rating 8.5/10|Limit is 1k|F2P +P2P
Comments: Flipping Rune Kiteshield is an amazingly profitable activity. For one thing, Rune kiteshields are in high demand in F2P so they are quick to buy and sell. Second, rune kites usually have 1k-1.5k margins so a whole limit would get you some 100-150k.
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* Geitem10
Dharok's Helm | Very Happy | Rating 8/10 | Limit is 10 | P2P
Comments: Ehh.. not much to say, as with all barrows items its awesome to flip. This just happens to be my favorite of them all due to the fact that they generate decent margins usually 40k+ for the time and effort put in. If you get 40k margins that means 400k profit per flip which is great. Very Happy
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* 32795621760362079
Torag's Helm | Smile or Neutral , can be study for larger margins | Rating 8/10 | Limit is 10 | P2P
Comments: I like using this item for inactive flipping most of the time. This is one of the lower wealth barrows flips that costs 150k per item so this is very low wealth. However, this item often generates 30k margins which is amazing for what the item is worth. Thats a 300k profit per load.
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* 471210
Ahrim's Robe Top | Very Happy or Neutral | Rating 8/10 | Limit is 10 | P2P
Comments : Like Dharok's hems these are awesome for flipping. I've found that these are a lot better at night than at day.
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* Karilt10
Karil's Top | bounce or Very Happy | Rating is 10/10 | Limit is 10 | P2P
Comments: Karil Tops are a fast flip usually and they fetch 40-50k margins usually so i like to keep a flip of them from time to time.
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* 11848-10
Barrows- Dharok's Set | Very Happy | Rating 10/10 | Limit is 10 | P2P
Comments: When margins are looking down on all my other flips I look to Dharok's Set. Their margins never fail ( Usually up to 80k margins each). They cost around 3 mill so you need quite some cash to flip them. Very Happy
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* 11856-10
Barrows Verac Set | Neutral Or study | Rating 10/10 | Limit is 10 | P2P
Comments: One of the slower barrows flips but these beast items sometimes generates up to 200k margins which means about 2 mill profit per 10. My first flip in my flip log ( Top for link) shows me making a 1,075,000 coin profit on a load. I HIGHLY recommend this item for medium skilled flippers. Very Happy
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* 75px-a10
Abby whip | bounce | Rating 9/10 | Limit is 10 | P2P
Comments: Abby whips dont fetch amazing margins for their price only 1-3k each. However, if you have enough cash to flip them in a couple sets of 10s, like for example 100 whips (10 limits) you could profit 100-300k in a short amount of time (active flip).
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* Dragon10
Dragon Scimitar | bounce | Rating 10/10 | Limit is 10 | P2P
Comments : Dragon scimitars are in demand for pvp and pvm activities so a lot of people buy them for these reasons. Buying in sets of ten is good for this item. For example put an offer for 100 of them and every set of 10 sell them so you reset your 4 hour limit. I can get 1-2k margins usually with this item Very Happy .
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* 2067110
Brackish Blade | Very Happy | Rating 10/10 | Limit is 10 | P2P
Comments: A very good item that is like abby whips and dragon scimitars but generally with larger margins. I feel like they take a bit longer but for the great margins its worth it! I get 20k Margins often for a 200k profit per load! Very Happy
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* 130310
Rune Long-sword | Very Happy | Rating 8/10 | Limit is 100 | F2P
Comments : This item isn't frequently flipped in comparison to items like rune scimitars. Therefore they have greater margins. They take longer though.
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* 20081110
Diamond Bolt (e)| bounce or Very Happy |Rating 10/10|Limit is 10k|P2P
This is an awesome flipping item that my mentor Kelly showed me. They can usually fetch 20-40 gp margins and are a quick and active flip that is almost guaranteed to work. I have made many millions flipping these so this item is among my favorites.

-Image to come later-
Dragon Bolt (e)| Neutral or study | Rating 8/10|Limit is 10k|P2P
Comments: This item is very similar to Diamond bolt (e) but takes much longer to buy and sell. Dragon bolts usually have higher margins too.
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* Purple10
Purple Sweets| study |Rating 8/10|Limit is 1k|P2P
Comment: Purple Sweets are an excellent overnight flip. See, people use them for killing Jad and they are only obtainable through treasure trails so there is a limited supply. Margins are from 0.5k to about 3k so they are amazingly profitable when flipped right. However, they are a bit risky because they are unstable and their margins change drastically sometimes.
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* Papaya10
Papaya| study |Rating 7.5/10|Limit is 10k I think|P2P
Comments: Great overnight flip with decent margins albeit the fact that they are a bit risky at times.
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* Images10
Vecna Skull| study |Rating 7/10|Limit is 10|P2P
Comments: Tried once and came out with a decent profit as an overnight flip. I think they can be done as an active flip but I never tried that out myself. Razz
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* 22310
Red Spider Eggs | study Or Sleep |Rating 6/10|Limit Unsure|F2p+P2P
Comments:Nice overnight flip
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* 1200710
Spirit Terrorbird Pouch | study | Rating 7/10 | Limit is 5000 | P2p
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* 106710
Iron Platelegs| Sleep | Rating 5/10 | Limit is 100 | F2P +P2P
Comments: Wierd flip I know but I have gotten 600% margins on them so they are ok for keeping as a side flip.
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* 19475-10
Nardah Teleport | Sleep | Rating 10/10 | Limit is 1k | P2P
Comments: king Beast overnight flipping item fetching 2k+ margins often. Very Happy
- IMAGE TO BE ADDED-
Wild Pie | Sleep | Rating 7/10 | Limit is TBA | P2P
Comments: A very very slow flip reaching 300 gp+ margins at times. Risky if not done right though b/c they sell slower than they buy.
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* Winter_storage
Winter Storage Scroll | Neutral or study | Rating 8/10 | Limit is 5k | P2P
Comments: Like all summoning pouches and scrolls Very Happy .
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* 12531-10
Ibis Pouch | study | Rating 7/10 | Limit is 5k | P2P
Comments: Ibis Pouches like spirit terrorbird and War Tortoise Pouches are used in summoning a lot which makes them good for flipping and specifically overnight flipping since they are more slow and have steady margins. I prefer keeping a spirit terrorbird or War Tortoise pouch flip overnight but these are OK too.
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* 1203110
War Tortoise Pouch | study | Rating 8/10 | Limit is 5k | P2P
Comments: I love doing war tortoise pouches as an overnight flip cuz margins are decent and they buy and sell steadily since there is steady demand for it.
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* 907210
Focus Sight | study | Rating 10/10 | Limit is 10 | P2p
Comments: This is a nice 3 millish overnight flip to do. margins are around 30k and can be stretched even more if done overnight. Overall this is one of my favorite overnighters to do.
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* 3241184291237661
Infinity Hat | Very Happy or study | Rating is 10/10 | Limit is 10 | P2P
Comments: This is my favorite infinity item with margins up to 70k sometimes. Great active/ Overnight flip!

Medium Wealth (2 mill to 20 millish..)+ High Wealth (20 mill+) mill
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* 78994410
Amulet Of fury| Very Happy |Rating 10/10|Limit:100|P2P
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* Bandos10
Bandos GodSword | Very Happy | Rating 8/10 | Limit is 10 | P2P
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* 257710
Ranger Boots | Neutral | Rating 8/10 | Limit is 2| P2P
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* 16664410
Armaydl Chestplate | Very Happy | Rating 10/10 | Limit is 10| P2P
Comments: Awesome for high wealth flipping. You need quite some cash to flip a full limit as it costs 13.5 mill. The margins are quite decent usually 80k+. Very Happy

-Image To come later-
Dragon Pickaxe| Very Happy | Rating 9/10 | Limit is 10 | P2P
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* 11726
Bandos Tassets | Very Happy or Neutral Rating is 8/10 | Limit is 10| P2P
Comments: What can I say? Tassets are good because of their demand and the fact that they have good margins.
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* Claws
Dragon Claws | Very Happy | Rating is 10/10 | Limit is 100 | P2P
Comments: Dragon Claws have good margins and if you have enough cash flip them in sets of 10 or even 100! They are quick generally.
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* Corrup10
Corrupt Dragon Scimitar | study or Sleep | Rating 7.5/10 | Limit is 10 | F2P + P2P
Comments : An epic overnight flip with good margins. Its a bit risky because margins change but it is possible to make 800k-1 mill per limit flipped at times. Very Happy
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* 19143
Saradomin Bow | study | Rating is 7/10 | Limit is 2 | P2P
Comments:Umm as with all god bows this item is simply amazing. Buying a set of 6 overnight gives great profit. Bit slow though. Very Happy
--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* Gold-trimmed_blue_wizard_set_detail
Wizard God Trimmed set | study | Limit is 2 | F2P + P2P
Comments: A tad Expensive but like all treasure trail items it is excellent for overnight flipping.
More Items To come Soon! Feel Free to leave Feedback or give me a +rep

Last edited by Flip4life on 10/2/2012, 10:34 pm; edited 54 times in total
Flip4life
Flip4life
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* Empty Re: --Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items*

Post by Makaveli 14/1/2012, 4:11 pm

Decent list , I use some of those items myself.
I believe carcass limit is 10k/4h
Makaveli
Makaveli
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* Empty Re: --Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items*

Post by Flip4life 14/1/2012, 4:12 pm

RES

Last edited by Flip4life on 26/1/2012, 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Flip4life
Flip4life
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* Empty Community Flipping List

Post by Flip4life 14/1/2012, 4:47 pm

Makaveli wrote:Decent list , I use some of those items myself.
I believe carcass limit is 10k/4h
Thanks you are correct! +Rep.

Last edited by Flip4life on 24/1/2012, 3:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Flip4life
Flip4life
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Beetch 14/1/2012, 5:01 pm

Going to try the teleport to house thanks.

Rich Beetch
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirr Swag 14/1/2012, 6:23 pm

good list a use some of those we think alike! Very Happy
Sirr Swag
Sirr Swag
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami Kaze94 14/1/2012, 6:35 pm

great list tyvm Smile

Kami Kaze94
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deatlev 14/1/2012, 7:34 pm

Nice list, keep it growing Wink

edit: vecna skull limit is 10
Deatlev
Deatlev
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami Kaze94 14/1/2012, 8:01 pm

I'd definitely +rep if i could Sad i know that's a bit useless lol sorry ^^

Kami Kaze94
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Henkje 14/1/2012, 8:07 pm

Very nice list! I hope you keep updating this :p

Thanks! rep+

Henkje
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEvasiveOtter 14/1/2012, 8:09 pm

Great guide! I love it so far, just flipped some prayer pots in less than 2 minutes. Thanks for the pointers!

TheEvasiveOtter
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by dom1 14/1/2012, 8:36 pm

This is nice. thanks. some of this is helpful to me, since i am somewhat new and still learning how to merch/flip items and everything. =]
dom1
dom1
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Delt 14/1/2012, 8:50 pm

thanks for the items bud think im gunna try some now Smile
Delt
Delt
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip4life 15/1/2012, 12:08 am

TheEvasiveOtter wrote:Great guide! I love it so far, just flipped some prayer pots in less than 2 minutes. Thanks for the pointers!
No problem buddy! I made this list to help people so afterall. Very Happy
Flip4life
Flip4life
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 15/1/2012, 12:40 am

Good list, mentee! Keep up the good work Smile It's nice to see when my mentees progress so heavily into the world of merchanting Smile
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by 1st EVER 15/1/2012, 12:42 am

Great guide, i've been looking for some flipping items

1st EVER
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip4life 15/1/2012, 12:49 am

Kelly wrote:Good list, mentee! Keep up the good work Smile It's nice to see when my mentees progress so heavily into the world of merchanting Smile
Thanks Kelly! Well, I started flipping way before I enrolled in your awesome mentoring program Razz but I sure have learned a lot especially new items. My item selection a couple weeks ago was like 4 or 5 items Embarassed .
Flip4life
Flip4life
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip4life 15/1/2012, 1:02 am

New Item added: Spirit Terrorbird Pouch! Very Happy
Flip4life
Flip4life
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip4life 15/1/2012, 1:25 pm

Updated With 4 New items Very Happy
Flip4life
Flip4life
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by L O V Eless 15/1/2012, 5:45 pm

I love this list as well. It's well organized.

L O V Eless
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip4life 15/1/2012, 11:34 pm

L O V Eless wrote:I love this list as well. It's well organized.
Thanks for the positive feedback! Very Happy
Flip4life
Flip4life
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip4life 17/1/2012, 2:28 am

BUMP for no reason Smile
Flip4life
Flip4life
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodrigu3z 17/1/2012, 10:03 am

Wow thanks a lot, this really helped my newbie skills at flipping! Lol seriously I tried Prayer Pots and within a few min I got my first merching profit ever Very Happy
Rodrigu3z
Rodrigu3z
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by sebassjoost 18/1/2012, 3:42 pm

nice man helped me a bit i don't know mutch about flipping but had 100 k with rune kiteshields Very Happy

sebassjoost
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip4life 18/1/2012, 8:14 pm

sebassjoost wrote:nice man helped me a bit i don't know mutch about flipping but had 100 k with rune kiteshields Very Happy
Np dude! I find Rune Kiteshields a perfect low wealth flip. Try out obsidian capes too. They have given me sucess in the past! Very Happy
Flip4life
Flip4life
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next