Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smokin Minecraft ~ Lets Build a City event.

+5
d6s
Mr_Pleco
Michael
NT1
Aezure
9 posters

Go down

Smokin Minecraft ~ Lets Build a City event. Empty Smokin Minecraft ~ Lets Build a City event.

Post by Aezure 14/7/2012, 3:35 pm

Check out the main topic here: http://smokinminecraft.com/forum/index.php?topic=281.msg631#new

For anyone who isn't already on the server you will need to post a build access application here:
http://smokinminecraft.com/forum/index.php?board=6.0
Aezure
Aezure
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

http://5jungle.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Smokin Minecraft ~ Lets Build a City event. Empty Re: Smokin Minecraft ~ Lets Build a City event.

Post by NT1 27/7/2012, 2:46 pm

I would come but I got banned. Can you talk to Pleco about getting me unbanned? (My MC name is Swag_B01)
NT1
NT1
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Smokin Minecraft ~ Lets Build a City event. Empty Re: Smokin Minecraft ~ Lets Build a City event.

Post by Michael 28/7/2012, 3:21 pm

NT1 wrote:I would come but I got banned. Can you talk to Pleco about getting me unbanned? (My MC name is Swag_B01)

That name sounds familiar, why were you banned?
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by NT1 28/7/2012, 4:34 pm

MichaelNarehood wrote:
NT1 wrote:I would come but I got banned. Can you talk to Pleco about getting me unbanned? (My MC name is Swag_B01)

I was helping someone with his town, used the farm was gonna replant seeds and he started raging so a mod told me to stop even though I didn't do much, so I went to another town then logged off then when I came back it said I was banned..
NT1
NT1

Back to top Go down

Post by Aezure 30/7/2012, 12:19 pm

NT1 wrote:
MichaelNarehood wrote:

I was helping someone with his town, used the farm was gonna replant seeds and he started raging so a mod told me to stop even though I didn't do much, so I went to another town then logged off then when I came back it said I was banned..

Ah yes I remember, you were on your final warning after I muted you. Then you got into an argument with someone for some reason or other. When I told you to shut up you basically said the server was shit and quit. You can stay banned tyvm.
Aezure
Aezure

Back to top Go down

Post by NT1 1/8/2012, 2:31 pm

I was using his farm then was gonna put the food in his chest and replant seeds, then you told me to shut up I just left the server, never said it was shit...
NT1
NT1

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 2/8/2012, 5:51 pm

Aezure wrote:
NT1 wrote:
MichaelNarehood wrote:

Ah yes I remember, you were on your final warning after I muted you. Then you got into an argument with someone for some reason or other. When I told you to shut up you basically said the server was shit and quit. You can stay banned tyvm.

Now I remember *Agrees with Aez*
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Pleco 5/8/2012, 4:10 am

MichaelNarehood wrote:
Aezure wrote:
NT1 wrote:
MichaelNarehood wrote:

I can dig up chatlogs but I'm inclined to agree with Aez.
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by d6s 5/8/2012, 3:55 pm

[ADMIN] Mr_Pleco wrote:
MichaelNarehood wrote:
Aezure wrote:
NT1 wrote:
MichaelNarehood wrote:

he got into an argument with me, I had a farm, I had it organized, and he destroyed all of the plants
d6s
d6s
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 5/8/2012, 4:56 pm

d6s wrote:
[ADMIN] Mr_Pleco wrote:
MichaelNarehood wrote:
Aezure wrote:
NT1 wrote:
MichaelNarehood wrote:

he got into an argument with me, I had a farm, I had it organized, and he destroyed all of the plants

Let not forget about him being muted cuz he annoyed the server (mostly Kirst)
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Aezure 7/8/2012, 10:47 am

Can we get back on topic?

Smokin Minecraft ~ Lets Build a City event. 20120807114504
Aezure
Aezure

Back to top Go down

Post by Cald 7/8/2012, 11:37 am

Aezure wrote:Can we get back on topic?

Wow that's impressive and incredibly tidy, whenever I build stuff it just looks like crap lol Razz
Cald
Cald
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by NT1 7/8/2012, 4:01 pm

d6s wrote:
[ADMIN] Mr_Pleco wrote:
MichaelNarehood wrote:
Aezure wrote:
NT1 wrote:
MichaelNarehood wrote:

Ok annoying Kirst was months ago, I was a little immature I guess.. And it was organized, I just needed food and I was gonna replant the exact same way...
NT1
NT1

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 7/8/2012, 4:39 pm

Cald wrote:
Aezure wrote:Can we get back on topic?

Wow that's impressive and incredibly tidy, whenever I build stuff it just looks like crap lol Razz

I can see my house Very Happy
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Aezure 7/8/2012, 5:02 pm

NT1 wrote:
d6s wrote:
[ADMIN] Mr_Pleco wrote:
MichaelNarehood wrote:
Aezure wrote:
NT1 wrote:
MichaelNarehood wrote:

Ok annoying Kirst was months ago, I was a little immature I guess.. And it was organized, I just needed food and I was gonna replant the exact same way...

GTFO this topic. If you want to bring it up with me and pleco again make a new topic.
Aezure
Aezure

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Pleco 9/8/2012, 12:50 am

Aezure wrote:
NT1 wrote:
d6s wrote:
[ADMIN] Mr_Pleco wrote:
MichaelNarehood wrote:
Aezure wrote:
NT1 wrote:
MichaelNarehood wrote:

GTFO this topic. If you want to bring it up with me and pleco again make a new topic.

In the minecraft forum, or I'm unlikely to see it.

I really like the new tower aez, I'm going to have to wander over there and check it out, lol.
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuston 9/8/2012, 9:40 am

ehh i can't acces the sm minecraft site .. :/ for about a week i can't it says site not found ??
Kuston
Kuston
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aezure 9/8/2012, 11:38 am

Kuston wrote:ehh i can't acces the sm minecraft site .. :/ for about a week i can't it says site not found ??
Yea, the host has derped badly... again. Pleco is in the process of switching hosts.

[ADMIN] Mr_Pleco wrote:I really like the new tower aez, I'm going to have to wander over there and check it out, lol.
Ty, though I'm not too sure about it myself...
Aezure
Aezure

Back to top Go down

Post by AustiM 29/12/2012, 7:21 am

WOW Thats a huge/nice city! good job
AustiM
AustiM
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by BamZam 29/12/2012, 7:33 am

AustiM wrote:WOW Thats a huge/nice city! good job

^ Stop gravedigging.
BamZam
BamZam
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down