Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charity?

5 posters

Go down

Charity? Empty Charity?

Post by Sharpshot 9/7/2012, 11:13 pm

Does anyone know when the next charity event will be? I'm getting more money by the day and I'd like to be able to donate to a good cause when I have enough. And if I could suggest a charity, I would suggest Soldier's Angels or something similar. These charities help soldiers and their families who are struggling, especially those who have been wounded or families of soldiers who have died fighting for their country.
Anyways, thanks a ton yall!
Sharpshot
Sharpshot
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Charity? Empty Re: Charity?

Post by Sharpshot 22/7/2012, 5:43 pm

bump, Can any mod/admin(or anyone who knows the answer) tell me? If it's soon I'm gonna donate at least $10, possibly $40 in cash and rsgp.
Sharpshot
Sharpshot

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 22/7/2012, 5:45 pm

There's no firm date for charity events/donation opportunities, however so far we've had one once every year - [ADMIN]Corowns setup the last one, so if you'd like to see another, I'd suggest contacting him in regards to when he'll host the next one.
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by X-Moh-X 22/7/2012, 5:51 pm

I support u sharpshot Very Happy lets have a new charity donation open Razz
X-Moh-X
X-Moh-X
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpshot 22/7/2012, 5:58 pm

Bom wrote:There's no firm date for charity events/donation opportunities, however so far we've had one once every year - [ADMIN]Corowns setup the last one, so if you'd like to see another, I'd suggest contacting him in regards to when he'll host the next one.
Thanks! I'll talk to him Very Happy
X-Moh-X wrote:I support u sharpshot Very Happy lets have a new charity donation open Razz
Thanks!
Sharpshot
Sharpshot

Back to top Go down

Post by [Nicholas] 23/7/2012, 4:35 pm

I'd be willing to enter as long as it was when I got payed.

[Nicholas]
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daba 30/7/2012, 1:55 am

Our charity drive month is april, and we do one a year for the most part, because that means much more people are looking forward to the drive and the anticipation can be properly built up.

In addition (I'm American too) a charity like Soldier's Angels probably wouldn't get chosen, as it's mostly an American thing because the benefits go to American soldiers; and these forums are pretty worldwide. The admins try to find something that can appeal to most people, such as a charity that supports some form of cancer research. The admins do put a lot of time and thought into which charity they will donate to, and they listen to public feedback. When the time comes you can make the suggestion.
Daba
Daba
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpshot 30/7/2012, 3:17 am

Daba wrote:Our charity drive month is april, and we do one a year for the most part, because that means much more people are looking forward to the drive and the anticipation can be properly built up.

In addition (I'm American too) a charity like Soldier's Angels probably wouldn't get chosen, as it's mostly an American thing because the benefits go to American soldiers; and these forums are pretty worldwide. The admins try to find something that can appeal to most people, such as a charity that supports some form of cancer research. The admins do put a lot of time and thought into which charity they will donate to, and they listen to public feedback. When the time comes you can make the suggestion.
Thanks, and I realized that about the soldier's angels after I wrote it. I talked to cor and he gave me all the info I needed Very Happy. And daba would you mind closing this as the question has now been answered? Thanks Very Happy
Sharpshot
Sharpshot

Back to top Go down

Post by Daba 31/7/2012, 2:45 am

righto
Daba
Daba
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)