Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED] ~*~Kelly and Cille's Membership Service! [TRUSTED][RANK]~*~

+35
visualsight
todgott
Towno
EnterRiftSpc
Michael
Lis
tzhaar125
Wutz
Lucky
TeamShades
no love
Triggy
spacetime
Hand Me A Brew
Muffins
Zeus
DarkElite
Buying pins
Skiller402
Pi
Rohac
Cigarr
Cluescroll
tala987
hadezzz
ilovebboying
max str
lil_me
SwagDaFckOut
GandalfDeBlu
frog100
Cille
i danny i
Kelly
39 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED] ~*~Kelly and Cille's Membership Service! [TRUSTED][RANK]~*~ Empty [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] ~*~Kelly and Cille's Membership Service! [TRUSTED][RANK]~*~

Post by Kelly 29/3/2012, 9:52 pm

~*~ INTRODUCTION ~*~
Hello, and welcome to Kelly and Cille's Membership service! We both have the Trusted status on the forums, are both Ranks, and have 92+ vouches. We also have a few other services in which we provide throughout the forums. To view these other srevices, please click on the link below:

Like a Star @ heaven Middle Woman Thread
Like a Star @ heaven Gold Shop Thread

~*~ PRICES & STOCK ~*~
Below is the prices of our memberships, as well as how much we have in stock currently.

Prices
Like a Star @ heaven 1 months membership: 25M
Like a Star @ heaven 3 months membership: 67M
Like a Star @ heaven 6 months membership: 125M
Like a Star @ heaven 12 months membership: 225M

Stock
UNLIMITED STOCK (via Amazon PINs)

~*~ TERMS OF SERVICE ~*~
The terms of service are as followed:
Like a Star @ heaven We will go first to Trusted+, no exceptions whatsoever.
Like a Star @ heaven You will not pretend that we (Cille and\or I) have scammed you after this transaction is complete. Each and every transaction will be recorded from start to finish for proof.
Like a Star @ heaven I (meaning Kelly or Cille, whoever of the two of us is doing the transaction) will need access to your account ONLY to give you the membership.
Like a Star @ heaven Vouches will be exchanged after the transaction is over.
Like a Star @ heaven If you are buying a PIN from our services in order to obtain a special item (ie- during the month of July, if a person redeemed a 90 day membership card, they received a flaming skull), you MUST mention this to us BEFORE purchasing the card to ensure that we are stocked with the correct card from the correct place.

~*~ HOW IT WORKS\PROCEDURE ~*~
1. You will pay the amount of money discussed above in the "Prices & Stock" in-game. If you want to be safe, request Cille or I (whoever of us is doing the transaction), to send you a PM on the forums to verify ourselves.

2. You will then change your password to the account that is recieving the membership to something different than it is currently and PM it to Cille or I (whomever of us two is doing the transaction with you).

3. Whoever is doing the transaction (Cille or I) will go to Amazon's site and purchase a PIN. Doing this, we're prompted to put the username and password of the account (the one you're upgrading) in and confirm the purchase. Everything will be recorded for the safety of both parties.

4. You will change your password back to what it was before, or to another password if you so desire.

5. We (Cille or I, whoever did the transaction) will exchange vouches with you.

~*~ OUR VOUCHES ~*~
If you are interested in seeing our credibility with the forums, feel free to click on either of our vouches. Cille has 90+ vouches, and I have 120+ vouches.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Kelly's vouches
Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Cille's vouches

If you have any questions, comments, feedback, etc., please feel free to contact either of us via PM on the forums Very Happy

Last edited by Kelly on 20/12/2012, 11:57 pm; edited 11 times in total
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED] ~*~Kelly and Cille's Membership Service! [TRUSTED][RANK]~*~ Empty Re: [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] ~*~Kelly and Cille's Membership Service! [TRUSTED][RANK]~*~

Post by Kelly 2/4/2012, 7:11 am

Updated prices Very Happy
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED] ~*~Kelly and Cille's Membership Service! [TRUSTED][RANK]~*~ Empty Re: [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] ~*~Kelly and Cille's Membership Service! [TRUSTED][RANK]~*~

Post by i danny i 7/4/2012, 9:44 pm

Prices are very steep.
Lower some more and youll get more customers.
i danny i
i danny i
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 7/4/2012, 9:48 pm

i danny i wrote:Prices are very steep.

Prices are set for these forums..
We have to go to the store, use gas, get the pins drive back, and then sell them. We want some profit too.

If you check the other threads you will see the same prices Smile

These pins are 100% legal, compared to other sites, if you dont like our price then feel free to take the risk at some1 else Smile

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by i danny i 8/4/2012, 11:29 am

Cille wrote:

We have to go to the store, use gas, get the pins drive back, and then sell them. We want some profit too.

These pins are 100% legal, compared to other sites, if you dont like our price then feel free to take the risk at some1 else Smile

I no thats what i meen , they are the same price as other thread's , people are buying more from other users than your selfs.

even if you lowered it by 1mill?

More will come because they're saving 1mill and 1mill soon ammounts for everyone bought from yourselfs

if you get my jist Very Happy
i danny i
i danny i
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 8/4/2012, 11:31 am

i danny i wrote:
Cille wrote:

I no thats what i meen , they are the same price as other thread's , people are buying more from other users than your selfs.

even if you lowered it by 1mill?

More will come because they're saving 1mill and 1mill soon ammounts for everyone bought from yourselfs

if you get my jist Very Happy

If people wish to buy from others then that is completely fine by me Smile We're just wanting to offer this to people.
And no, we will not lower our price, theres currently not much sale at all on membership, and every1 agreed on this set price, so this is where it stays.

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by frog100 8/4/2012, 3:48 pm

much rather pay £3.50 that i cant afford than 20m rsgp.... complete ripoff imo

frog100
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 8/4/2012, 3:52 pm

frog100 wrote:much rather pay £3.50 that i cant afford than 20m rsgp.... complete ripoff imo

These are the set prices on these forums. Please do not post here unless you wish to purchase membership. Look above for any further explaination why.

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by GandalfDeBlu 8/4/2012, 7:26 pm

i pmed you! Id like to buy
GandalfDeBlu
GandalfDeBlu
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

http://www.simplystudio.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 10/4/2012, 2:01 pm

Temporarily not selling memberships Smile
Have to get more pins Razz

Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by SwagDaFckOut 18/4/2012, 9:47 pm

Still not selling? Looking to buy.
SwagDaFckOut
SwagDaFckOut
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 18/4/2012, 10:13 pm

SwagDaFckOut wrote:Still not selling? Looking to buy.

Still temp closed, will be looking to get some soon.

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_me 24/4/2012, 12:11 pm

have any 30 day pins?
lil_me
lil_me
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by max str 27/4/2012, 10:12 am

maybe like 10-15m is decent although id never need to buy from anyone Razz just saying my opinion
max str
max str
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 27/4/2012, 10:13 am

max str wrote:maybe like 10-15m is decent although id never need to buy from anyone Razz just saying my opinion

We wont lower our prices.

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovebboying 2/5/2012, 3:48 pm

do u guys still hv some membership for sale id like to buy

ilovebboying
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by hadezzz 4/5/2012, 6:36 am

I might buy one from you when i get enough money >.< but i have just this question..why is it that on every membership selling thread the ask you for the username and pass to make you a member and not just give you the pin after the payment?
hadezzz
hadezzz
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 28/6/2012, 1:16 pm

We now have unlimited stock again! This includes all of the membership codes. Please post here, pm or contact on IRC! Smile

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by tala987 28/6/2012, 3:23 pm

Kelly or Cille anyone online?

tala987
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 3/7/2012, 5:22 pm

Sold 3 30 day membership pins to GsKiki
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 5/7/2012, 2:18 am

Bump! still selling Smile

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 6/7/2012, 4:01 pm

Do you want the impressive flaming skull? Well we have 90 day membership pins from Game Stop (USA), that will give the flaming skull! Smile

Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cluescroll 6/7/2012, 6:21 pm

happen to have any 30 day cards in stock=) will buy 1 if u have=P
Cluescroll
Cluescroll
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 6/7/2012, 8:03 pm

Cluescroll wrote:happen to have any 30 day cards in stock=) will buy 1 if u have=P

Sold!

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 9/7/2012, 2:11 am

Still selling Smile

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next