Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buying All Wal-Mart/Amazon Gift Cards + offer any others

+21
fishingman71
Mark
jokerman
Triggy
HostMueller
Woah Rand
alma mater
Specandkill
drewb
Zeus
kevsosm00th
magedhanna
Randydrew6
Deathstance
Ms Taylor
V5Z
zbowserr
MnM
ImPoor
Sixone
KMV
25 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Buying All Wal-Mart/Amazon Gift Cards + offer any others - Page 3 Empty Re: Buying All Wal-Mart/Amazon Gift Cards + offer any others

Post by Triggy 23/8/2012, 2:30 pm

I'll sell you a Brookstone 32$ gift card for 5M Rsgp, They sell really cool stuff and I need the money quick
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Buying All Wal-Mart/Amazon Gift Cards + offer any others - Page 3 Empty Re: Buying All Wal-Mart/Amazon Gift Cards + offer any others

Post by KMV 23/8/2012, 7:18 pm

GamerEinstein wrote:I'll sell you a Brookstone 32$ gift card for 5M Rsgp, They sell really cool stuff and I need the money quick

Let me figure out what that is and I'll get back to you

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 5/9/2012, 12:12 pm

Bump raised the rate I buy wal mart gift cards at

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 9/9/2012, 7:19 pm

Bump added values for xbl mem cards and microsoft points

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by jokerman 15/9/2012, 3:14 pm

howmuch for my €25 paysafe?
jokerman
jokerman
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 17/9/2012, 6:21 pm

jokerman wrote:howmuch for my €25 paysafe?

I can give ya 30m for it atm as I got no easy ways to cash it

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by alma mater 19/10/2012, 12:10 pm

Talking to you on Skype about possibly selling you a $100 Walmart GC.

alma mater
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 19/10/2012, 12:12 pm

alma mater wrote:Talking to you on Skype about possibly selling you a $100 Walmart GC.

pm'd

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 22/10/2012, 2:34 pm

Bump accepting any and all gift cards on this thread now at the rates descripted on it pm me

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark 24/10/2012, 7:30 pm

i have 3 gift cards, 2 walmart and 1 barnes and noble.

1x walmart, $15
1x walmart, $5

ill take 12m for both.

1x barnes and noble, $25

if youd like to negotiate on barnes and noble, ill go .50-.60/m

pm me.
Mark
Mark
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 25/10/2012, 12:12 am

Heavens Sake wrote:i have 3 gift cards, 2 walmart and 1 barnes and noble.

1x walmart, $15
1x walmart, $5

ill take 12m for both.

1x barnes and noble, $25

if youd like to negotiate on barnes and noble, ill go .50-.60/m

pm me.

Pm'd

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 10/11/2012, 10:46 pm

Bump feel free to post which ones ya got

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 23/11/2012, 11:34 pm

Bump replied to everyones PM's add me/pm me back accordingly

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by fishingman71 25/11/2012, 9:28 pm

Hey I have a 20$ Best buy gift card that I want to sell, ill sell it for like 20m, was wondering if your interested Razz Its US so I don't know if that makes it so you can't buy it or what...
fishingman71
fishingman71
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 1/12/2012, 1:50 am

Bump updated prices

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by i pay to slay 30/12/2012, 8:02 pm

i have 80$ in itunes and 25$ in fandango (buy movie tickets /drink tickets and what not online before ou leave you house) gift cards looking for some gp shoot me a pm with what ever offer you deem fair seeing as i dont need any of that ^.^

i pay to slay
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 23/2/2013, 3:56 am

bump

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KushBush 23/2/2013, 5:51 am

Ill sell you 3, 1 month Xbox lives. 2 of them come with a month of Hulu plus+1 month of Epix. Pm an offer please.

KushBush
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 11/5/2013, 7:05 am

BUMP

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by ricecrispies 13/5/2013, 7:23 pm

I have 3 $10 itunes gift cards. How much can I get for those?

ricecrispies
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by ricecrispies 14/5/2013, 4:12 am

Thanks for your help! 2 times!

ricecrispies
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggy 14/5/2013, 3:20 pm

Would you be interested in a Combat arms account (NA) High level or a StarCraft II account?

Also if I sold you a best buy gift card, could you pay me with a rs account? Or just Gp?
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 14/5/2013, 5:35 pm

GamerEinstein wrote:Would you be interested in a Combat arms account (NA) High level or a StarCraft II account?

Also if I sold you a best buy gift card, could you pay me with a rs account? Or just Gp?

With an RS account possibly depending on how much the best buy gift card is worth and ya as for accounts I could possibly part with only decent one I have is 1200 total or so with 82 Def, 77 DG, and 65 prayer as its best stats.

As for those accounts you are offering, I'm not really sure what the 1st one is and StarCraft II not interested in that sorry.

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 24/5/2013, 7:27 am

Bumpity bump

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 27/5/2013, 10:04 pm

bump

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next