Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling Membership Pins [TRUSTED] [Out of stock temp]

+29
flipper1911
Host Verac
DarkElite
Maestro
I_Buy_P2p's
2hranarrow
fabiosimba2
DURC
M Dog
shaundewey
Kaneo71
RustyCoin
arach
Scapeguy22
Zammyslave
IcKy
Encryption
cheeya
TeamShades
ebertowski
Dylberts
jester5
ilovebboying
SwagDaFckOut
Orphan
Epiqueness
aqua member
GandalfDeBlu
lilbub
33 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Selling Membership Pins [TRUSTED] [Out of stock temp] - Page 2 Empty Re: Selling Membership Pins [TRUSTED] [Out of stock temp]

Post by Kaneo71 29/10/2012, 11:47 am

Very quick process Smile Definitely will be using his service again Very Happy Vouch +Rep Smile
Kaneo71
Kaneo71
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Selling Membership Pins [TRUSTED] [Out of stock temp] - Page 2 Empty Re: Selling Membership Pins [TRUSTED] [Out of stock temp]

Post by shaundewey 29/10/2012, 11:55 am

Hey DURC im going to buy one since i cant get hold of Snow Sad thought id trust someone else from the UK instead Smile

shaundewey
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by shaundewey 29/10/2012, 12:26 pm

Nvm im going to wait till Snows online seeing as you seem AFK as well, I may purchase one from you in the future though

shaundewey
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by M Dog 31/10/2012, 6:14 am

can i get one please?
M Dog
M Dog
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by DURC 3/11/2012, 4:36 pm

M Dog wrote:can i get one please?

Do PM me if you need one for the fastest response, I don't check this thread often enough.
DURC
DURC
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by fabiosimba2 3/11/2012, 4:43 pm

vouch+ rep, bought him membership for 24m, was fast and good trade =)

fabiosimba2
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by 2hranarrow 19/11/2012, 2:23 am

I'd like to buy one

2hranarrow
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by DURC 21/11/2012, 2:10 pm

2hranarrow wrote:I'd like to buy one

Private message me Smile
DURC
DURC

Back to top Go down

Post by I_Buy_P2p's 26/11/2012, 3:55 pm

Vouch sold me p2p for 24m fast and smooth i luv you <3

I_Buy_P2p's
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Maestro 1/12/2012, 3:42 pm

vouch +rep, first time bought something here, all went fast and smooth Smile
Maestro
Maestro
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkElite 2/12/2012, 8:36 pm

Looking to buy one month
DarkElite
DarkElite
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by DURC 3/12/2012, 11:18 pm

I'm busy over the next week, I will be reviewing my prices properly at the weekend.

Just posting here to explain potential delay in replies.
DURC
DURC

Back to top Go down

Post by DURC 9/1/2013, 4:17 pm

Apologies to everyone that contacted me whilst I was home over Christmas, forgot to take my pin cards home but I'm back in my uni accomodation now and so have pins to sell again Smile
DURC
DURC

Back to top Go down

Post by Host Verac 12/1/2013, 10:17 pm

Bought a membership. Was a very fast process. Vouch for him! Smile

Host Verac
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by flipper1911 14/1/2013, 9:57 pm

hey there, looking to buy one month of membership please. managed to scrounge up a little bit of cash, just in time for the last month of holidays. i'll pm you as well Smile

flipper1911
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by flipper1911 15/1/2013, 10:31 pm

transaction completed, no problems at all. definitely a trustworthy trader, +1.

flipper1911
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by GodzChosen 16/1/2013, 11:59 pm

Oh, i would like to buy a pin also.. Might wanna changed your title

GodzChosen
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by KushBush 18/1/2013, 5:58 am

I'd like to buy one as well.

KushBush
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by pitsingeraj 11/3/2013, 5:31 pm

Not trying to hurt your business or anything, but for a 30 day card where I live, it costs $8.05. That will buy me a little over 10m from the smokin mils gold shop. It will cost me 22 dollars for 30m. That 22 dollars is the price of a 3 month membership card. Correct me if I'm wrong.

pitsingeraj
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Owner Tank 12/3/2013, 12:23 am

pitsingeraj wrote:Not trying to hurt your business or anything, but for a 30 day card where I live, it costs $8.05. That will buy me a little over 10m from the smokin mils gold shop. It will cost me 22 dollars for 30m. That 22 dollars is the price of a 3 month membership card. Correct me if I'm wrong.

30m is 9 dollars at .30 and many people offer under that so your statement is false.
Owner Tank
Owner Tank
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2