Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vip question

5 posters

Go down

vip question Empty vip question

Post by ima raid u 1/2/2012, 6:14 pm

ive jus come back to rs, i wana make alot of money, and i know fuck all about merching/flipping whatever, will buying vip make it easier for me to understand and make aload of money

ima raid u
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

vip question Empty Re: vip question

Post by LaaZarZ 1/2/2012, 8:26 pm

ima raid u wrote:ive jus come back to rs, i wana make alot of money, and i know fuck all about merching/flipping whatever, will buying vip make it easier for me to understand and make aload of money

I think you get a flipping list when your vip not 100% on that though...
LaaZarZ
LaaZarZ
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartstop123 1/2/2012, 8:37 pm

ima raid u wrote:ive jus come back to rs, i wana make alot of money, and i know fuck all about merching/flipping whatever, will buying vip make it easier for me to understand and make aload of money
here you go dude http://www.smokinelite.com/t23279-vip-member-status
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by I like turtles 1/2/2012, 9:54 pm

I would 110% recommend vip if you have some knowledge of flipping but not if you don't as you can DEVELOP your skills far better but you will need some skill first in order to develop them. Im saying this as you don't want your first months subscription fee being spend on learning the ropes but rather getting more value for money.

I would suggest that you post around the forum and try to gain a rep or two and apply to a mentor to take you in and teach you the basics, this way when/if you get VIP it will be alot easier for you.

Mr J has also written some basic guides available here: http://www.smokinelite.com/f128-getting-started

These guides are very basic and cover all you will need to know to get started.

I personally was in the same boat as you when I arrived in SM not a gp between my ears in terms of marching ability. Im not the worlds best merchant, but I did the work, got the reps, got the mentor then bought VIP afterwards and I have never looked back.

You will get out what you put in with OR without VIP. BUT VIP(Once you get used to flipping) will pay out alot more than what you put in.
I like turtles
I like turtles
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrexel 4/2/2012, 6:06 pm

Honestly, even if you do know FUCK ALL about merching, the guides will get you there. I covered the entire cost of a month's VIP in the first day I had it. I used the spreadsheet (all VIPs have access to this), which is updated nearly every single day, and sometimes more then once a day! There are great guides, and a LOT of them help you learn techniques on how to profit more, and how to stop yourself from having losses.

Highly recommended. Ask any VIP, they'll say the same.
Arrexel
Arrexel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down