Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you put your own image that you made into a post?

4 posters

Go down

How do you put your own image that you made into a post? Empty How do you put your own image that you made into a post?

Post by Towno 2/5/2012, 12:39 pm

I just need help because i want to put up an image from paint that is a screenshot of a big flip i made, any help appreciated!
Towno
Towno
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

How do you put your own image that you made into a post? Empty Re: How do you put your own image that you made into a post?

Post by qwertyXz 2/5/2012, 12:51 pm

You need to upload it on the internet first. There is this button called "image" when your posting. Click on it and enter the link of the uploaded screenshot.
Full guide by Mr J: http://www.smokinelite.com/t4100-how-to-take-and-post-a-screenshot
qwertyXz
qwertyXz
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

How do you put your own image that you made into a post? Empty Re: How do you put your own image that you made into a post?

Post by Lucky 2/5/2012, 7:03 pm

Just post here again if you have any issues, if not I'll lock this up later Smile
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Obbyshaggz 10/5/2012, 12:31 pm

Google "Image Shack Uploader"
Download it
Save Your Picture in Paint
Open Image Shack Uploader
Press the "+ Add" Button
Find the Picture you want and click it
Click "Upload" a New Window should pop Up
Copy the link in "Hot Link for Forums 1"
Paste it in your Post and your Done.

I use it all the time, it's nice and Easy.

Edit: There is a Version where you Don't have to download Image Shack; Surf around their website if you want it, shouldn't be too hard to find. I Highly Suggest using the downloaded version though, it's safe and much more Fast and convenient.
Obbyshaggz
Obbyshaggz
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky 10/5/2012, 7:06 pm

Locked.
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down